Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations (1 Viewer)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
John Oliver said:
So why don't you go claim the billion hand outs that we give to people who are one billionth aboriginal because we have all this middle class white guilt about all this bullshit.

The only thing wrong with aboriginals is that they won't bring themselves into the 21st century, so they go around injecting each other with diabetes and raping white women. Disgusting.
I am confused by the way you added the word 'white' to women...
What is that supposed to mean?
Moreover, your post is sufficient evidence toward my conclusion that you are a turd... Did you know that some Aborigines rape women just like some white people rape women...!!!! 'Disgusting'. do you hate white people now? All rapists are jailed no matter what ethnic group they are part of. So why do people keep bringing this up?
And 'injecting each other with diabetes' (?)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
lol, nothing?

Explain how this has any effect on those who have been born within the last, I don't know, 70 years? Or even 30?
Of course it's going to have an effect! This is basically a worldwide accepted truth. I'll explain it to you again.
It obviously affected those ppl who were stolen (and whose families were killed), ect. Well then it affected their children and their children and their children and their children etc etc.
Additionally, they are born into a community with poverty, alcoholism, few uni graduates, child abuse, etc etc,
It's called a cycle.
Futhermore, it's not just about the effects of the past - it's about the present. Attitudes like yours are part of the problem. Aborigines are still faced with prejudice today. Racism has profound effect on a person's well being. Aborigines are disadvantaged.
As if it wouldn't effect you. Nothing ay? So is that permission? Can I come over and do all that to you? Why not, if nothing would happen?

Last edited:

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
why are you making vague moral generalizations at people who are both older and at a much higher level of cognitive development than you?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Rockyroad said:
Futhermore, it's not just about the effects of the past - it's about the present. Attitudes like yours are part of the problem. Aborigines are still faced with prejudice today. Racism has profound effect on a person's well being. Aborigines are disadvantaged.
As if it wouldn't effect you. Nothing ay? So is that permission? Can I come over and do all that to you? Why not, if nothing would happen?
You have my permission.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Newspapers are not a reliable resource.

boris

Banned
HSC
Rockyroad said:
I am confused by the way you added the word 'white' to women...
What is that supposed to mean?
Moreover, your post is sufficient evidence toward my conclusion that you are a turd... Did you know that some Aborigines rape women just like some white people rape women...!!!! 'Disgusting'. do you hate white people now? All rapists are jailed no matter what ethnic group they are part of. So why do people keep bringing this up?
And 'injecting each other with diabetes' (?)
Did you know that Aboriginals don't know that rape is illegal?

lol anyway i was looking at some crime statistics the other day and they said that tehre was a higher percentage of whites in gaol for rape. But they probably counted arabs as whites so it doesnt count.

Also i fucking hate cunts who spell gaol 'jail'.

HSC
boris said:
lol anyway i was looking at some crime statistics the other day and they said that tehre was a higher percentage of whites in gaol for rape. But they probably counted arabs as whites so it doesnt count.
O really? So whities are overrepresented in the rape statistics? Or is that whites outnumber Abor's in absolute numbers, but not proportionately?

boris

Banned
HSC
Proportionaltely bro. I blame the islams. Im serious, i do.

HSC
(I'm not Islamic. I am a pokemon)

And id the stats were broken down into caucasian and indigenous, wouldn't there by a separate category for sandarabs?

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
lol sandarabs.

Nah it was just abo vs non abo. and a breakdown of how many percentage-wise of each were in gaol for what. something like 8% of abos in gaol for rape and 12% non abo etc etc

HSC
N/A
RSVPixie said:
ok, i challenge you to make a decent argument, with decent proof from a reliable resource [i.e. no newspapers etc.], without resorting to stereotypes or blatanty dull remarks, for the point you are trying to make. something that PROVES that EVERY ABORIGINAL is exactly how you say they are. good luck!
Tourists guides telling everyone to securely lock their rented cars due to locals tending to break into cars and sniffing out the petrol.
Staying at a mate's place in Redfern and Wooloomooloo and wanting to buy mouthwash only to be told by the check out person that they were all out due to some abo's drinking it instead of alco.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
boris said:
lol sandarabs.

Nah it was just abo vs non abo. and a breakdown of how many percentage-wise of each were in gaol for what. something like 8% of abos in gaol for rape and 12% non abo etc etc
Yeah cause most go unreported and when they are they get given 1 month sentences.

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah it wasn't even focussing on that. Just giving a breakdown of who was in gaol for what and i noticed that because Aboriginals dont know that rape is illegal.

HSC
boris said:
Yeah it wasn't even focussing on that. Just giving a breakdown of who was in gaol for what and i noticed that because Aboriginals dont know that rape is illegal.
I was talking to the Serb guy, not you Sir Boris :)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
boris said:
Did you know that Aboriginals don't know that rape is illegal?

Also i fucking hate cunts who spell gaol 'jail'.
Ha you are the one generalising that Aborigines don't know rape is illegal and referencing articles about Aboriginal child abuse etc etc. And now you see that there are a bigger proportion of whites in gaol for rape and yet you don't believe what you read with your own eyes and look for ways to excuse or disprove it. Glad to see you ignoring what people are saying and just posting your same racist line again. :sleep: Open your mind. Listen to what people are saying.
And can you give me the name of that article so I can show it to other ppl like you when they make false racist claims.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
He's not generalising. It was in a news article, a study found that a large proportion of Aboriginals in the NT didn't know that rape was illegal and consider white people lawless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)