Do you see yourself marrying outside your race? (1 Viewer)

deebug

in front of a computer screen somewhere * aargh my
HSC
david88 said:
IT doesn't matter anyway. In about 2oo years time or less ,all the races will be mixed and we won't be able to tell what race is which.
it would probably take longer than 200 years..but i agree and kind of hope that will happen....our continental plates are gonna split and move like they did millions of years ago....and because we are reckless human beings...global warming will make ice-caps melt and water levels rise---resulting in: "bye bye" land...hello neighbours...

but i cant help thinking of this image of a little kid mixing up all the play dough and making one icky purple mess"

but let me say..that there is alot of mixed/exotic races like my good self....;P
and why not marry someone from a different race?? it is certainly more acceptable than "designer babies" via genetics

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hmm im kind of restricted by culture and tradition to marry another hindu...but fuk that i think if i fall in love with someone who isnt hindu, and i want to get married, then ill do what i want...

julius

Banned
HSC
Yeh, I'm gonna marry an Aussie girl and we're gonna have gorgeous 50/50 filo aussie children.

jordanv

HSC
Take_It_Away said:
it wouldnt bother me, as its not like you go out with someone for their race

*cough* greeks italians jews everyone basically *cough*

well unless you meant non-serious relationships...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
julius said:
Yeh, I'm gonna marry an Aussie girl and we're gonna have gorgeous 50/50 filo aussie children.
Haha fuck off, thats MY plan! :p

Alimoe_KG

HSC
yes i wouldn't mind marrying outside my race. The personalities of a lot of Asian girls can be quite bland. Others are wonderful of course.

Always

HSC
I'm mixed, and I wouldn't mind marrying another mixed just to see what we can reproduce. ;)

My last ex was european though, and he was an absolute darling <3. Heck, I'd marry him here and now.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Lainee said:
I've never really been attracted to guys from the same nationality as me - but race, I guess I don't really mind.

I haven't thought about it much when dating. But later on when marriage is a serious possibility it's going to be hard to marry someone outside my race. Cause when he marries me, he's becoming a part of my family, so it's important he can communicate with parents and relatives.
Hmm...what is your race?
I don't see how it should matter. If they are in Australia, everyone speaks english so how would communication be a problem? That's what really irriates me, people that want to marry their own race so that they can communicate with parents...you get married to someone because you love them, not so that they can communicate with your parents.

For me...the chances of me marrying my own race are slim to none, as I don't really know any half Filipino/Iranian girls...either way, when my gf and I marry, we'll have half Chinese, quarter Filipino and quarter Iranian babies!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Yo Mo.

positive said:
Stunner as in hot!/10. Heh I only know one chinese girl.. and funnily enough she had a crush on me because I was the only other Chinese guy around her age for a few dozen k/ms. I'm like wtf?!

Anyway do you reckon it's harder for a Chinese guy to pick up white chicks or a Chinese girl picking up white guys? I reckon it's harder for guys for some reason... lucky I am good looking and the girls find me irresitable though lol

I see. /10.. i totally get that! ..not..hahaha
I dont know any asian guys, however my lovely introduced me to this one random asian dude at his school...and that doesnt even count..there is nothing we have in common apart from being fairly unasian

I think its harder for a chinese guy to pick up 'white chicks'...then again i'm a chinese chick so wtf do I know..hahhha

I guess i'll see with my brothers, they're 13, and twins and dorky/geeky...hahahaha

For me and guys they dont really notice that i'm Chinese most of the time, which is good because it pisses me off when i'm judged on my appearance alone....

They find me "cute" or "beautiful"
WHATS WORSE?!! aaaaaaaaaargh

Arrivederci Asian boy..

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
I can definitely see myself marrying outside of my race. I'm an anglo-Australian going right back to the first fleet :)!I'm with an Indian girl atm and I can see myself marrying her in the future :D!

HSC
I doubt i'd ever marry inside my race.

There's never been chemistry with any of the asian guys i've known.

julius

Banned
HSC
I'd probably marry an alien if she was hotter than all the human females put together.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
julius said:
I'd probably marry an alien if she was hotter than all the human females put together.
Typical Male Sentiment.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
julius said:
I bet you would marry an alien if he was hotter than all the human males put together.
Not if he didn't have any reproductive organs that were compatible with mine, I wouldn't.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
im extremely attracted to europeans and people of mixed race. my ex was half tibetan half white and he was hot as all hell. a bastard, but hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)