Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

shilinjuju

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the help haiderr but its too late coz once you submit you can't add the report. looks like i won't be getting any interviews then. nvm

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Why not email or call them to let them know your situation and that you tried to attach it? Some ppl give up rather easily...

mark678

HSC
lol
ovaschool i got an interview tomorrow at walkerwayland. you must of took my time slot because i wanted wednesday!

rofle

h.anarchy

HSC
Hi everyone!!!
Applications for most firms have officially closed about 4 hours ago!! How did you guys find the process of filling out the applications?
Personally, I really rushed through everything last night and I also thought that PwC's question on "What was your most memorable moment from the last 12 months.." or something, was an interesting and different question =P

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
h.anarchy said:
Hi everyone!!!
Applications for most firms have officially closed about 4 hours ago!! How did you guys find the process of filling out the applications?
Personally, I really rushed through everything last night and I also thought that PwC's question on "What was your most memorable moment from the last 12 months.." or something, was an interesting and different question =P
LOL it's a great question. Some ppl write really random stuff and others write much more sensible things.

h.anarchy

HSC
So what should be written to help you get an interview? Surely, they'll get bored of hearing about team-work experiences, bla bla all that typical stuff... right? >.<"

leoyh

mic`
HSC
just be genuine and detailed and make sure it actually was something memorable, not lame if you get what i mean. but yeah, most of the companies questions were fairly decent. hopefully i get somewhere

hearts

HSC
I got an SMS from PwC saying that they will be calling me over the next two days to discuss my application.

Anybody else?

Is it going to be an interview, or they actually going to arrange an interview time? Because if they were to arrange an interview time, wouldn't they just email me?

>.<

gaaay

HSC
I got an interview with KPMG next thursday ! im excitedddd =D!!

leoyh

mic`
HSC
hearts said:
I got an SMS from PwC saying that they will be calling me over the next two days to discuss my application.

Anybody else?

Is it going to be an interview, or they actually going to arrange an interview time? Because if they were to arrange an interview time, wouldn't they just email me?

>.<
i got that too, i think its just an informal phone interview and helps them decide whether or not you're suitable to go through to the next stage of recruitment

leoyh

mic`
HSC
gaaay said:
I got an interview with KPMG next thursday ! im excitedddd =D!!
how did you get the interview? by phone, email, sms ? i havent got a reply from kpmg yet, hopefully soon!

gaaay

HSC
Hey leoyh.
Yeah, the lady called me today while I was in my math class. around 10am-ish
I couldnt really hear her and didnt even know which company it was. all i heard was "Your cadetship application was successful, and we would like to see you on wednesday" But yeah, she called me back during my lunch break soo it was good (Y)..

leoyh

mic`
HSC
hey gaaay,
i dont understand why they call ppl at such random times. what if you're in class and can't pick up the phone? we're not allowed to do it at my school. So was it like an informal phone interview or just notfiying you to come in? Is it actually the interview or just the group assessment?

gaaay

HSC
Btw, what would you wear to an interview? if you were a GIRL =D hahah!
pants/skirt?
black points/black flats?

IceOnFire

HSC
gaaay said:
Btw, what would you wear to an interview? if you were a GIRL =D hahah!
pants/skirt?
black points/black flats?
Black pants/knee length skirt
Preferably black shoes with at least a bit of a heel. It can also be other demure colours such as beige or brown
Suit jacket with concervative blouse
You don't have to wear the most expensive or stylish clothes, but just make sure you look neat and professional. Being neat is VERY important

gaaay

HSC
Hey
Um, it was just notifying me to come to the interview i guess. Im pretty sure its the actual interview with the manager from the divison that i have chosen, she did tell me to bring a copy of my year 12 and year 11 results and etc.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
were you the only one whose heard from KPMG or were there other people from your school who did too? i'm just trying to get a feel of how many they've called

gaaay

HSC
Hmm. well im the only one in my grade thats applying for cadetships. So. im not sure who else has actually been called up. They're probably going to call more applicants tomorrow. Good luck though! (Y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)