First Place in Course (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boganxcore

HSC
did kirby top 4 unit maths?? also who topped extension 1 english aerath?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
did kirby top 4 unit maths?? also who topped extension 1 english aerath?
Nah, Kirby didn't top 4U Maths.

And English Extension One - don't think he wants his name public yet, and until tomorrow when the ceremony is, I'll respect his wishes.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
Lol...does Sydney Tech ever top anything...maybe Music last year, but that's hax - he probably played the piano longer than he's been breathing (with all due respect, it was a solid effort Desmond)

debts

HSC
N/A
Nah, Kirby didn't top 4U Maths.

And English Extension One - don't think he wants his name public yet, and until tomorrow when the ceremony is, I'll respect his wishes.
quite obvious who this is, can only be one.

swathard

HSC
Lol...does Sydney Tech ever top anything...maybe Music last year, but that's hax - he probably played the piano longer than he's been breathing (with all due respect, it was a solid effort Desmond)
LOL haha. did we at least get a state place for somethinggg? COME ON! LOL.

WhaleMe

HSC
Re: hi its looks interesting!!!!!!!!

omg. i want to see the freaking list already.
and also the top achievers one =D

and wtf at nehaworld. ?!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Figured it is late enough now; CONGRATULATIONS again to my friend Benny for topping Adv. English! Despite your incessant talking and drawing in class I'd say something worked there haha but seriously nice work mate if you read this, and congrats to everyone who achieved any place, it's all your strength guys nice work and good luck with uni.

Chevalier College btw.
Well, there we go. I have got numerous PMs about who topped the state but no one didn't specify who it was.

But from what I know:

Modern History - Wendy Chen (Pymble Ladies' College)
Cosmology - Michael Hagarty (Trinity College, Auburn)
3 Unit Maths Equal First - Samuel Tawfik (school wasn't specified)
Philosophy - Lee-Anne Yeo (James Ruse Agricultural High School)

Other PM reply said:

- The 4 unit maths was topped by SBH. I have a feeling that it was topped by a guy called Simon Cheng who got a state rank in maths as an accelerant but that's just my guess.
- I am not too sure about who else equal topped 3 unit. I PM'd some guys from Sydney Boys and they said that it was topped by their friend so is it safe to assume that it's also from Sydney Boys???
- Some guy from Gosford High had a girlfriend who topped the state in a language but he didn't specify what it was and who it was...

I am still gathering PMs in regards to this and not many people have replied or given me specific information. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)