How to get a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

HSC
wake up to yourself really
this whole omg i hate myself and fishing for compliments thing is getting super fucking old
you dont have a hard life so stop crying about your parents making you study so you dont become unemployable
and you are old enough to have to mental and social resources to remove bad influences from your presence ie people who call you ugly
you better start to learn to do things for the sake of your own happiness quick smart or you are going to have one fucked up life

HSC
N/A
wake up to yourself really
this whole omg i hate myself and fishing for compliments thing is getting super fucking old
I'm not fishing for compliments. I truly do hate myself okay. I don't like any sort of fucking attention on me.

you dont have a hard life so stop crying about your parents making you study so you dont become unemployable
I never said study was bad. I want to study. The only thing that bothers me about my parents is the way they’re doing things.

and you are old enough to have to mental and social resources to remove bad influences from your presence ie people who call you ugly
I don’t have to be hanging out with these people.
It’s called bullying, and everything else. People putting me down all my life, whilst having to constantly live up to increasing expectations placed on me by others as well as myself. I tried ignoring that shit before but I couldn’t after awhile and I started to believe it all. Okay.

you better start to learn to do things for the sake of your own happiness quick smart or you are going to have one fucked up life
Yeah, I am trying to.

HSC
who the fuck constantly goes around a forum telling people they hate themselves jesus christ
my god you're tedious

if you hate yourself then change what you dont like sweet baby jesus it isnt hard

HSC
N/A
who the fuck constantly goes around a forum telling people they hate themselves jesus christ
my god you're tedious

if you hate yourself then change what you dont like sweet baby jesus it isnt hard
>_>
God, what is with people thinking it's so easy to change things I hate about myself.
It's not easy.

HSC
yes it is stop being a defeatist pussy just do it

alternatively, grow up and stop hating yourself because of what people have said to you but oh no thats probably too hard omg i h8 lyf y r my parents so mean

HSC
lol you have no fucking hope in life if that is going to be your attitude
the world is fucking mean, competitive and brutal, you're fucked unless you harden up and start doing shit for your own good

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
yes it is stop being a defeatist pussy just do it

alternatively, grow up and stop hating yourself because of what people have said to you but oh no thats probably too hard omg i h8 lyf y r my parents so mean
The usual view by people on depression and issues of the like.

You can't "just change", dude. It's far more complicated than that.

HSC
might have to ask dr fresh about this but i find it hard to believe that she could be denied medical help by her parents
im sure that would be illegal
and a phone call to docs or police or whoever would sort it out quick smart

HSC
N/A
might have to ask dr fresh about this but i find it hard to believe that she could be denied medical help by her parents
im sure that would be illegal
and a phone call to docs or police or whoever would sort it out quick smart
I would never do this.
They're not denying me medical help.
I'd rather they not know about my issues because I honestly don't want to be more of a burden.
Okay.

HSC
well then you are fucked lol
you wouldnt call docs/the police on your parents if they were denying you medical care? you deserve everything you get

HSC
N/A
if she has fucking depression then she needs to go see her gp and get referred to a psychiatrist and get medical help
finding good medical help isn't that easy.

Early on this year, I was really bad- emotionally and psychologically.
Sought medical help, and it eventuated to nothing because the doctor thought I was being a drama queen and that everything was just "high school stress"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)