Occupy Wall St (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
Please do not judge the 99%, it is clear you are in the 1% who want to keep the classes divided. I do not own an iPod or an iPhone or an iPad. I only drink Fair Trade coffee.
who are you, your trolling is too obvious

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Please do not judge the 99%, it is clear you are in the 1% who want to keep the classes divided. I do not own an iPod or an iPhone or an iPad. I only drink Fair Trade coffee.
yeah just by living Australia I'm pretty much in the 1%... of the world

so are you

Garygaz

HSC
also what higher education have you attained (if any) and how come you can take an indefinite amount of time off work to protest?

Garygaz

HSC
well that's vague. i've been at uni for 3 years, been working at a broker for 2 years and hopefully will end up in the 1% with plebs from the 99% cleaning my floors for loose change. does this make you mad?

p.s. you're never going to achieve anything protesting outside the RBA (which also highlights your ignorance, since they actually have nothing to do with anything that is happening atm)

cheese_cheese

HSC
well that's vague. i've been at uni for 3 years, been working at a broker for 2 years and hopefully will end up in the 1% with plebs from the 99% cleaning my floors for loose change. does this make you mad?
Yes. You are the problem.

Garygaz

HSC
Yes. You are the problem.
why? because i'm actually trying to succeed in life unlike all the other deadshits who don't exhibit a shred of ambition? but hey, lets share the wealth with them, because they 'deserve' it.

cheese_cheese

HSC
why? because i'm actually trying to succeed in life unlike all the other deadshits who don't exhibit a shred of ambition? but hey, lets share the wealth with them, because they 'deserve' it.
I have personally succeeded.

Garygaz

HSC
typical arts major. go on internet - argue with someone who you'll never meet - feel false sense of achievement.

good luck in your fight against capitalism, i give you about 3 days before the cops clear you out.

also, did you guys spend about $5 on bandwidth? site can't even load. nice.

Occupy Sydney is the dream of a few men and women who have come together at this time because they are sick and tired of the way they are being shafted and stabbed in the back at almost every level of Government
i really hope you were the one who wrote this. oh god it's cringe worthy. protesting because you're not happy, offering no solutions, just anger. this is why people like yourself never succeed, along with the other political arts majors who are going to be sitting in martin place for the next few days.

cheese_cheese

HSC
typical arts major. go on internet - argue with someone who you'll never meet - feel false sense of achievement.

good luck in your fight against capitalism, i give you about 3 days before the cops clear you out.

also, did you guys spend about $5 on bandwidth? site can't even load. nice.

i really hope you were the one who wrote this. oh god it's cringe worthy. protesting because you're not happy, offering no solutions, just anger. this is why people like yourself never succeed, along with the other political arts majors who are going to be sitting in martin place for the next few days.
I did not major in Arts personally. Although I advocate for the Arts.

Thankyou.

No, I was not part of the Web organizing committee.

cheese_cheese

HSC
haven't the cops already started clearing out occupy melbourne? i won't be surprised if they turn your bus around as soon as you get there
They cleared the 99% out earlier today temporarily. However tomorrow numbers are going to swell in Melbourne due to
a) the events of today'
b) it is a weekend

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
I have personally succeeded.
You sleep in middle of the city in the cold, in sleeping bags, in a dodgy make shift camp, making no money whilst there.

The 1% (or whatever) go home to their houses, sleep in their warm beds, eat lovely food knowing that after another day at work they've earnt some more money.

Why would you make them angry? Your just making life for yourselves worse than it would have been normally and wasting police resources

The OWS has really just turned into pseudo-Burning Man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)