How to get a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

anne1010

HSC
the barrier preventing me from getting a gf is that i would barely have any time to see her. she'd feel neglected/mistreated and we'd eventually break up.
how long are shits etc?

True.
But guys as well can be pretttty judgemental.
:(
I don't like being ugly.

Not looking for compliments by the way, this is exactly how I feel about myself.
exactly. people will always be judgmental. just stop caring about them

physically you become ugly for 7 days (don't know if u see this also) LOL
OMG REALLY? i go through ugly days all the time and wonder why lol

onur91

HSC
N/A
True.
But guys as well can be pretttty judgemental.
:(
I don't like being ugly.

Not looking for compliments by the way, this is exactly how I feel about myself.
Correction, you don't like being called ugly.

Also, people may see someone as ugly, and others might think that very same person is beautiful. We all have our preferences, no need to be around those who judge based on looks alone.

Final option, buy 27 cats and live in a tiny apartment.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
how long are shits etc?
u know what, its actually been pretty chilled for the past 5 years (cept 4th year which is a bitch). from next year onwards and until im like 30 it will be so hectic (7am to 8pm days) with occasional overnight shifts. esp since i will be based at one of the major metropolitan hospitals (royal melb, st vin's or the alfred, hopefully *fingers crossed*). definitely no time for anything else but eating, sleeping, gym and work.

HSC
N/A
Correction, you don't like being called ugly.

Also, people may see someone as ugly, and others might think that very same person is beautiful. We all have our preferences, no need to be around those who judge based on looks alone.

Final option, buy 27 cats and live in a tiny apartment.
Yes. :(
Good point!
I will invest in buy the cats and two huskies and an apartment.

anne1010

HSC
u know what, its actually been pretty chilled for the past 5 years (cept 4th year which is a bitch). from next year onwards and until im like 30 it will be so hectic (7am to 8pm days) with occasional overnight shifts. esp since i will be based at one of the major metropolitan hospitals (royal melb, st vin's or the alfred, hopefully *fingers crossed*). definitely no time for anything else but eating, sleeping, gym and work.
guess u needa find a doctor gf :p
and dont be so sure no one will put up with that.
do you have a female best friend?

anne1010

HSC
You're a doctor, you have all the prescription drug access a homeless junkie would kill for.
lmao i was gonna say that.
and good on you for being happy!

fresh, look at the bright side. thik of all the chicks u can have meanless sex with

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
not yet unfortunately. i fear for myself when i am do become a doctor. who knows what i would use to self medicate :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)