Does God exist? (5 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
KFunk said:
I've heard it hypothesised that this is why we so frequently think we see a person/creature lurking in our peripheral vision when in fact it is just a waving branch or something of that sort.
Makes evolutionary sense.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Shoubadoo said:
I wasn't there when the woman had her ear healed, but I do believe the person who did it. I've seen other miracles to, they were all at Christian events. Cripples being healed etc. It's all very weird and interesting.
I've seen this trick before on the TV show Carnivale.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
KFunk said:
I've heard it hypothesised that this is why we so frequently think we see a person/creature lurking in our peripheral vision when in fact it is just a waving branch or something of that sort.
Sort of related, have you ever been camping in the bush for like a week, with hardly any artificial light? Your night vision becomes so bloody good.

mizanila2

MASTER MASON
HSC
___this Whole Thread Comes Down To This___

:) The conceptual and scientifical views of modern society lie in that
something had to be there in the first place in order for everything to begin.
BIG BANG THEORY- GASES
EVOLUTION THEORT- Marine creature

NOW think about this !

If one sees a building OF COURSE there must've been a builder
If one sees a painting OF COURSE there must've been a painter
AND
If one sees a creation OF COURSE there must've been A CREATOR!

GOD DOES EXIST AND WE MUST ALL KNOW, THANK & PRAY to GOD:) !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BELIEVE & KNOW

.mizanila.http://www.masonsmart.com/masonic-clipart-square-compasses.html#

HSC
Re: ___this Whole Thread Comes Down To This___

mizanila2 said:
:)

AND

GOD DOES EXIST AND WE MUST ALL KNOW, THANK & PRAY to GOD:) !
agreed:)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC

Miles Edgeworth said:
See, the Banana is the atheists nightmare!
(whilst also being a textbook example of artificial selection)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

The conceptual and scientifical views of modern society lie in that
something had to be there in the first place in order for everything to begin.
This entire idea is rooted in time. I do not believe you can have causal events without some sort of thing which I would dub time, therefore you cannot have a causal event for the beginning of time, which is what essentially the big bang represents.

BIG BANG THEORY- GASES
No. Big Bang Theory does not presuppose the existence of 'gases'.

AND
In a sense your intuition is right that we do have a 'creator', but it is not the top-down sort of creator which you envision, instead it is a seemingly endless series of bottom-up creator. By the way you are begging the question.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Apparently that big Three Gorges Dam they've built in China is so heavy they're scared it's going to trigger earth quakes.

I don't know the physics behind it, but ok.

Three Gorges Dam = Earthquake Creator

morning storm

HSC

theists, stop your claims about the existence of the universe being so improbable that it implies the existence of god.

what is much more improbable is the existence of some sought of all powerful deity. exactly how did he just come into creation?

regarding the "you can't argue with the beauty of god's creation", regardless of what our world turned out like, we'd find things beautiful and ugly. also, coincidently 'all of god's creation' makes perfect scientific sense to us now.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

morning storm said:
regarding the "you can't argue with the beauty of god's creation", regardless of what our world turned out like, we'd find things beautiful and ugly. also, coincidently 'all of god's creation' makes perfect scientific sense to us now.
Have you not seen the banana? Perfectly designed by the creator for man. It fits in the hand just so.

HSC
Ok so for there to be a creation there must be a creator? So who created god? yeah thats right..Think about that....

You're all missing the big point here. What about the dinosaurs???

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Dinosaurs?
Fail.
The story we have all heard from movies, television, newspapers, and most magazines and textbooks is that dinosaurs lived millions of years ago. According to evolutionists, the dinosaurs ‘ruled the Earth’ for 140 million years, dying out about 65 million years ago. However, scientists do not dig up anything labeled with those ages. They only uncover dead dinosaurs (i.e., their bones), and their bones do not have labels attached telling how old they are. The idea of millions of years of evolution is just the evolutionists’ story about the past. No scientist was there to see the dinosaurs live through this supposed dinosaur age. In fact, there is no proof whatsoever that the world and its fossil layers are millions of years old. No scientist observed dinosaurs die. Scientists only find the bones in the here and now, and because many of them are evolutionists, they try to fit the story of the dinosaurs into their view.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Um this pretty much conclusively provides proof that God created dinosaurs 2000 years ago.

The Bible, God’s very special book (or collection of books, really), claims that each writer was supernaturally inspired to write exactly what the Creator of all things wanted him to write down for us so that we can know where we (and dinosaurs) came from, why we are here, and what our future will be. The first book in the Bible—Genesis—teaches us many things about how the universe and life came into existence. Genesis tells us that God created everything—the Earth, stars, sun, moon, plants, animals, and the first two people.

Although the Bible does not tell us exactly how long ago it was that God made the world and its creatures, we can make a good estimate of the date of creation by reading through the Bible and noting some interesting passages:

God made everything in six days. He did this, by the way, to set a pattern for mankind, which has become our seven day week (as described in Exodus 20:11). God worked for six days and rested for one, as a model for us. Furthermore, Bible scholars will tell you that the Hebrew word for day used in Genesis 1, can only mean an ordinary day in this context.

We are told God created the first man and woman—Adam and Eve—on Day Six. Many facts about when their children and their children’s children were born are given in Genesis. These genealogies are recorded throughout the Old Testament, up until the time of Christ. They certainly were not chronologies lasting millions of years.

As you add up all of the dates, and accepting that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth almost 2000 years ago, we come to the conclusion that the creation of the Earth and animals (including the dinosaurs) occurred only thousands of years ago (perhaps only 6000!), not millions of years. Thus, if the Bible is right (and it is!), dinosaurs must have lived within the past thousands of years.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Evolutionists declare that no man ever lived alongside dinosaurs. The Bible, however, makes it plain that dinosaurs and people must have lived together. Actually, as we will soon see, there is a lot of evidence for this.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
The Bible teaches (in Genesis 1:29-30) that the original animals (and the first humans) were commanded to be vegetarian. There were no meat eaters in the original creation. Furthermore, there was no death. It was an unblemished world, with Adam and Eve and animals (including dinosaurs) living in perfect harmony, eating only plants.

Sadly, it did not stay this way for very long. Adam rebelled against his Creator, bringing sin into the world (Genesis 3:1-7; Romans 5:12). Because of this rebellion, Adam, and thus all of his descendants (you and me), gave up the right to live with a Holy (sinless) and just God. God therefore judged sin with death.

The Bible plainly teaches from Genesis to Revelation that there was no death of animals or humans before Adam sinned. (Consider just a few of the many passages, such as: Romans 5:12; Genesis 2:17; Genesis 1:29-30; Romans 8:20-22; Acts 3:21; Hebrews 9:22; I Corinthians 15; Revelation 21:1-4; Revelation 22:3.) This means there could not have been any animal fossils (and no dinosaur bones) before sin.

After Adam’s sin, animals and people started to die. It was now a different world, one of death and strife. A world that was once beautiful now suffered under the curse placed upon it by the Creator (Genesis 3:14-19). But a promise was given (Genesis 3:15) that God would provide a way for the penalty of sin to be paid so there would be a way for man to come back to God.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)