general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
How big is Elec 224, is it just a classroom, so not a lot of room for many people? Itsn't that for people who've failed the course before, so they would probably go slower/more basic stuff I would think. Not a bad idea though.
Never been there.

SertseSW

HSC
lol @ people scalping comsoc argh BSOC Cruise tickets. Seriously people are willing to buy them at double the original price?
So yea I'm self quoting but this was in today.

UNSW Business Society would like to apologise to all participants who were not allowed on the boat. Investigations into the incident have already started. We again would like to offer our sincerest apologies if you were not allowed on. You will get reimbursed.
So, hahaha... some of those who paid over are only going to be refunded the original price, and lose the rest, all for nothing. ROFL

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
UNSW Business Society would like to apologise to all participants who were not allowed on the boat. Investigations into the incident have already started. We again would like to offer our sincerest apologies if you were not allowed on. You will get reimbursed.
Those people who couldn't get on were better off.

Last edited:

henry08

HSC
N/A
So what they oversold tickets lol? Profit comes before practibility I guess lol.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Was down in Cabramatta today for some yum cha.

Yum Cha was good.

Everything else to do with that area wasn't.

:shoot:CABRAMATTA:chainsaw:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Walking around Cabramatta reminded me of all the times I walked around the markets in Thailand and the Philippines.

It was weird and disconcerting to experience that once more in a place like Sydney.

The yum cha was good but not worth the hour long wait and drive to eat it.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Was this Iron Chef? I love that place
Yes, it was. Wouldn't eat anywhere else in Cabra to be honest just by walking around.

Woah, so what exactly happened? They sold too many tickets --> maxed out boat quota = drama?

Or something else all together exciting? haha
BSOC probably fucked up or got too greedy selling tickets to overthusiastic first years.

Either way, nobody would've noticed if 1 or 20 or so first years 'accidently' left early...

darshil

Replicant
HSC
Hi there everyone! I hope the break is going well. I just borrowed a book on the 31st of March and someone has already recalled it and it's due tommorow! If anyone is going to uni tommorow from Pendle Hill train station can you please let me know? It would be great if you could return it for me (it is very very light and small). Just a request.

Thanks anyway. Have a good day!

MooshyMoosh

HSC
One word; Centrelink :vcross:

Thought I could finally sort things out during mid-sem break, but still wracking my brains around how to go about completing the forms, can't even call them since they're service is currently experiencing some 'technical difficulties'.

Again, grrr...:vcross:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Hi there everyone! I hope the break is going well. I just borrowed a book on the 31st of March and someone has already recalled it and it's due tommorow! If anyone is going to uni tommorow from Pendle Hill train station can you please let me know? It would be great if you could return it for me (it is very very light and small). Just a request.

Thanks anyway. Have a good day!
Just pay the fine. It won't be much anyway.

That and I highly doubt anyone on this forum is going to meet you at Pendle Hill station just to take a book back to uni for you...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
"i will do work during the midsem break"

sigh.
so when i actually want to fuckin do work - mmy math2019 notes are so fuckin shit that they dont provide any kind of fuckin examples make it 10x harder to do.

as if fuckni punish students for not attending lectures, give me examples+decent notes and ill rip all the kids that do go to the lectures.

fuckin annoyed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)