Do YoO think this is weird?? (1 Viewer)

zelda011

HSC
Kwayera said:
As much as I applaud Serius being taken down a notch - well, actually, adults ARE more mature than you.

It's simply biology and biochemistry, dear. Physical maturity and the hormones that come with it affect mental and emotional maturity, in both responses to stimuli, interpretation of events and decision-making processes. This can be speeded or slowed, depending on the individual, but in general (and in scale, according you your sex), maturity definitely does come with age.
I never said that they aren't, i'm not that god damned stupid. If i was as mature as my parents I wouldn't be living at home. All i'm saying as that i find it ironic that someone preaching about their own maturity is on a forum abusing adolescents. You seem mature yourself, but i was referring to the people who want to come on here and use their 10 years MAX age gap on me as an excuse to abuse the living fuck out of me. THAT is just immature, its like me abusing a 7 year old. Where would that get me? Share your maturity and experience, but theres no need to be a prick about it. Isn't that one of the things maturity brings? The worldly knowledge that it's better to teach than to ridicule? If that's wrong let me know and ill make sure i don't bother with the whole growing up thing.

P.S. Keep in mind that relative to the general populus you guys are kids yourselves. The bottom line is IT DOESNT MATTER. Enough with the age bracketing. Let's all just be people.

zelda011

HSC
I'M a complete moron? At least im not resorting to flat-out insults and a desperate flailing attempt to preserve my own integrity. How have i lied to anyone?

EDIT: Youre a fuckwit.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
zelda011 said:
I never said that they aren't, i'm not that god damned stupid. If i was as mature as my parents I wouldn't be living at home. All i'm saying as that i find it ironic that someone preaching about their own maturity is on a forum abusing adolescents. You seem mature yourself, but i was referring to the people who want to come on here and use their 10 years MAX age gap on me as an excuse to abuse the living fuck out of me. THAT is just immature, its like me abusing a 7 year old. Where would that get me? Share your maturity and experience, but theres no need to be a prick about it. Isn't that one of the things maturity brings? The worldly knowledge that it's better to teach than to ridicule? If that's wrong let me know and ill make sure i don't bother with the whole growing up thing.

P.S. Keep in mind that relative to the general populus you guys are kids yourselves. The bottom line is IT DOESNT MATTER. Enough with the age bracketing. Let's all just be people.
age dusnt matter but your not helping your cause mate...your reactions are doing nothing but add more fuel to the fire..you post in here to get opinions..deal with it....its democracy at work

Evilo

HSC
Emmaa07 said:
.....Clearly //Niix// is happy with her bf and maybe you should stop being so judgemental.......
She posted a topic on an open online forum with a topic called "Do you think this is weird?", seems to me like she was looking for opinions ;)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
One thing that comes with maturity is learning to ignore people that are trying to bate you. Most of the people on here are just trying to get a rise out of you, the rest are giving you advice, its not fair to ignore that advice because others are getting on your nerves, a lot of the advice in here is useful. If you are mature grow up and walk away, that would prove you are mature.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
melsc said:
One thing that comes with maturity is learning to ignore people that are trying to bate you. Most of the people on here are just trying to get a rise out of you, the rest are giving you advice, its not fair to ignore that advice because others are getting on your nerves, a lot of the advice in here is useful. If you are mature grow up and walk away, that would prove you are mature.
I second that; this is an open forum and you cant help people here who want to post whatever they want...its a democracy as ive said before and if you keep reacting then its not doing you any good whatsoever...walk away if you cant stand the opinions you'll be more mature that way than engaging in a virtual slapping match

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
lol im pretty much out of it now anyways. people have the right to say

whatever they want!

and i never once said i couldnt take it

most of the time, these kind of posts just change into different topics

anyway. virtual slapping match? lol like your pikachu's.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
LOL no!!! were still together! like i said earlier, i met his parents on sunday. so

i intrepret that as a way of him saying he wants me around for a while. and

thats the way i like it!

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Niix said:
LOL no!!! were still together! like i said earlier, i met his parents on sunday. so

i intrepret that as a way of him saying he wants me around for a while. and

thats the way i like it!
People generally write their sentences on one line. Truncation is generally an annoying method of communication.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
he does nothing. he sits at home all day, everyday popping his lollies

and desperatly awaiting his next dole payment.

god no. im only joking!! hes like a tradesman..carpenter, demolishion and

construction-that sort of thing. hes done plenty of tafe courses too.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
//Niix// said:
yeah? well ill write however i damn well want. oh ho.
I'm sorry, but for one so previously eager to prove her maturity, you seem to fit the silly, immature teenage girl stereotype fairly well.

zelda011

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
I'm sorry, but for one so previously eager to prove her maturity, you seem to fit the silly, immature teenage girl stereotype fairly well.
Amen. She's giving us all a bad name. And it's bad enough already, i can't even watch the news without seeing 10 stories about P platers wrapped around telegraph poles. It's just perpetuating a stereotype that isn't really true (like most of them aren't).

And as for the whole 'bate' thing? I'm not trying to argue im trying to discuss, i'll only resort to personal insults if my opinion is asked for (which it was when she made this thread) or if I'm insulted first. I don't really think i have been BAITed. If I'm wrong please tell me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)