Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate how high school does not prepare you for uni at all :/ you cant exactly rote learn life lol
YOu rote learn at uni, and you are a gonnnerrrr, actually try to understand the work you do

I realised after semester 1 (learning the hard way- pass by 1 mark), rote learning won't help in an uni exam. You will just be lost!

astroman

HSC
i have a question regarding the syllabus, do i write notes on the 'Student's learn about' and then answer the 'Students learn to'?

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
i have a question regarding the syllabus, do i write notes on the 'Student's learn about' and then answer the 'Students learn to'?
Highly depends on the subject. The only subject i really have that problem with myself is IPT, and for that i write from students learn to with close reference to students learn about.

astroman

HSC
Highly depends on the subject. The only subject i really have that problem with myself is IPT, and for that i write from students learn to with close reference to students learn about.
im doing the year 12 IPT notes now and am currently writing only on the 'students learn about' section. I'm going to write the 'student's learn to' later on individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)