2007 co-op (1 Viewer)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
there are 35 acct, ism and bit co-ops altogether and 10 finance co-ops. im not sure about the others, but they would be closer to 35 than 10.

misdreavous

Counterbalance
HSC
blackfriday said:
there are 35 acct, ism and bit co-ops altogether and 10 finance co-ops
i thought BIT had like 18?.....doesn't that mean acct and ism don't have many?

to: bacon_its_bacon
there are 168 y12s graduating from ruse this year

bacon_its_bacon

HSC
tru sounds like an interesting school. we have 250 graduating but i bet ruse gets marks x 1000 better lol. like if i'm ranked 3/250 that would make me like 90/168 at Ruse or even worse right? :)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
misdreavous said:
i thought BIT had like 18?.....doesn't that mean acct and ism don't have many?

to: bacon_its_bacon
there are 168 y12s graduating from ruse this year
oops i meant there are 35 acct. ism and bit have similar numbers.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
chong mate no worries i like netz anonymity .. but hey keep ripping up studies even though you're some CS god now. says miu (no i'm not that fobass mofo)

btw blackfriday (bah forgot your name haha) you know a lot about coop for a guy doing a comm/sci :D any regrets mate?

misdreavous said:
if you know better than me then please do enlighten me with that knowledge rather than post a line that i would take as an insult
wherefore dost thou speakst in thy elevated prose?

lolz of course i was insulting you. and it was also a joke. please take it on the chin and good luck for your interview, uni, hsc, life :wave:

cerene

procrastinator
HSC
hey do u know how to decline the interview?

there isnt a button or anything. i think i have to call =( damn

misdreavous

Counterbalance
HSC
bobness said:
wherefore dost thou speakst in thy elevated prose?
well i decided if i start speaking 1337 you might not understand?

zomg wat a n00b, ill h@><0rz u 4 teh joke wif mah tech til u r like omgwtfbbq
btw u su><0rz - b7b7b7b7
gg no re k thx bai
/joke

hey, good luck everyone

cruzer

HSC
misdreavous said:
apparently ruse got 8 actuarial scholars (notice scholars not interviews) last year.....you think we can get anywhere near that number this year, Mr Robert Liang..?? NO i haven't ask 'everyone' in the grade hence the "think" but i do have a general idea. Also if they don't look at extra-curricular more (go read the brochure) then i'd believe ruse will get at least half the scholarships

if you know better than me then please do enlighten me with that knowledge rather than post a line that i would take as an insult
Woah dude, so half of all the actuarial co-ops go to ruse people, that's impressive.

milton

HSC
wow- i just got a phone call that i got an actuarial interview... apparently i was "shortlisted" for interviews lol... i'l laugh so hard if i actually do get a scholarship... considering i was considered for consideration

misdreavous said:
apparently ruse got 8 actuarial scholars (notice scholars not interviews) last year.
last yr, only 4 ruse got offered actuarial and 4 coops for other courses, so total 8 coops (but some declined, went for med instead)...
which is pretty damn good for a single school considering about 120 offered in total

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
thanks for the correction

mil-mil ;)

and definitely good luck for the actuarial interview. i got an accounting one ..

Sharpshooter

Random Hobo
HSC
Interviews next week? Good Luck! Be yourselves, it's that simple.

Unless your annoying. Then don't accept the interview :)

adgala

HSC
just had a BIT interview today, felt good before the interview but kinda stumbled in it yet it went for around 15-20 minutes

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
adgala said:
just had a BIT interview today, felt good before the interview but kinda stumbled in it yet it went for around 15-20 minutes

yea?

don't worry sure you did fine.

I was at the waiting room from 10-11:30 crossing people's names as they came etc.

you might've seen me, but yea goodluck

misdreavous

Counterbalance
HSC
hey, mine went for almost the full 30min and i was so 'special' as to get two sponsors to interview me.....hmmm.....good sign or bad sign.....??

milton

HSC
just when i thought i had finished and walked out the room, they chased me halfway around the building just when i was about to leave the uni to tell me they forgot to look at the last page and left out a few questions... so i went back in while they were interviewing another person halfway.. which was quite awkard and dodgy...:worried:

haque

HSC
misdreavous said:
hey, mine went for almost the full 30min and i was so 'special' as to get two sponsors to interview me.....hmmm.....good sign or bad sign.....??
That's definitely a good sign-the companies are already interested in u-

Last edited:

milton

HSC
so did you get the coop for actuarial or finance?
i'm a bit confused... so you can't do a combined degree with a coop but you can do 2 majors in the same degree?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)