General Thoughts: SOR I (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How'd you find the exam? Share your thoughts here.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Re: General Thoughts: Studies of Religion I

Pretty pissed at section 2 and 3... Both suited Christianity but I couldn't really connect what we had been taught in Judaism with the compassion question :/

Implying

HSC

Last edited:

Skriker

HSC

Pretty pissed at section 2 and 3... Both suited Christianity but I couldn't really connect what we had been taught in Judaism with the compassion question :/
HATED IT!! Though I destroyed section II and thought I did alright in multi choice, What did you guys write about the essay? I'm pretty sure I answered the essay wrongly, as I said the statement was about that different religions hold different beliefs/traditions which should be followed throughout the life of their human existance and then talked about marriage and how it was different too other practises of marriage in different religions........

What did everyone else right about for the essay??
What did everyone else

Weezle

HSC
Uni Grad

Lol worst exam!

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC

Worst exam. Section II was all on the same bloody thing. The quotes was pretty bad for section III as well. At least i have 11 units

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC

Best religion exam ever! I predicted the ecumenism question weeee! The middle section was a bit repetitive for martin luther, though all g! Multiple choice wasn't too bad... anyone want to post up their answers? I wanna see if mine are the same as other people! :)

DevilBoy

HSC

Shittest section 2 ive ever seen, only had enough info for one 8 or 9 marker on the person, not a full section on them. Section 3 seemed fine for me but.

ruimatua

HSC

1. D (its between that and C)
2. B
3. C
4. C
5. A
6. C
7. D
8. D (seemed least wrong? haha)
9. A
10. B

Jaymay

HSC

Multiple choice wa quite hard. But questions were very straight forward. Cheering

LonelyWolf

HSC

ecumenism question was retarded, they really shouldn't have made all section 2 and 3 questions the same

ReneeApple

HSC

Section 2 was a waste of paper. I pretty much spat out the same thing in different ways three times.

Skriker

HSC

My Multi choice
1)D
2)B
3)C
4)D
5)A
6)C
7)D
8)A or D
9)A
10)B

7 or 8 out of 10 I reckon FUARK ME!

What did everyone write for the essay??

Sngbrd06

HSC

section II was good, enjoyed writing about dalai lama, even though the questions were similar. however, my essay was all over the place. but overall, i think i did quite well.

multiple choice:

1.C
2.B
3.C
4.C
5.D
6.C
7.D
8.D
9.A
10.B

D94

HSC
N/A

Quite a weird exam. They focused on the person/group for section 2 only, so all that preparation for others sort of seems pointless. Quite a diversion from the previous 4 years. The ecumenical question seemed a little too broad to discuss about, seeing as there wasn't a stimulus quote, so I felt as if I was repeating myself a fair bit. Extended seemed to be alright, although the quotes were a bit out of the ordinary, I guess SOR is meant to be that way.

sfernando

HSC

ehh for the christianity question in the 20 marker..i didnt talk bout bioethics! coz i didnt have time!..anyone who does christianity think i would lose ALOT of marks coz i didnt talk about that last part?..im so worried :/

coralie1994

HSC

could someone please post up the exam? didnt get the chance to take it out with me. Thank you :)

Skriker

HSC

Can someone tell me what they wrote for the essay??

I'm pretty sure I answered the essay wrongly, as I said the statement was about that different religions hold different beliefs/traditions which should be followed throughout the life of their human existance and then talked about marriage and how it was different too other practises of marriage in different religions........

coralie1994

HSC

ehh for the christianity question in the 20 marker..i didnt talk bout bioethics! coz i didnt have time!..anyone who does christianity think i would lose ALOT of marks coz i didnt talk about that last part?..im so worried :/
Same with me, but Im a little worst off, because I predominantly based the essay on bioethics. Didnt realise I was running out of time, only got to write two paragraphs on the hajj and didnt even touch on my significant person... though I tried to related it to the question as much as i could. but ehh 1.5hrs went tooooo quick!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)