How to get a girlfriend (2 Viewers)

HSC
finding good medical help isn't that easy.

Early on this year, I was really bad- emotionally and psychologically.
Sought medical help, and it eventuated to nothing because the doctor thought I was being a drama queen and that everything was just "high school stress"
lo and behold, the medical professional was right
it was you being a drama queen/hsc stress

you had no treatment and now you are fine

magic

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
this is why you are a depressed cunt
defeatist attitude
you just arent cut out for life son
This is why I don't plan on living past 30.
Though, the reason I'm depressed is because I have a chemical imbalance in my brain, exemplified by situation and circumstances.

Lol, I'm just a realist - you said yourself, the world is a brutal place. It would be illegal, I think... Child abuse?

HSC
N/A
well then you are fucked lol
you wouldnt call docs/the police on your parents if they were denying you medical care? you deserve everything you get
Did you read what I wrote?

I already caused enough shit last year when I wanted to go see a shrink. Didn't help much at all.
Everything I'd say, my parents would've found out.
I don't need to hurt them any more.

Don't say that ABM. :(
Not child abuse.

HSC
I would never do this.
They're not denying me medical help.
I'd rather they not know about my issues because I honestly don't want to be more of a burden.
Okay.
lol you're a fuckwit

you either have depression or you dont
denying yourself medical help because you dont want to be a burden is moronic and you deserve everything you get.

HSC
Did you read what I wrote?

I already caused enough shit last year when I wanted to go see a shrink. Didn't help much at all.
Everything I'd say, my parents would've found out.
i replied before you edited it and added sht, you idiot

you wanted to see a shrink and they said no?
then call the cops and get yourself some help ffs lol you are pathetic

no they wouldnt, your psychiatrist cant tell them anything

HSC
N/A
i replied before you edited it and added sht, you idiot

you wanted to see a shrink and they said no?
then call the cops and get yourself some help ffs lol you are pathetic

no they wouldnt, your psychiatrist cant tell them anything
I went to see the shrink. He wasn't much help at all.
Um, my mother was in the same bloody room. Do you not realise how daunting it was.
I can't tell my parents to go out because then there's more emotional shit I'd have to deal with so I thought it'd be best if I just kept it in.

HSC
N/A
as a guy who is depressed i say zombie omie jay is right, if you want to get over depression you need to make a decision to make a stand for yourself, to put your foot down and decide that you wont take this shit anymore and will begin fighting it instead of just wallowing in self pity. but mr. soldier is also right, this decision isnt an easy one to make, its far harder to try and help yourself in that mental state than to continue beating yourself up constantly, and theres always complicating factors which make things incredibly difficult. there are always complicating factors because the world is not nice and people wont go out of their way to help you. saying 'change or gtfo' is the extent of the help most will give. overall, you don't 'just change', you make the decision to make change a reality and hopefully at the end of a long hard road change finally happens. that road becomes a lot easier if you ask for help, but again its not always an option and if it is, its up to you if you want to take it.
I know, I'll get better once everything is out of my life.
I'm just struggling to get there without destroying myself.

HSC
I went to see the shrink. He wasn't much help at all.
Um, my mother was in the same bloody room. Do you not realise how daunting it was.
I can't tell my parents to go out because then there's more emotional shit I'd have to deal with so I thought it'd be best if I just kept it in.
excuses excuses fuck me dead
they werent much help because you didnt tell them anything because your mum was there ok do it without your mum easy fixed
do you want to be depressed or not
if yes then lol if not then be proactive and make shit happen for christ sake. ok you will have to deal with your moron mum being uphappy with you, whatever, thats what the psych is for

HSC
I know, I'll get better once everything is out of my life.
I'm just struggling to get there without destroying myself.
lol no you wont
you cant do shit for yourself now, a change in circumstances wont do anything. your situation isnt even difficult at the moment, you are just a doormat and your psychological profile isnt going to change jsut cos you move out of home lol

HSC
N/A
lo and behold, the medical professional was right
it was you being a drama queen/hsc stress

you had no treatment and now you are fine

magic
lol
I'm alright now, but it would have been nice to perhaps talk to a shrink or something while I was in that state. Its probably harder to sort it out myself than if I had help- and I think I would have appreciated that help

I have my ups and downs I guess

HSC
N/A
lol no you wont
you cant do shit for yourself now, a change in circumstances wont do anything. your situation isnt even difficult at the moment, you are just a doormat and your psychological profile isnt going to change jsut cos you move out of home lol
I know I won’t be completely fixed. But I know I will be better than I am now. I can work on those things later.
I honestly am trying to improve everything.
I am trying to get better.

HSC
lol you are an attention whore

if you werent, you would want to get help, which you obviously dont want

whatever, goodluck in life, you'll need it lol

HSC
ugh sickening
living in australia, arguably one of the best health systems in the world, with virtually no social stigma attached to depression and with extensive support services
refuses to get help

there are people in the countries less fortunate than ours who would love to even know where to find a mental health professional (or clean water for that matter)

you make me sick

anne1010

HSC
Lol it'd prob die after a few weeks cuz I've never ever had a pet.
lol then you have no hope of getting a gf :p
nah get a cute little Labrador. omg
and then you could invite chicks over to see ur dog just like the teacup pig in himym.

The usual view by people on depression and issues of the like.

You can't "just change", dude. It's far more complicated than that.
not too sure but dont people with depression usually keep that to themselves? from what ive seen and all that jazz, ud usually be surprised at the people who get diagnosed with depression

HSC
if getting help was easy for her, her problems wouldnt have gotten so bad in the first place. somethings stopping her and constantly repeating 'get help get help lol its so easy' doesnt help
yeah you should definitely stalk her that will help teenage girls mental issues

HSC
i realise it isnt a clear cut issue and that their may be other factors that contribute and compound the problem lol but she is flat out refusing to get help whilst at the same time being all omg i hate myself

its fucking tedious

HSC
would you say the same thign to someone with a gangrenous arm?
if they were like oh no i dont want to get it looked at because of x
its rotting and gangrenous and will soon spread to the rest of my body and give me poisonous but it isnt that easy to get help ok

HSC
N/A
i realise it isnt a clear cut issue and that their may be other factors that contribute and compound the problem lol but she is flat out refusing to get help whilst at the same time being all omg i hate myself

its fucking tedious
I am 'flat out refusing' because of those other factors. Fucking hell.

HSC
lol excuses

edit: if your arm was rotting off would you deny yourself a visit to the hospital because of other factors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)