Do YoO think this is weird?? (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
//Niix// said:
hmm yeah ok. :sleep: i did ask 4 opinions. not judgements about my parents.
A judgment about your parents is an opinion.

If I was a parent and I had a 17 year old daughter she would not under any circumstances be going out with a 28 year old... so obviously I don't think your parents are doing a very good job.

circusmind

HSC
Any 28 yr old man who would go out with a 17yr old is by default not worth going out with.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Nix dear if you really don't care about what people think then why are you on here. I used to be like you, I use to let the trolls stir me up until I was talking nonsense. If you are happy with it then go for it, you are lucky your parents trust you (I'd like to think I will have a trust relationship with my kids, but I dont think I would approve of a 28yr old b/f but thats just me) but even though they like him I am sure they still hold some concerns, just like the people on this board. Just be prepared to have to grow up or have to deal with a tough relationship, its not impossible but it will be tough you are at different points in your life and one thing I find a lot of people learn very quickly about relationships is they arent all candle lit dinners and roses but hard work and compromise. Good luck and stop letting people stir you up. Whilst I dont think its the greatest idea I respect it is your life.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
//Niix// said:
hmm yeah ok. :sleep: i did ask 4 opinions. not judgements about my parents.

that what i was mad about. so there you go!

i have 2 admit, i am a bit foolish, im completely happy dating him.

so why am i still posting on here?

hmm, silly, immature nix.
i have to side with some people here...the comments your making doesnt help your arguement that age dusnt need to be the evidence for someone's maturity...ill echo the majority sentiment in here...you post something in here therefore theres the risk that you will cop alot of criticism specially on your topic....take it on the chin..dont treat it as an insult..of course iamsickofyear12 is speakin on his/her perspective..respect it...if wot he/she's sayin is incorrect then it is so...your d only person who knows about it....besides for someone whos 17 and initiating or engaging in mudslingin here on bos thats kinda stupid seriously...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
dodgyfilokid said:
..of course iamsickofyear12 is speakin on his/her perspective..respect it...if wot he/she's sayin is incorrect then it is so...your d only person who knows about it....besides for someone whos 17 and initiating or engaging in mudslingin here on bos thats kinda stupid seriously...
Come on! It says 'Male' right underneath my name. Surely it is easier to look at that than refer to me as him/her and he/she.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
s-AINT said:
Under 18 is considered a minor is it not?
your allowed to have sex and somke at 16 however its still considered to be a minor. at 17 you can buy smokes (i think) and at 18 you become a big person in the eyes of the law, now being allowed to drink, smoke, have sex, get amrried (without partental permission) and go to real jail (no longer juvi)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
your allowed to have sex and somke at 16 however its still considered to be a minor. at 17 you can buy smokes (i think) and at 18 you become a big person in the eyes of the law, now being allowed to drink, smoke, have sex, get amrried (without partental permission) and go to real jail (no longer juvi)
I don't know about buying smokes at 17... but the rest is true.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I do post quite a bit... especially when I am meant to be studying like right now. If I spent as much time studying as I have posting in the last 2 weeks I would be getting HD's.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
yeh, me to... only i'd be getting dux or something. i get home and im like 'i'll just check my bank accountant' then im like 'oh i'll just check my thread' then 2 hrs later... SHIT i just wasted time waiting for sum1 to reply!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
yeh, me to... only i'd be getting dux or something. i get home and im like 'i'll just check my bank accountant' then im like 'oh i'll just check my thread' then 2 hrs later... SHIT i just wasted time waiting for sum1 to reply!
I'm considering putting in a real effort next session to see how I go... but as I see it they don't like giving full marks, and unless I get nearly full marks in everything I'm not going to get a HD anyway, so why bother. I may as well do no work and get 78% rather than do heaps and get 84% because in the end they are both still D's.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
hmmm....its still technically illegal to smoke under 18..you cant even buy smokes while your 17...18 is the legal threshold for most things while age of consent is 16....the law wants 18 as the threshold because it thinks that by the time a person turns 18 they have sufficiently developed mental capacity to understand the repurcusions of unlawful and lawful acts

kaylz

HSC
Clearly this guy didn't get any patootie in high school, and this is all some bizarre projection of that. Think about it -- imagine you're fourteen again. How much have you changed? Grown as a person? That's just over the course of three years. Now add ten. That's him. It's flattering for young girl to have someone older and more "mature" interested in you. It's not your fault. But this guy has issues. It is creepy. You're in high school. Do you hang out with him and his friends? I can't imagine they'd be thrilled, taking a 17 year old along to a tapas bar. Wake up, kiddo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)