For those who believe that homosexuality is genetic (2 Viewers)

Gedi-Master

HSC
when you can convince the entire population to abstain, then i'll agree with you.

till then, shut the fuck up
Well to convince the entire population i would need to convince you,
and to convince you i need to convince the entire population.

That makes sense (lol),

but why do you feel it necessary to follow what everyone else is doing? can't you make up your mind for yourself? (that wasn't meant to be offensive, just a bit of food for thought :spin:)

and no, i will continue to speak, sorry!

:)

ar7

HSC
many christians here scathing homosexuals sound like the hypocritical pharisees from the bible... ironic... also GET LAID!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I'll agree that it would be amazingly difficult or impossible to try and replicate the same intimacy and pleasure that the act of sex provides, yet wouldn't doing something a little less satisfying for the sake of the health of your partner be more appropriate?

Or you could use a rubber and have the best of both worlds.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Well to convince the entire population i would need to convince you,
and to convince you i need to convince the entire population.

That makes sense (lol),

but why do you feel it necessary to follow what everyone else is doing? can't you make up your mind for yourself? (that wasn't meant to be offensive, just a bit of food for thought :spin:)

and no, i will continue to speak, sorry!

alright, let's say i'll listen to you and vow to abstain from sex for the rest of my life.
what i wanna ask is why?

Gedi-Master

HSC
Also, how can you even like Star Wars if you believe this shit? Star Wars has cloning in it, which is against "God's Holy Plan" and treats birth, love and sex as a thing of corruption. You could even go far as to say as it promotes gay love.
It is true that Star Wars has cloning in it, i agree with you, however in the saga you see human cloning being condemned, as at first we see in the second film that they are good, but in the third we see the beginning of the disadvantages of cloning as Palpatine uses them to crush the republic whom we see as good, and basically for the whole original trilogy we see that they are evil and are despised by all the characters that we learn to relate to and rejoice in their destruction.

also I never mentioned my views on human cloning, or anything about God's Holy Plan.

I would also invite you to point out the ways that birth, love and sex are shown as things of corruption as well as where it clearly promotes gay love in this purely FICTIONAL saga.

Scorch

HSC
It is true that Star Wars has cloning in it, i agree with you, however in the saga you see human cloning being condemned, as at first we see in the second film that they are good, but in the third we see the beginning of the disadvantages of cloning as Palpatine uses them to crush the republic whom we see as good, and basically for the whole original trilogy we see that they are evil and are despised by all the characters that we learn to relate to and rejoice in their destruction.

also I never mentioned my views on human cloning, or anything about God's Holy Plan.

I would also invite you to point out the ways that birth, love and sex are shown as things of corruption as well as where it clearly promotes gay love in this purely FICTIONAL saga.
Star Wars is just as fictional as many of the stories in the Bible. :)

Gedi-Master

HSC
many christians here scathing homosexuals sound like the hypocritical pharisees from the bible... ironic... also GET LAID!
If your post was aimed at me then I would invite you to please provide me with a situation as to where I have been abusive to homosexuals,

also just for your information, I believe that homosexuals should be treated the same way as heterosexuals in every way,

but if I have offended any one i am sorry

also I never said that I was a Christian

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
If your post was aimed at me then I would invite you to please provide me with a situation as to where I have been abusive to homosexuals,

also just for your information, I believe that homosexuals should be treated the same way as heterosexuals in every way,

but if I have offended any one i am sorry

also I never said that I was a Christian

then where does all your bullshit come from?

you sound an awfully lot like name_taken

Gedi-Master

HSC
Or you could use a rubber and have the best of both worlds.
I honestly admire your optimism, but ask that you read the posts on the previous page,

(Also using condoms does not protect you from all STDs and also have a chance of breaking as they are not 100% reliable, which would once again risk the health of your partener)

thankyou!

Gedi-Master

HSC
alright, let's say i'll listen to you and vow to abstain from sex for the rest of my life.
what i wanna ask is why?
Well i said yes to abstinence for people with STDs,

and besides the fact that you shouldn't remove any of the functions of sex from sex,

there is still the chance that you will pass on the disease to your partner, as there is no 100% protection from STDs even with contraception, and the question that you must ask yourself is "do I want to put this person in danger of bad health, as a result of my actions"

I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for

Gedi-Master

HSC
then where does all your bullshit come from?

you sound an awfully lot like name_taken
Well I never said that I wasn't a Christian either, and believe that whether I am or not is irrelevant,

(sorry, i haven't heard of name_taken, but please tell me why you would think so)

:spin:

Scorch

HSC
That is your opinion and interpretation of some parts of the Bible,

and I shall respect your opinion and interpretation

No, it's scientific fact, thank you very much.

Well I never said that I wasn't a Christian either, and believe that whether I am or not is irrelevant,
Of course it is, because the only reason you spout such bigotry and ignorance is because of your three thousand year old collection of desert scribblings compiled by superstitious and largely ignorant Palestinian peasants.

Gedi-Master

HSC
No, it's scientific fact, thank you very much. Of course it is, because the only reason you spout such bigotry and ignorance is because of your three thousand year old collection of desert scribblings compiled by superstitious and largely ignorant Palestinian peasants.
Firstly, what does science have to do with your opinion that Star Wars and some parts of the bible are equally fictional? (this is a genuine question, not a challenge)

And lastly, I would like to add (again :spin:) that that is your opinion of me, and your opinion of the Bible as well as those that compiled it,

which I still fully respect!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
What is the natural law, as a third year biology student I have never heard of this concept?

Scorch

HSC
Firstly, what does science have to do with your opinion that Star Wars and some parts of the bible are equally fictional? (this is a genuine question, not a challenge)
Well, there is no scale of how fictional something is, it's just fictional or it's not. There are parts of the Bible that can be scientifically proven to be entirely fictional, just as Star Wars is entirely fictional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)