Cheating?? (1 Viewer)

Arsey-Darcy

HSC
well,
i heard thus rumor about Kings School, its pretty pathetic, i couldnt stop laughing at the guy who told me this,

they have a biscuit, in the middle of a group of boys, and "apparently" all the boys masturbate on that particular biscuit. the last one to ejaculate on the biscuit, has to eat it.

yes i know, WTF.
no way this happened. severe health risk and no-one in kings enough is dumb enough to do that.

NewiJapper

HSC
well actually its not. According to my bio studies, sperm is actually very high in protein. So i doubt its a severe health risk haha. Probably the only bad thing is the actual cookie! lol

In regards to the actual topic. I've seen some weird ways of cheating during my school time. One particular person cheated in their yearlies by printing out a new label for his water bottle with all the information he needed on it. He replaced all the nutritional information and stuff with formula's and other stuff. Pretty smart hey?

I'm not sure whether he got caught though...

zaineali

HSC
heyyy yuu know wat!

the school that got an extra 45 min or wateva i say datz cheating :angry:

i mean comon some pple stress there asses off to get the best marks they can get some people even get depression frm the hsc.

n why the hell do they get extra time why is that its he hsc its compared 2 all of NSW schools if everyone gets the same test and finish it in the same amount of time.

im doing my hsc this yr n fine im not the brightest student on the planet ok n im not also gna get the 90 atar right buhh shill its called being fair everyone stressees 4 the hsc n studies like almost 24/7 n wat soo special about that school that they get extra time thats not fair :angry:

suraya91

HSC
If you want one good way to cheat watch the movie How High :cool:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
heyyy yuu know wat!

the school that got an extra 45 min or wateva i say datz cheating :angry:

i mean comon some pple stress there asses off to get the best marks they can get some people even get depression frm the hsc.

n why the hell do they get extra time why is that its he hsc its compared 2 all of NSW schools if everyone gets the same test and finish it in the same amount of time.

im doing my hsc this yr n fine im not the brightest student on the planet ok n im not also gna get the 90 atar right buhh shill its called being fair everyone stressees 4 the hsc n studies like almost 24/7 n wat soo special about that school that they get extra time thats not fair :angry:
Please...not zazzy. =\

Anyways, they had a power failure. It's not as if the Board just said, hey, Ruse, 15 more minutes.

Lukybear

HSC
Please...not zazzy. =\

Anyways, they had a power failure. It's not as if the Board just said, hey, Ruse, 15 more minutes.
Thats not a bad idea. Hire some1 to turn off power during exam, and then get 15 min.

Might save this.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Pfft, that's where rumours start from. No, it was not 45 minutes, and no, it was not cheating.

Yes, I hate Ruse haters who hate Ruse for purely no other reason than that they're the best school in the state (academically). Without that extra 15 minutes, they still would've wooped every other school in the state, left right and centre. Contrary to popular belief, they actually do have lives, they actually do go out with each other, and believe it or not, their idea of a muck up day goes beyond tampering with the Maths staffroom's calculators.
QFT

Can you imagine for one second that you're doing your HSC Maths exam and suddenly the exam room goes dark and you can't see shit? I'd be panicking and going apeshit. The kids that walked out of there were a wreck afterwards. Even if they are Ruse, they're sitll human, and like all humans, would have had a shock to see the lights go out. And believe me it gets fucking dark in there with the lights out. It's pitch black in the hall without lights. Pretty trippy shit. They deserved the 15 extra minutes.

Puttah

HSC
Thats not a bad idea. Hire some1 to turn off power during exam, and then get 15 min.

Might save this.
I'd be too intrigued by the power outage to do the exam in the meantime, and I could so use another 15 mins..

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Might save this.
Well, I've been in the Ruse Hall when there are no lights - and it's dark. You wouldn't be able to see the questions.

Meh, the Board of Studies approved of it - and as for the discussion regarding this Ruse incident, there's a thread elsewhere, go find it.

Most people that take your line of thought are just jealous that Rusians kick ass year and year again.

Puttah

HSC
The kids that walked out of there were a wreck afterwards. Even if they are Ruse, they're sitll human, and like all humans, would have had a shock to see the lights go out.
They were a wreck after the exam because of... no lights tripping them out?
Well, I guess they are Ruse'ers and they can do the exams in their sleep... but amusing phenomena is hard to come by when you're staring blankly at black text in a white-sleeved book all day every day. Heck, even colour writing is trippy for the Ruse'ers!

Puttah

HSC
Most people that take your line of thought are just jealous that Rusians kick ass year and year again.
Well in my particular case, I'm happily ready to finish the HSC asap just so I don't have to hear "omg come study with me I have a Ruse paper" from my maths friends for the 50 billionth time this year...
When I buy the excel books and these people start laughing at me, because guess what, they have what the "Rusians" have.

And btw, Rusians? lol. I thought I was seeing Russians at first.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Well, I guess they are Ruse'ers and they can do the exams in their sleep... but amusing phenomena is hard to come by when you're staring blankly at black text in a white-sleeved book all day every day. Heck, even colour writing is trippy for the Ruse'ers!
You, my friend, are a 100% bona fide moron.

jotdan

HSC
Well, I've been in the Ruse Hall when there are no lights - and it's dark. You wouldn't be able to see the questions.

Meh, the Board of Studies approved of it - and as for the discussion regarding this Ruse incident, there's a thread elsewhere, go find it.

haha thought u said russians
in either case- rusian or russian they both kick ass!

easiest way to cheat is just to hide ur study notes in the toilet before hand (SOMEWHERE CLEAN LIKE IN A SINK DRAWER) , after uve started the exam, anything u need help remembering boom toilet break

i had just gotten over salmanilla before yr 11 yearlies so that was a great excuse to leave for toilet every 15 minutes- although the salmanilla itself sucked

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
That's quite an unfair generalisation, when I'm willing to bet that you don't know a single Rusian.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
lol, 'rusian'

as if they are a different race or something

tedstedsteds

HSC
well,
i heard thus rumor about Kings School, its pretty pathetic, i couldnt stop laughing at the guy who told me this,

they have a biscuit, in the middle of a group of boys, and "apparently" all the boys masturbate on that particular biscuit. the last one to ejaculate on the biscuit, has to eat it.

yes i know, WTF.
I heard that was just the dudes at Girraween High.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)