Dumb kid good marks (1 Viewer)

Kakuzu11245

HSC
Whats the highest mark that a kid of average intelligence can get do you think? maybe a bit below average, im interested to see your opinions

Kakuzu11245

HSC
There is a kid in my Geography class who is a "bogan" and talks with great stupidity, he started studying heaps and he's been getting 80-90%s and I wonder if he could actually get a decent mark in the HSC despite his nature... I wondered what u guys would think?

Freakstyler09

HSC
There is a kid in my Geography class who is a "bogan" and talks with great stupidity, he started studying heaps and he's been getting 80-90%s and I wonder if he could actually get a decent mark in the HSC despite his nature... I wondered what u guys would think?
Geography is not that hard of a subject, it scales down, so hence any one could do well, if they study.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
i was like that in yr 10, so yes

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Don't all subjects scale down except MX1 and MX2
he's talking about relative scaling.

but scaling does not reflect the difficulty of the course. that would be like saying that everyone could do well in visual arts if they put the effort in - which isn't true because I naturally suck at art.

K

khorne

Intelligence without hardwork is useless...If you work hard, you can increase your "intelligence", but not vice versa

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I don't work hard my intelligence has proved pretty useful so far. Being in top 40 in a top 5 school indicates my intelligence has some use.

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
Define: intelligence

Also some people might consider their intelligent but have effective study techniques instead.

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
Define: intelligence

Also some people might consider their intelligent but have effective study techniques instead.

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
People with average intelligence that work really hard generally do better in the HSC than those just naturally intelligent and lazy. you can get like a 98 from sheer hard work.
People who are dumb can still do well, if they work hard. but it caps at more like 85 or 90.
Although, some people just cant do it. usually by subject choice. people trying to memorise mx2 just cant, but they could if they did bio etc.

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
People with average intelligence that work really hard generally do better in the HSC than those just naturally intelligent and lazy. you can get like a 98 from sheer hard work.
People who are dumb can still do well, if they work hard. but it caps at more like 85 or 90.
Although, some people just cant do it. usually by subject choice. people trying to memorise mx2 just cant, but they could if they did bio etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)