Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

Shaynie69

HSC
One of my closest friends is a guy (Jason) we have been good friends since yr2? yeh yr2 i think. I remember one time we went out somwhere and we went to maccas to eat and here i am having this full on conversation with him about something (iwas probly bitching) and i look at him then i notice his eyes just werent looking at my face :rolleyes: the next thing he would of hear is "Jason! Jaaaasssooon get ur eyes of me tits!". And sometimes i have to wak him in the head to stop his crude comments half the time lol. Some of my bfs have been jealous too, my last bf "almost" had a punch up over me with him, i threatened to break up with him because Jason has been there for me through everything and id rather keep a friend. So yeh thats my 2 cents.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
One of my closest friends is a guy (Jason) we have been good friends since yr2? yeh yr2 i think. I remember one time we went out somwhere and we went to maccas to eat and here i am having this full on conversation with him about something (iwas probly bitching) and i look at him then i notice his eyes just werent looking at my face :rolleyes: the next thing he would of hear is "Jason! Jaaaasssooon get ur eyes of me tits!". And sometimes i have to wak him in the head to stop his crude comments half the time lol. Some of my bfs have been jealous too, my last bf "almost" had a punch up over me with him, i threatened to break up with him because Jason has been there for me through everything and id rather keep a friend. So yeh thats my 2 cents.
Obviously, he wants to have sex with you but doesn't know how to get in your pants. Poor boy.

Shaynie69

HSC
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people have said he has a secret crush on me awwww how cute. But he's proved he doesnt now hes had a gf for a few months i think 7? i dunno.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people have said he has a secret crush on me awwww how cute. But he's proved he doesnt now hes had a gf for a few months i think 7? i dunno.
Yeah, that explains why he can't stop staring at your chest.

tempco

HSC
he still wants to sex you. unless his gf is hotter than you.

Shaynie69

HSC
the chest thing happened in like...yr10 lol. Shes slightly bigger then me but def drop dead gorgeous.

Shaynie69

HSC
OHHHHHHHHHHH ok i get it now. I dont wana sex him...EW EW EW. And plus hes not rich hes quite dumb.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
OHHHHHHHHHHH ok i get it now. I dont wana sex him...EW EW EW. And plus hes not rich hes quite dumb.
But what we're saying is that he wants to sex you.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Guys can't help to look a beautiful women. A guy can't be just friends with a beautiful woman. When a guy befriends an unattractive woman, his just using her to get to her beautiful girlfriends.

Rachel_Lapp

HSC
Fuck guys like that fucking ass holes! i think guys and gals can have gr8 friendships with the opp sex.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
2sense said:
Guys can't help to look a beautiful women. A guy can't be just friends with a beautiful woman. When a guy befriends an unattractive woman, his just using her to get to her beautiful girlfriends.
that's fairly bleak... So you're saying that guys cannot be friends or even relate to women without trying to get laid. k...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)