Are all Korean guys chauvinist? (2 Viewers)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
no youre thinking of wogs

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
LoL.

But I don't know enough of their music to like or dislike them!

I'm hanging out for Shinhwa's comeback in March this year.

but all you need is these

[youtube]Dww9UjJ4Dt8[/youtube]

[youtube]djJb5iSL0Do&[/youtube]

i mean, if i was a girl...

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't get me wrong! I'm listening to K-pop right now! But a most of the artists I listen to made their debuts ten or more years ago. The more recent stuff often sounds the same to me, especially the stuff coming out of SM. I know SM Entertainment basically built the contemporary South Korean pop music industry but it's not the same company it used to be. Under Lee Soo-man and when Yoo Young-jin was at the artistic vanguard, there was a lot of innovation and daring, but I can't help but think that nowadays it is much more about the marketing than it is about the music.

Or maybe I'm just getting old. And conservative.
I love the songs back in the 90's and early 2000's. That was true k-pop back then, these days it's just trashy groups with looks/appearence... All the good singers are underrated now by the new generation of kpop fans.

Lee Soo Man is a business man... He doesn't care about MUSIC!! he just wants $$$$

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
B-but... Sooman oppa has made thousands of people happy with the artists he produced :3

HSC
Uni Grad
why Kpop boys are so HOT , i know lots of Kpop boy bands .Super Junior -Leeteuk ,Sungmin & Siwon HOT , SHINee-Jonghyun hot , MBLAQ- Lee Joon HOT (really hot ) 2PM-Nichkhun hot( i love him ) SM the Ballad -Jino hot ,2am -Jo Kwon HOT , Dalmatian - DayDay & Dari HOT , BIGBANG -G.D & Taeyang HOT ,U-Kiss Ely HOT .OMG this guys are really HOT I LOVE KOREA !!!!

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
why Kpop boys are so HOT , i know lots of Kpop boy bands .Super Junior -Leeteuk ,Sungmin & Siwon HOT , SHINee-Jonghyun hot , MBLAQ- Lee Joon HOT (really hot ) 2PM-Nichkhun hot( i love him ) SM the Ballad -Jino hot ,2am -Jo Kwon HOT , Dalmatian - DayDay & Dari HOT , BIGBANG -G.D & Taeyang HOT ,U-Kiss Ely HOT .OMG this guys are really HOT I LOVE KOREA !!!!
>no TOP oppa
>no B2ST
>no TVXQ Changmin oppa

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Oppa oppa I'll be I'll be down down down down.

kidokkyo

HSC
Uni Grad
I love the songs back in the 90's and early 2000's. That was true k-pop back then, these days it's just trashy groups with looks/appearence... All the good singers are underrated now by the new generation of kpop fans.

Lee Soo Man is a business man... He doesn't care about MUSIC!! he just wants $$$$
B-but... Sooman oppa has made thousands of people happy with the artists he produced :3
Maybe Lee Soo Man didn't care about music per se ... but he was genuinely interested in what teenagers at the time wanted to hear. It's not like he tried to write the music, even if he did have a big say in the artistic direction of early bands such as H.O.T, S.E.S, Shinhwa etc. But we can't dismiss the role he played. We need good businesspeople for any industry to flourish!

kidokkyo

HSC
Uni Grad
but all you need is these

[youtube]Dww9UjJ4Dt8[/youtube]

[youtube]djJb5iSL0Do&[/youtube]

i mean, if i was a girl...
:uhhuh:LoL I'm a girl and all I need is these:

[youtube]90cDvteums0[/youtube]

[youtube]T-w_MyH2ZBY[/youtube]

:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

[youtube]b3kBJGRw5dU[/youtube]

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
So obviously I'm not really in touch with internet meme humour ... but is there some site which is dedicated to Korea/Hallyu related memes?
I grabbed it off the sub-reddit for K-Pop I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)