2004 target UAI (2 Viewers)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
95+. No one else has done hsc around here, but its a good figure to aim for.

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
You know what was creepy as hell Speersy? I had flashes alllll year in yr 12 of 57 - 58....and I thought nothing of it....until freakin 57 was my uai......creeped me out, and still does...

Now to make my brain flash 110.00

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *girl04*
100 would be great :) ( coz if u got 100 at a public school, ur local one it would be like WHOAA major)
Not really, some really intelligent people go to public/non-selective schools

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
didnt homebush boys had some1 with 100 last yr? (homebush is in the lower end of the 120 rite? sorry 2 all the homebush boys gangsters whos gonna get me if im wrong;))

seriously 99+ UAI was the biggest gyp... unless you are doing law or med, or going for those .95/100 scholarships at USyd ... and any other scholarship requiring extremely high UAI(dun think there is any big ones like that besides the USyd one), getting a high 99 UAI is completely useless.

guess its good motivation to get above 95s tho

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
above 90 would be good but if im honest with myself, I''m really aiming for 95+ :D

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
Calculon if i'm u i'll be buying a plane ticket to afghanistan right now...I think its safer for u to stay in a terrorist filled country then getting chased across sydney by Homebush boy gangsters lol :D

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
alwayz aim for 100..
someone's probably said this already, but i'd rather just get about 96, i plan on doing commerce/ tourism kindof stuff, and it is just a waste for me to put in study [to get 100] when i can get by with hardly any work and still get the course i want

- and guy, with a few months left, you should be able to get 82 easy, get some notes and practice papers and you'll be fine

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ive changed mine, I dont really care what I get anymore as long as it is enough to let me do the course I want, above that I dont care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)