Do you see yourself marrying outside your race? (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Yes. My b/f is half-white,half-Asian. So that's like half-marrying outside my race? Whatever.
It's all good.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I definately won't be marrying outside my race. There are heaps of reasons but it basically comes down to the fact that I don't think it would work out.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Interacial relationships are all psychological, overcome the barrier and acceptance that ignorant and small minded people don't know how to accept it then you'll be fine. For others like me it becomes a preference. I'm not drawn towards asians because most of the asian girls I meet have clashing personalities. They themselves are not I guess I would say, 'assimilated', as I have. English is like my first language to me and there are just a handful of people who don't think on the same line as I do. There are just too many people who live within their own culture and race and take no oppurtunity to explore. Cross-cultural understanding is important and there are many people who congregate with others only if they are of the same background.

Dreamerish*~ said:
I used to want to marry a caucasian so we could have halfie babies. :rolleyes:
I use to want to marry Kristin Kreauk, half dutch :rolleyes: ....wait....I still do.

Not-That-Bright said:
I'm sure alot of racists would love doing a girl of their dispised race, it's kinda kinky.
Pauline Hanson and an asian?

Andrew Fraser likes black co...?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
bscienceboi said:
Pauline Hanson and an asian?

Andrew Fraser likes black co...?
Bush and bin Laden. Booooo yeahhhh!!!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
what971 said:
Bush and bin Laden. Booooo yeahhhh!!!
Haha I was going to add that but the past few minutes i've been trying to think of something more clever. Meh. :cool:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Wait a minute.

Now that I'm actually visually seeing it, it's not that cool anymore.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
what971 said:
Wait a minute.

Now that I'm actually visually seeing it, it's not that cool anymore.
HOw about Booyeah! and a pelvic thrust?

ariande

The Don
HSC
I am Australian [going back far enough I'm Irish] and I've been with [chronologically] an Australian, a guy who was a mixture of French, German and Dutch, a Lebanese guy [who had the complete Lebanese family... constantly feeding me] and I'm now with an Australian who goes back to Irish like me. I don't think it really makes a difference, the culture is different with other races but if I was happy I would not care in the slightest.

As far as attraction goes, I'm more attracted to people from my own race. Just because I am.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Id want an ugly baby, to train to despise the world, and then propogate that hate muahahhahahahha

alternatively, i dont mind

KYKYJ

HSC
yup. . .

AsyLum said:
Id want an ugly baby, to train to despise the world, and then propogate that hate muahahhahahahha
You cause like an ugly "hate" army of kids. . and let them rule the world! lol
scary thought. . . .its probably better you have adorable kids like the rest of us. . .
or if u still want them 2 be evil. . just dont hav babies lol

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Some South American senorita, ohh yeah.

Man, when i was living in Paris i met this group of Mexican chicks, and a couple of Ecuadorians, and man, everything about them, for real...their skin colour, arg, man i wanted to to hold them, and there accent, i swear, hearing them say my name would make my heart melt.

Damn.

Yeah, South American honeys, that's where it's at.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
yeah, im azn but iv been in Aus for the majority of my life, so therefore I am attracted to Aussie gals, and haven't had one girlfriend who isnt Australian. Yeah, Im attracted to other races... go the South Americans ;) and yea, I could also see myself with a pretty azn girl too. like what someone said before, its all in the head.

deebug

in front of a computer screen somewhere * aargh my
HSC
My mother is Cambodian and My father is Maltese...so i guess my family ( asian side) wouldn't be fussed if i went for a differrent race. But i have always been attracted to white guys with blue eyes and brown hair--but that freaks me out--cos my dad has those features...

what would be MAD..is if i married someone half--so we would get " quarter kids" ha ha....

switchblade87

HSC
We're all part of the HUMAN race, so black/white/yellow, shouldn't matter. As long as its within the RACE its all good!

What exactly is a race anyway? Define race.

david88

HSC
IT doesn't matter anyway. In about 2oo years time or less ,all the races will be mixed and we won't be able to tell what race is which.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
grk_styl said:
i use to always want to marry a guy who's the same nationality as me - makes it easier when it comes to the wedding, kids, and of course having the same values. i guess now i don't really think about it. i don't date to marry, i date to date.

so if i dated someone who wasn't my nationality, it wouldn't matter to me, as long as i like the guy. it would kill my parents, but fuck that. the last guy i dated who was my nationality was an arsehole.
What the hell does nationality got to do with it? I thought you were an Australian citizen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)