Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
tg i've nearly finished my essay on the downfall of the romanovs. Im on about 1200 words and only have to write one more paragraph and the conclusion. i can't believe how quickly i've written this. I've only been writing it for about an hour and a half. usually i take like 4 or 5 hours to write an essay this long.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I'm so not bloody ready for year 12 :( it feels like last week when I went to the English seminar in March and that was term 1 :(

astroman

HSC
hey, year 11 was so fast, its only 3 terms and we're used to the traditional 4 term years in junior years. I'm gonna try to finish writing syllabus notes for yr 12 in upcoming holidays and hopefully self teach math as well.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
hey, year 11 was so fast, its only 3 terms and we're used to the traditional 4 term years in junior years. I'm gonna try to finish writing syllabus notes for yr 12 in upcoming holidays and hopefully self teach math as well.
You haven't learnt half the content .... And you want to finish writing syllabus notes ?

Relax during the long break :p (it'll be you final fine one )

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
All in two weeks?

#respect

GL HF

sarah1

HSC
Yeah, year 12 is so soon but I'm still in denial :p
Anyone got some tips for year 12 prep?
At the moment it's so surreal!
Maybe some prep might make it sink in :p
And although I admire astroman for writing yr 12 syllabus notes, I'm not that keen hahahh

astroman

HSC
I'm planning to do it in the Christmas holidays

The two week holidays before Year 12 starts will be for light studying
yea, i wanna enjoy the upcoming short holidays, they will be our last to actually rest and bludge, after that its serious. :(

rawrliongirl

HSC
I can't believe how quick it's all gone tbh. I think I'll do a bit of studying these upcoming holidays since I've been so lazy this whole year. I'll probably spend the Christmas holidays studying too, even when I'm overseas. I can't wait till it's all over, but at the same time, I DON'T WANT IT TO END! I don't want to grow up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)