Selling Band 6 Resources! (1 Viewer)

venndiagram

HSC
Hi everyone!

My name is Venessa and I am a 2019 graduate from Manly Selective Campus. I will be studying Psychology (Hons)/Law at UNSW in 2020. I achieved a Band 6/E4 in the subjects English Advanced, English Extension 1, Legal Studies, Society & Culture and Mathematics Standard.

I’m selling Legal Studies resources that cover the entirety of the syllabus with legislation, cases and exemplar paragraphs for Crime, Human Rights, Workplace and Shelter. I achieved 98 examination mark and 96 assessment mark, resulting in an overall 97 for Legal Studies HSC.

Legal Studies resources:
  • Extensive, detailed and organised notes for Crime, Human Rights, Workplace, Shelter at $10 per section
  • Examination-style summary study notes for Crime, Human Rights, Workplace, Shelter at $10 per section
  • FREE complete list of legislation and cases for Crime, Human Rights, Workplace, Shelter with any purchase of the relevant section(s)
  • FREE exemplar essays that I wrote for Crime, Workplace, Shelter with any purchase of the relevant section(s)
OR $50 for the whole bundle (this covers EVERYTHING you need to know for the HSC!)

English & English Ext. 1 resources:
  • English Advanced: summary and essay plan (quotes/technique/analysis etc.) for Module A, B, C, Common at $5 per section
Module A: Wit by Margaret Edson & John Donne's poetry
Module B: King Henry IV Part 1
Module C: George Orwell, Gwen Harwood, Noel Pearson
Common Module: 1984 by George Orwell
  • English Extension 1: summary and essay plan (quotes/technique/analysis etc.) for Literary Worlds and Worlds of Upheaval with 2 related texts at $10
Literary Worlds: Romanticism, Modernism, Postmodernism
Worlds of Upheaval: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, Metropolis by Fritz Lang, Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett
Worlds of Upheaval related texts (self-analysed): Waking in Winter by Sylvia Path, In the Skin of a Lion by Michael Ondaatje

OR $30 for the whole bundle.

I am also offering tutoring around the Northern Beaches area for any of the above subjects at $50/hour. I can also do group tutoring (max 3 students) at $30/hour per each student.

If you would like to see examples of the resources, I am selling or proof of my marks I am more than happy to provide photo evidence.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Xzyle

HSC
For your English Resources you should probably specify which texts you studied, since there are quite a number and different schools study different texts for each module.
My school let us PICK what texts we were going to study through a survey at the end of year 11. Which I thought was quite cool.

venndiagram

HSC
For your English Resources you should probably specify which texts you studied, since there are quite a number and different schools study different texts for each module.
My school let us PICK what texts we were going to study through a survey at the end of year 11. Which I thought was quite cool.
Thank you for your comment, I'll edit my post and include that information now. That's pretty interesting! I enjoyed all the texts that we studied (we didn't pick), except I wasn't a big fan of King Henry IV Part 1 for Module B critical study. Also, every year the year 12s sold their annotated texts t to the year 11s and so on, and despite the changes to the syllabus, I still found that the deconstructions were still helpful.

wlamdar

HSC
Thank you for your comment, I'll edit my post and include that information now. That's pretty interesting! I enjoyed all the texts that we studied (we didn't pick), except I wasn't a big fan of King Henry IV Part 1 for Module B critical study. Also, every year the year 12s sold their annotated texts t to the year 11s and so on, and despite the changes to the syllabus, I still found that the deconstructions were still helpful.
(I go by Venessa)

ahri

HSC
Hi venessa! Can i ask what LAT and ATAR score you got because I am also aiming to get into Psychology and Law in UNSW too....
Not Venessa but from my friends that do UNSW Law, ideally at least 96+ ATAR and 90th percentile for LAT. You can get away with a lower ATAR if you have a higher LAT and vice versa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)