Do YoO think this is weird?? (1 Viewer)

zelda011

HSC
Davriel said:
Not weird at all. Generally women will date older guys because they're more mature. Most 17 year old guys are still trading cards. Mind you, however, that just because some is mature doesn't mean you shouldn't be a little concerned if he's devoting all his life to you.
Ok, WHAT!? I actually MADE a profile on this site so i could reply to this.

I'm 17, in year 11 and fed up with all this crap about girls maturing faster than guys do. Just because guys dont date girls who are 11 years older than them (fucking attrocious) doesn't mean we aren't mature. Girls just THINK they're mature, guys know exactly how mature we are but we also know the limits of our maturity, whereas most of the girls in my year think theyre adults. Which is why they go for older guys.

A 28 year old guy going for a 17 year old girl tells me one thing. The guy is a fucking loser, or lazy. He would have had to put very little effort in with you because simply being that age to you is attractive. Its just sad. Youre getting played, and im sure youll probably think 'oh no he says he cares and hes so sweet' blah blah blah... its all probably a great big fucking act to try and get an easy booty call. You wouldnt be the first or the last person that has happened to.

imsickofyear12, i like you. I know you don't care because im 'just a kid' but i agree with what you're saying and i know that in 3 years time i'll look back and realise how immature i was because i do it now with the year 9 and 10 people, but yknow what? I don't give a shit. I intend to enjoy my adolescence rather than struggling to grow up like this halfwit girl is by dating a guy in his 20's. I just go with it. I take my maturity as it comes and learn from whatever i do, and i don't kid myself about being 'all grown up'. It's a damn fine existance i'm telling you, theres none of this 'identity crisis' crap.

Summary: Niix, you are a moron. This guy's probably thinking "SCORE!" because you're so wrapped with him, your parents approve of him and he gets some minimal-effort action, which he needs because he's probably a failure with women his own age.

imsickifyear12: I like you but you need to get off your soapbox. All i'm seeing is 'blah blah blah blah maturity blah blah blah, im older than you'. I'll admit that niix is being especially childish but yknow i dont go around telling all the year 7 guys at my school what to do do i?

HSC
Davriel said:
Not weird at all. Generally women will date older guys because they're more mature. Most 17 year old guys are still trading cards. Mind you, however, that just because some is mature doesn't mean you shouldn't be a little concerned if he's devoting all his life to you.
Is this the guy you're talking about, Nix?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
HAHA she got dumped
AAO89 said:
I got dumped because I wouldn't let him whip me... not joking, he was a weird--o. Dont date older guys :(
after being used for sex. The best part is when she was all like " iam sooo happy with him" and " iam all mature for my age an stuff"

but the real kicker?

would it ever occur to anyone that this guy is genuine?
ROFL

see, we are older, smarter and more mature. We ALWAYS know whats best and we can sum up any given situation to a tee.

Now she admits he was a wierdo after thats what we were telling her all this thread lol.

zelda011

HSC
Attention all adults: Fucking get over yourselves. How would you like it if i gave you shit because you're probably going to die before me? Or the fact that if you break the law you go to jail and i walk? Or the fact that as time goes on youll get less and less sex and ill get more and more as i head into my prime?

Dont try and make yourselves feel big because youve got a couple of years on us. If you need to do that to feel good about yourselves you need fucking counseling.
That doesnt mean i think that the fucking 17 year old crakwhores on this site who date 25+ year old guys dont deserve everything they get, it just means that before you bag us out about being immature, you should take a look at yourself and think 'wow, im abusing someone 5 years younger than me. How mature is that?'

"see, we are older, smarter and more mature. We ALWAYS know whats best and we can sum up any given situation to a tee."

THAT, is just crap. Wake up to yourself you fucking dick. How would you react if your parents said that to you? The look on your face would be very similar to what mine is now, and you would be thinking 'these people are fucking halfwits!'

If every adult knows exactly what to do, exactly whats right and whats wrong and exactly what will happen in every situation, then why isn't everyone a fucking millionare with 1000 friends married to the woman of their dreams? And why don't we have a crime free society? Why are so many adults on drugs? Why are there 28 year old guys dating 17 year old girls? Youre an egotistical fuckwit Serius, and you need to get over yourself, badly.

Theres by 2 cents.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
zelda011 said:
Attention all adults: Fucking get over yourselves. How would you like it if i gave you shit because you're probably going to die before me? Or the fact that if you break the law you go to jail and i walk? Or the fact that as time goes on youll get less and less sex and ill get more and more as i head into my prime?

Dont try and make yourselves feel big because youve got a couple of years on us. If you need to do that to feel good about yourselves you need fucking counseling.
That doesnt mean i think that the fucking 17 year old crakwhores on this site who date 25+ year old guys dont deserve everything they get, it just means that before you bag us out about being immature, you should take a look at yourself and think 'wow, im abusing someone 5 years younger than me. How mature is that?'

"see, we are older, smarter and more mature. We ALWAYS know whats best and we can sum up any given situation to a tee."

