All nighter on BoS on dec16th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoutoutloud

HSC
Good luck!!

I have work tomorrow,
and i wont be able to sleep tonight
urgh

oh well we will be fine!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Hey guys.
For those of you staying up all night, feel free to join our bos irc channel. We used it a lot at this time last year.

The server's au.austnet.org, the channel is #bos. You can access it through mirc, through the Chatzilla add-on for Firefox, through mibbit.com, or however you generally access irc :p
REALLY helps if you're keen to pull an allnighter.

Aeriff

HSC
Hey guys.
For those of you staying up all night, feel free to join our bos irc channel. We used it a lot at this time last year.

The server's au.austnet.org, the channel is #bos. You can access it through mirc, through the Chatzilla add-on for Firefox, through mibbit.com, or however you generally access irc :p
I'm there. Let's do it.

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
Hey guys.

i m there, make a direct link for the n00bs

swathard

HSC
good luck all 2009 hsc people ! :) hope you all achieve the marks you want and get into the courses you desire. and may all your futures be bright and happy ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)