General Thoughts - Ancient History (1 Viewer)

f_ckthehsc

HSC
Was very good. I wrote 70 pages (4-6 words a line)
how the fuck is that possible

and the exam was pretty good overall
section I was good, soo basic which was a blessing, as i'd done next to nothing on p+h
section II was great, too easy
section III was less than great, they didn't provide much in terms of the caesar questions
seciont IV was also great, very broad and interesting questions which provoked good analysis

happy times

f_ckthehsc

HSC
no but seriously, 70 pages is like 5000+ words. and considering section I was multiple choice and short answer, there is no way that you wrote that much for the other sections...

WHAT A JOKER!

jessxxxr

HSC
overall i think i did good, i did really well in core, other sections were good i guess, could of done better, i just really really really want a band 6 ahhh!!!! :(

maths94

HSC
Found the exam to be okay, Section VI lost most marks here.
And had about 3/4 the class walk out, started off with about 40, in the last 20 minutes there was only 11 remaining..... phaggots.
lol y day leaave?

jessxxxr

HSC
Found the exam to be okay, Section VI lost most marks here.
And had about 3/4 the class walk out, started off with about 40, in the last 20 minutes there was only 11 remaining..... phaggots.
lolll this was exactly like our ancient cohort, i didn't even realise so many people had left until pens down haha

azzabays

HSC
what do use think aligning will be 83 aligned to 90 last year ,watabout this year ?

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Best exam. I did really well in all sections. No tricks, very generic and straightforward. I really think I smashed it!

mac_attack94

HSC
I liked the exam on the whole. It was fairly straight forward with general questions =]

hallofdoors

HSC
They've never really pulled tricks on students in ancient. I think the exams are really just a matter of 'did the stuff you studied for/know the best come in the test'

Felty

HSC
god this thread makes me nervous, just got to remember most of the people commenting are expecting 90+ atars, think of the rest of the state.

p.s disliked this paper, ancient is by far my worse subject- i think its stupid to blame teachers, but i had the worst teacher this year- the WORST, she really fucked me up
pity
there were high hopes for me

Big_Nhan

HSC
Did anyone do Agrippina the Younger for personalities?
if so how much were you able to talk about for her Julio-Claudian background?
that 10 mark question really got me frozen

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
Did anyone do Agrippina the Younger for personalities?
if so how much were you able to talk about for her Julio-Claudian background?
that 10 mark question really got me frozen
Yes!! It was really weird... like I talked about basically Augustus being her great-grandfather, Germanicus & Ag the Elder as parents, Gaius as brother, Claudius as uncle and Tiberius as, well whatever he was... wow can't believe I've forgotten that so fast haha! And I only wrote 1.5 pages for A :( Though made it up with 5 pages for B... though still, I felt like I was repeating myself in B as well, because a lot of her power came from her julio-claudian background!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)