Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

Frostbitten

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

hhhh.jpg

the_one_1

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

u wont know for sure w/out askin her

u noe dis already, im startin to dink ur an attention seeker
I always tell the girl I like her and then ask her out, maybe a few days later. Its difficult for me to just ask her out. :cry:

Emily Howard

HSC

look, bro to bro here, every1 faces da possibility ov rejection n every1 has or will face rejection in dere lyf

u hav to accept dis is a possibility n dont let it eat u up inside

if u r worried bout self confidence heaps ov really loser kids ive known or seen flourished outside of highschool

the_one_1

HSC

look, bro to bro here, every1 faces da possibility ov rejection n every1 has or will face rejection in dere lyf

u hav to accept dis is a possibility n dont let it eat u up inside

if u r worried bout self confidence heaps ov really loser kids ive known or seen flourished outside of highschool
Can you please re-reply in actual words. Its starting to become a bit confusing... *scratches head*

But rejection all the time in my life and a crap life with bullying at school crap from my parents and my school work. I'm amazed i'm still going. By now I would have tried to do the harbour bridge walk or something from a height and jump off from the top...

This is what I call stress. Is it too difficult for a few girls to tell me what signs they give and then I can try to find similarities. Basically all girls show same/if not similar signs if they like a guy...

tlodg

HSC
N/A

Girls like being ignored, they then do whatever they can to get your attention and then you ignore them more.
Ignoring a girl may work if she's insecure.

Insecure girl: "Hmmm, he ignores me...he must be too good for me. I need to gain his attention again to reassure me of I'm worthy and good enough."

Confident girl: "Ok, he ignores me. I want a guy who loves me for me. So if he ignores me that's ok, he's just not the right guy for me. There are plenty of guys out there. I can now move on to exploring and finding the guy I love for who he is, and whom also loves me for who I am."

Emily Howard

HSC

look i srsly suggest u talk to counselor or psych before u proceed

u need some1 objective n here to help u (w/out motive) to give u advice bout dis

the_one_1

HSC

look i srsly suggest u talk to counselor or psych before u proceed

u need some1 objective n here to help u (w/out motive) to give u advice bout dis
Know what fuck it... I don't understand why I even believed I thought I might be able to get any advice on this fucking site. Something like yahoo answers will be more easy to get answers.

tlodg

HSC
N/A

Hey the_one_1, I think it's really sweet to see that a man is focusing on 1 girl :)
I would suggest maybe you can try to focus on knowing each other better,
by doing things you both may be interested in.
Because whether she likes you now or not, may not be the key -
even if she doesn't, she may like you as she knows you more.
Also, even if you like her right now, it doesn't mean you will feel the same after you get to know each other better.

After all, you want to be with someone who likes you for the real you, and whom you like for the real person -
so it's best to spend more time knowing each other more, how compatible you are, whether you compliment and support each other to be even better people, and so on..

Then as you know each other better, you can then know whether you are right for each other and would be happy together in a relationship.

Frostbitten

HSC

Ignoring a girl may work if she's insecure.

Insecure girl: "Hmmm, he ignores me...he must be too good for me. I need to gain his attention again to reassure me of I'm worthy and good enough."

Confident girl: "Ok, he ignores me. I want a guy who loves me for me. So if he ignores me that's ok, he's just not the right guy for me. There are plenty of guys out there. I can now move on to exploring and finding the guy I love for who he is, and whom also loves me for who I am."
Or... what initiates a relationship is attraction and that attraction is merely an emotional thing and doesn't have so much logic. Ever notice the large amount of beta guys which think being a gentlemen should get them all da chicks? It is because of that exact mentality. I doubt girls of any age and security would want to go out with someone they aren't attracted to but merely they like because they are a nice person and loves them.

the_one_1

HSC

Hey the_one_1, I think it's really sweet to see that a man is focusing on 1 girl :)
I would suggest maybe you can try to focus on knowing each other better,
by doing things you both may be interested in.
Because whether she likes you now or not, may not be the key -
even if she doesn't, she may like you as she knows you more.
Also, even if you like her right now, it doesn't mean you will feel the same after you get to know each other better.

After all, you want to be with someone who likes you for the real you, and whom you like for the real person -
so it's best to spend more time knowing each other more, how compatible you are, whether you compliment and support each other to be even better people, and so on..

