Creative paper 1 whaaaaaat (2 Viewers)

TorMental

HSC
Lol, god damn this and that - atleast im pumped for this stress shitting exam!

Interdrama

#wang
HSC
i rang and she said the lack of a plural was a total mistake and she's going home now and she's going to try and change it

she also said the media thing wasn't supposed to be for students, it was supposed to allow for parents and adults to understand how the exam works and is no way a reflection of the exam

she sounded genuinely sorry and apologetic and she was all like omg it wasn't supposed to etcetc. i'm so sorry i'm so sorry and good luck for your exams

p.s. i wasn't referring to you bob, i was referring to the person who called and said she couldn't say anything
i have a guy who rang and said that they were sure that it was not a typo

HSC
Uni Grad
i rang and she said the lack of a plural was a total mistake and she's going home now and she's going to try and change it

she also said the media thing wasn't supposed to be for students, it was supposed to allow for parents and adults to understand how the exam works and is no way a reflection of the exam

she sounded genuinely sorry and apologetic and she was all like omg it wasn't supposed to etcetc. i'm so sorry i'm so sorry and good luck for your exams

p.s. i wasn't referring to you bob, i was referring to the person who called and said she couldn't say anything
why'd u call her? she was probably out eatin dinner or something and u disturbed her because ur scared of the hsc

what is wrong with you???? :cry::cry::cry:

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
why'd u call her? she was probably out eatin dinner or something and u disturbed her because ur scared of the hsc

what is wrong with you???? :cry::cry::cry:
she was in her car i think lol idk she was like i'm going home now

but man bob kept her waiting i was like my friend emailed u but didn't have a phone n she was like "omg!! i kept checking and checking and waiting for their response!" or something lol

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
edit: nothing.

Last edited:
HSC
Big thanks to aphoare, and it isn't fake, I've got an email from her apologizing about the error
Also big thanks to lamingtons for putting me in a cheery mode b4 English....LOLOLOLfkinLOLOLZ...best troller haha

GoodLuck

HSC
my interpretation is that there may be a few short answer questions based on a prescribed text, yes?

cant be that bad
How does that make any sense...it says composition or adaption of a studied text for the creative, and short answers on an UNSEEN text...

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
u r all welcome and ty for the sudden rep

now i will actually get off here n study

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
How does that make any sense...it says composition or adaption of a studied text for the creative, and short answers on an UNSEEN text...
well i was thinking that the "composition or adaptation of a studied text" might mean there may be an extract of a prescribed text and students may be asked to write some sort of creative piece

but w/e the whole thing looks like its been blown out of proportion

Craigw0w

HSC
I'm just going to wing it. Like i have with every other english exam.
Good luck to all tomorrow :)

hup

HSC
N/A
i just rang kevo rudd he said english is all three parts feature article

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)