Coming out stories... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just wondering what people's stories are with regard to this. It can be about your own coming out, someone who came out to you, or your experience of seeing someone who's just come out, but you haven't actually talked about it with them.

One of my friends came out to me in stages. First she admitted to having a crush on a girl. Then another girl. Then it turned out that her boyfriend was a girlfriend. Then she said she was bi, then finally, she said, 'Yeah, I actually don't like guys at all'.

sydchick

HSC
N/A
One day, my friend just turned to me, in the middle of Science, and said:

'I like boys now. What do you think?'

'Fine with me'

meeatu

HSC
I came out to most of my mates by sleeping with them :p

I guess they expected me to turn gay, I hung out with the gay guys at my school, and even though usually I'm pretty masculine, I certainly have my moments.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
this was a joke but. i was talking to my friend and was like no i dont like guys. i like girls.. like alana his gf. then im like well actually im bi, i like guys and girls but i do really like your gf. shes pretty sexy you know. so if you dont want her i'll take her. do you believe me? hes like yeah i believe you. i knew it haha. what. and yeah he believed me.

HSC
what's your story OP? :)
Was with my friend, and we were talking about how we thought most people had the potential to be bi, but some more than others, (obviously) and then I just said 'Yeah, I think I am, 'cause I really like this girl'. And then my friend went 'Yeah, I think I can guess who it is'. And that was pretty much it.

sydchick

HSC
N/A
So you're a girl?

Sorry about confusion.

I always thought you were a guy (cos of Tulipa's quote sigged)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Was with my friend, and we were talking about how we thought most people had the potential to be bi, but some more than others, (obviously) and then I just said 'Yeah, I think I am, 'cause I really like this girl'. And then my friend went 'Yeah, I think I can guess who it is'. And that was pretty much it.
:speechless: i always assumed you were a guy!!!

philphie

Banned
HSC
oh i thought this was about overcoming agoraphobia...

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I also thought you were a boy except for the time someone called you 'Byrony'

My sister found out via MySpace. She read my orientation.
That happened to me also, but with my bestie. She was living in Germany all of 2008 and rang up one day and was like "i noticed you changed your orientation on myspace to 'gay', is that because you're gay?"

All of mine have been totally boring. I actually just rang up another good friend and told her and she's like "i'm going to strip naked and run down the street with a megaphone!"

Everyone else is just asks and i say yes. Actually I've noticed everyone starts of asking if I'm bi as to not offend in the unlikely event that I'm straight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)