Then as you know each other better, you can then know whether you are right for each other and would be happy together in a relationship.
I know her fairly well and also know that I have a lot in common with her already.

the_one_1

HSC

Or... what initiates a relationship is attraction and that attraction is merely an emotional thing and doesn't have so much logic. Ever notice the large amount of beta guys which think being a gentlemen should get them all da chicks? It is because of that exact mentality. I doubt girls of any age and security would want to go out with someone they aren't attracted to but merely they like because they are a nice person and loves them.
I actually agree. Many people have said don't worry about chasing a girl/girls they will come to you. What if i'm not attracted to the girl that comes to me. This has happened before and i've just played along in the nicest way possible to try and get rid of her.

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A

Then maybe it's attraction sometimes. However, I was merely establishing a point that not all women would like a man who ignores them. In fact, I believe "ignoring" a girl usually works if a girl isn't very secure herself. If I like a guy and he ignores me I will move on.

A girl who's confident, knows she's good enough will not want to focus on a guy who tries to play mind games or uses ignoring her as a tactic. Surely she may be attracted to him - but she can also be attracted to other men; he's not the only one. There are plenty of attractive people in the world, and attraction itself will not usually be enough to start a relationship, unless that's the sole thing the person cares about.

For example, I see many attractive people in this world everyday. However, I wouldn't consider/get into a relationship with them unless we connect with each other on more spiritual level - when we start talking, I like the way he talks and how he thinks, etc. There was a guy who I had intense chemistry with and felt so attracted to - so attracted to that I would feel the sensation of "electricity" when I see him or think of him. However, I declined his pursuits many times and didn't eventually do anything romantic with him because he had many serious red flags which suggested he was not suitable for me as a partner.

tlodg

HSC
N/A

PS: There are girls out there who like nice guys. I do. I am attracted to kindness, very much.

The problem with nice guys believing that nice guys finish last, is that...
the reason the girls don't like you isn't because you are "too nice",

it's because of other reasons:

e.g.,

1) like Frostbitten mentioned, there's no chemistry
2) Your looks are not her type, she loves your personality but isn't attracted to your looks
3) There are some red flags she cannot accept (e.g., you are addicted to computer games and thus won't have time for dates)
4) etc.

So, being "nice" isn't the only reason, or even the main reason. I know that because I'm one of the girls in the world who really likes nice guys.
If a guy is mean/unkind/plays mind games due to insecurity, I will lose interest even if he's "attractive" on the exterior.

the_one_1

HSC

PS: There are girls out there who like nice guys. I do. I am attracted to kindness, very much.

e.g.,

2) Your looks are not her type, she loves your personality but isn't attracted to your looks
3) There are some red flags she cannot accept (e.g., you are addicted to computer games and thus won't have time for dates)
4) etc.

So, being "nice" isn't the only reason, or even the main reason. I know that because I'm one of the girls in the world who really likes nice guys.
If a guy is mean/unkind/plays mind games due to insecurity, I will lose interest even if he's "attractive" on the exterior.
For me... I consider myself a nice guy and if a have a girlfriend... Byebye video games, because I will have time to do things with someone else such as go on dates.

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

e.g.,

4) etc.

Mhm. There's this girl that I'm really good friends with and we're super close but I would never consider going out with her because she's far too emotionally unstable and hits on too many guys on a consistent basis. Also apart from the fact that I'm friendzoned and I've friendzoned her, but whatevs

tlodg

HSC
N/A

Mhm. There's this girl that I'm really good friends with and we're super close but I would never consider going out with her because she's far too emotionally unstable and hits on too many guys on a consistent basis. Also apart from the fact that I'm friendzoned and I've friendzoned her, but whatevs
If it's possible that she likes you and wants to be with you, would you still Friendzone her?

the_one_1

HSC

If it's possible that she likes you and wants to be with you, would you still Friendzone her?
...and would she still friendzone you if she likes you?

This is why I say that if she still likes me and I'm single she will wait.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

...and would she still friendzone you if she likes you?

This is why I say that if she still likes me and I'm single she will wait.
No that's stupid. If you make some one wait don't expect shit all.

RealiseNothing

HSC

For me... I consider myself a nice guy and if a have a girlfriend... Byebye video games, because I will have time to do things with someone else such as go on dates.
Don't give up video games for a girl, wtf is wrong with you, that's the worst thing you can do. Maybe don't play them 24/7 but completely getting rid of them is just stupid.

RealiseNothing

HSC

This so much.

Don't be a "nice guy" expecting to get with a chick. Easily 50% of the male population are "nice guys", you ain't standing out at all by just being nice. Why would a girl want some one who is the exact same as every other guy who hits on her?

Be attractive and confident with yourself, give them something they want which other guys aren't giving them because they are all too worried about being as beta as they can be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)