For all 2010 kids doing their School Certificate (1 Viewer)

smushieex

HSC
Pacchiru said:
ok guys.

sc is nothing.

i did it, hardly any studies and i was pretty happy with my results.

sooo, relax. :)
huh? :S
you're class of 2010 right? how come you've done the sc?
:S

super.muppy

HSC
suzlee said:
Guys, any word of advice in how to revise geography in a few hours?
I've spent all day today going over year 9 and 10 science notes and I'm not left with only tomorrow for geography SC trial exam.
help me in geo i need notes (yearlies)

rolror88

HSC
N/A
smushieex said:
huh? :S
you're class of 2010 right? how come you've done the sc?
:S
Unless she sat it last year.. Or is in year 11 this year.. or something else?

super.muppy

HSC
DALiE. (: said:
Why don't you make your own notes?
i cant bcuz somehow i end up re-writing my whole entire book again lik 20 pages of notes and also i dnt hav a really good teacher for geography not saying she is bad but i dnt really learn anything

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
super.muppy said:
i cant bcuz somehow i end up re-writing my whole entire book again lik 20 pages of notes and also i dnt hav a really good teacher for geography not saying she is bad but i dnt really learn anything
Well, I doubt anyone on BoS will cover all the content you need to know for your yearly exams. So, you are better off writing up your own notes. Even if they are 20 pages long. :/

Who cares anyway? it's only geography.

Robin Hood

HSC
Seriously guys, unless you are planning to leave school at the end of year 10, then dont worry about it at all.
I did a half hearted effort of study on the weekend prior to the s/c and walked out with band 5's and 4's. Not the greatest sure, but really, it doesn't matter if your going on to year 11 and 12.

suzlee

HSC
I did my English and Science trials today and guess what was in the science paper!

THE EXACT same questions from the last 5 years' SC papers.

I couldn't believe it... I'd done 04-07 SC papers the night before and 'HALLELUJAHED' when I saw the multiple choice questions in my trials.

Now if I sweep some Geo/His papers now... I have a feeling they're gonna be in tomorrow's paper too :D

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
suzlee said:
I did my English and Science trials today and guess what was in the science paper!

THE EXACT same questions from the last 5 years' SC papers.

I couldn't believe it... I'd done 04-07 SC papers the night before and 'HALLELUJAHED' when I saw the multiple choice questions in my trials.

Now if I sweep some Geo/His papers now... I have a feeling they're gonna be in tomorrow's paper too :D
lucky.
teachers have a tendency to do that, don't they?

unfortunately for me, our school "purchases" the trial exams. :/

a couple of my half-yearly exams were taken from past papers though.

aussiechick93

HSC
super.muppy said:
thats the same with our teacher, he always tells us about "when he was growing up" and that was like 50 years ago !!!!
it's really annoying, and he loves to talk about trade and none of our class knows a thing about it, our trials are tomorrow and we're supposed to know all about it, it's so crap
but i hope i'll do ok in my trials, cos i did ok in everything else, when are everyone elses trials?

speedofsound

HSC
Had English and Science trials today as well... we had the Golden Compass thing in our English exam as well haha. One piece of paper said "2006 English SC Trial"... you can at least bother to change the date. :cool:

I was bored out of my mind during the Science exam.

suzlee

HSC
speedofsound said:
Had English and Science trials today as well... we had the Golden Compass thing in our English exam as well haha. One piece of paper said "2006 English SC Trial"... you can at least bother to change the date. :cool:

I was bored out of my mind during the Science exam.
lol! That happened on my IT half yearly. It proudly read: '2003 Computing Skills SC Trial'.

I had eng/sci trials today as well.. I finished 50 minutes early in the science and I read through the entire thing twice...

speedofsound

HSC
suzlee said:
lol! That happened on my IT half yearly. It proudly read: '2003 Computing Skills SC Trial'.

I had eng/sci trials today as well.. I finished 50 minutes early in the science and I read through the entire thing twice...
Pretty dodgy haha.

Ah good on you! I only finished about 15 mins early for Science... didn't read through it though, it was painful enough the first time.

AimingHigh93

HSC
my trials are next week and all my teachers are telling me that the exams are not going to be passed papers but they're making us study them except for science and maths. maths is gonna be a catholic school exam and science the teacher knows shit all

meh my trials are my yearly exams if i do bad in them i do bad in my report:burn: :burn: :burn:

suzlee

HSC
AimingHigh93 said:
my trials are next week and all my teachers are telling me that the exams are not going to be passed papers but they're making us study them except for science and maths. maths is gonna be a catholic school exam and science the teacher knows shit all

meh my trials are my yearly exams if i do bad in them i do bad in my report:burn: :burn: :burn:
same here! Exactly why I'm scared more about trials than actual SC.
I've already done half of it now though.

Can't wait till summer holidays.... Anyone think I'm thinking way far ahead :(?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)