THAT, is just crap. Wake up to yourself you fucking dick. How would you react if your parents said that to you? The look on your face would be very similar to what mine is now, and you would be thinking 'these people are fucking halfwits!'

If every adult knows exactly what to do, exactly whats right and whats wrong and exactly what will happen in every situation, then why isn't everyone a fucking millionare with 1000 friends married to the woman of their dreams? And why don't we have a crime free society? Why are so many adults on drugs? Why are there 28 year old guys dating 17 year old girls? Youre an egotistical fuckwit Serius, and you need to get over yourself, badly.

Theres by 2 cents.
You do realise that part of my post was the joke right? [maybe if you were older and more mature you would have understood that :D:D:D:D:D:D] you can tell because always is in caps.

Maybe i should have been simpler.

What i should have said was: Yes we were right in this situation, but it doesnt always happen like that, there just was a good chance it would. Also, iam taking glee in your missfortune because you ignored by advice that turned out to be correct, if you had atleast listened to our advice with respect then i would not have a reason to be so gleeful.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
its just funny ppl think everything is so black and white. every person in the entire world is different as has different opinions,different experiences and different maturity levels. how can imsickofyr12 say he knows everything? he finished his hsc in 2004, and hes still on here posting !! that just shows how mature he is!! hmm i might go on the bored of studies and show everyone just how clever i am. hm. no. all that aside, i respect everyones opinions, i really do. i just think imsickofyr12, who really isnt in yr 12 anymore and is just looking for something to fill his sad life with.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
Now she admits he was a wierdo after thats what we were telling her all this thread lol.[/quote]

ur a dick. that wasnt even posted by me, it was someone else. so laugh at that. oh ho.

thedoctorplus1

HSC
//Niix// said:
Im just curious..does anyone think a 17 year old going out with a 28 year old is weird, even if he is totally sweet and hot, doesnt look his age and treats me soO well. Cos ive been copping a bit of ..how shud i say it..concern.. from my friends, they dnt understand! and im getting goddamn annoyed! As far as im concerned, he has more sense and experience than any 17 year old i know, so thats a bonus. what do u guys think?? :confused:
Yes it is weird.
You obviously like this guy, but consider a few things first:
1. Is he using you - ?
2. Is the relationship more then sex?
3.Who came to who?
4. How old will he be when you want to settle down? - like 45?
5. Will this relationship tamper with your HSC?

These are only a few things.
My advice is to find someone else who is around your age.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
i dont think hes using me! actually, correction, i know! i met his parents yesterday! ok im sick of explaining myself..id rather just watch everyone else post.

Emmaa07

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Yes, so what? It's not shallow. How is it my fault they are immature and have no personality?

That is exactly right. 17 year olds are stupid an immature. I'm not trying to be mean or anything it's just the truth.

It's not just for HSC students. A lot of people on here (all the best people actually) are older than 17.
You, deadset, are a wanker.
Many 17 year olds have been through crap that makes them mature.
Whether they like it or not.
Age really has nothing to do with it.
Clearly //Niix// is happy with her bf and maybe you should stop being so judgemental.
And saying that all the best people, being older, are on here. Yeah nobody is better than any1 else.

I also agree with another comment on here posted by Zelda011, you really do have to question being 5years older than some1 and having a go at them. It reli doesnt look good.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
i meant that to mean, i met his parents yesterday, as in if he didnt want me around 4 a while he wouldn't have bothered organising us all 2 go out 4 lunch..just correcting myself lol.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
//Niix// said:
Im just curious..does anyone think a 17 year old going out with a 28 year old is weird, even if he is totally sweet and hot, doesnt look his age and treats me soO well. Cos ive been copping a bit of ..how shud i say it..concern.. from my friends, they dnt understand! and im getting goddamn annoyed! As far as im concerned, he has more sense and experience than any 17 year old i know, so thats a bonus. what do u guys think?? :confused:
lol, as long as youre happy and he doesnt take advantage of you. then i dont think its weird.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Emmaa07 said:
Many 17 year olds have been through crap that makes them mature.
Age really has nothing to do with it.
Clearly //Niix// is happy with her bf and maybe you should stop being so judgemental.
And saying that all the best people, being older, are on here. Yeah nobody is better than any1 else.
No they haven't.
Yes it does.
She asked for opinions. That is my opinion.
Some people are better than others.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
hey iamsickofyear12, is this ur usual pick up line, Lets play Titanic... You be the ocean and I'll go down on you? well i guess it beta then, is that a mirror in your pants or can i just see myself in them?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
zelda011 said:

Theres by 2 cents.
As much as I applaud Serius being taken down a notch - well, actually, adults ARE more mature than you.

It's simply biology and biochemistry, dear. Physical maturity and the hormones that come with it affect mental and emotional maturity, in both responses to stimuli, interpretation of events and decision-making processes. This can be speeded or slowed, depending on the individual, but in general (and in scale, according you your sex), maturity definitely does come with age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)