2008 HSC School Rankings (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Wouldn't that be very difficult? Because the SC external exams only assess a narrow range of compulsory subjects (English, Maths, Science etc), but the HSC external exams assess a plethora of courses that can be completely different to the SC compulsory subjects and plus the HSC subjects are chosen by the students (i.e. not compulsory except for English).

Ganbarimashou

HSC
Wow my schools in the top 20s! :) And congrats to everyone whove finally finished the HSC for real and now you have no more to stress about :D for the moment.... lol. I have 2 more years to go!

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
lol we r increasing slighty
2006- 3%
2007- 3.67% rank- 393
2008- 3.93% rank- 379

we increased 14 places last year, nothing to be happy about considering we r still ranked 379...

bakery_boy_92

HSC
haha my school is nowhere near the top 200 lol
dont worry hawkesbury ppl out there
2010 HSC hawkesbury will be no. 1 ruse is goin down
:bomb:

Mantello

Banned
HSC
Re: Top 200 Schools - Daily Telegraph

Endeavour isn't there...bunch of spastics.

studentcheese

HSC
oh... Baulkham Hills is second. haha North Sydney Girls is 3rd now. aww well, it's still in the top 10 anyway

kaiserstickler

HSC
ha yeah that list is wierd... poor frannies (st francis xavier) its the biggest senior school in the state so of course the percentage would be low, compared to the amount of students it has- but wierd because everyone i know did so much better than schools above on the list when they got around about the same marks, so i as well as everyone else thought that the marks were increased because of our school ranking... does that mean it didnt?

lunarjelly

HSC
10th? Oh my god...we dropped ><
James Ruse gets 1st all the time...no fair.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I want to just walk into James Ruse and feel the nerd coming off them all. See the absolute extreme things they do in their own home just so they can get first and succeed.

Would make me feel bad though.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I want to just walk into James Ruse and feel the nerd coming off them all. See the absolute extreme things they do in their own home just so they can get first and succeed.

Would make me feel bad though.
Yay Our Margin on 2nd increased :D. We're winning by a lot. Also, there's not much nerd dripping off us, and there's no absolute extreme things any Ruse kid does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)