has any1 had any assessments yet? (1 Viewer)

shady145

Banned
HSC
If u have had any assessments in mx2 how did u go. What topics has every1 done so far?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
shady145 said:
If u have had any assessments in mx2 how did u go. What topics has every1 done so far?
I had an assessment on Complex Numbers and Polynomials.

I came first in the grade out of 11 candidates. :)

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
I had an assessment on Complex Numbers and Polynomials.

I came first in the grade out of 11 candidates. :)
Haha of course you did xD Congrats

We haven't even finished Complex Numbers and somehow we had an assessment o.0 It went up to Induction or something I think o.0

Before we got our marks back, the teacher gave us this speech about how some of us should really be considering our place in Extension 2 since this is an assessment on the easiest topic of the course, not even the whole topic. Freaked me out, but I got alright, not particularly happy about it but I have time to improve :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
We had a complex numbers exam. Haven't got the results though.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
How do you think you went?

Any chance of your results being imaginary :p (Sorry couldn't resist!!)

shaon0

HSC
shady145 said:
Had my 1st assessment. It went alrite but don't want the marks back

HSC
ahhliss said:
Haha of course you did xD Congrats

We haven't even finished Complex Numbers and somehow we had an assessment o.0 It went up to Induction or something I think o.0

Before we got our marks back, the teacher gave us this speech about how some of us should really be considering our place in Extension 2 since this is an assessment on the easiest topic of the course, not even the whole topic. Freaked me out, but I got alright, not particularly happy about it but I have time to improve :)
complex numbers isnt the easiest topic in the course
it can actually have some of the most challenging questions in the exam if it comes up after Q5
volumes, now that is probably the easiest topic, at least i think so

shantu1992

HSC
yeah had one on complex numbers and graphs
equal first 98 %

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
tacogym27101990 said:
complex numbers isnt the easiest topic in the course
it can actually have some of the most challenging questions in the exam if it comes up after Q5
volumes, now that is probably the easiest topic, at least i think so
Ooh yeah I think I read somewhere on BoS about the later Complex Numbers questions looking easy but actually being hard or something like that. That or looking hard but being easy, I don't remember.

chantszhin

HSC
i got annihilated :] haha Complex Numbers + Harder 2u/3u...... amazingly, the harder 2u + 3u was was where i got pwned- -'' hopefully i won't get cut looking at this result!!

-tal-

HSC
Yep, complex numbers, am getting results tomorrow... crap.

I so didn't do any good compared to everyone else (4 others). I mean, the test was pretty ok, so every single little friggin mark counts

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah, we had one on Complex Numbers and Polynomials in the last week of term.

I thought I was going to fail it but instead I ended up with 1st (out of 3). Really happy :):).

jockrussell

HSC
i did a test on complex numbers and conics.

I came 1st out of 1 people lol.
Im the second person to do thwe course at my school.:haha:

O yea i got 73 percent:mad:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Mine was on Complex and Curve Sketching
3 tiny errors ==;;
94% -> Top 5(I think) out of 38 candidates.

Pupzrollin

HSC
Whoa! Everyone's already having assessments for 4U, my class still hasn't finished the first topic yet while all the other classes are racing ahead....ahh welll it's all good considering that our first assessment is halfway through next year..which is a bit late dun u guys think?:jaw:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Pupzrollin said:
Whoa! Everyone's already having assessments for 4U, my class still hasn't finished the first topic yet while all the other classes are racing ahead....ahh welll it's all good considering that our first assessment is halfway through next year..which is a bit late dun u guys think?:jaw:
Nope, my school did the same thing. I thought it was beneficial because most of our assessment tasks were in late Term 4, so a Maths Ext2 assessment task in the middle of Term 1 took away all the stress from worrying about other subjects...

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Far out our complex test 90 mins 98 marks! Gahh was so long and pretty daym hard

score 66% which was like 20th but the highest was 89% which for this test was so gun! Thank God it was worth 10%! Who like me hates all the geometry stuff?!!

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Pupzrollin said:
dont worry, we haven't started 4u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)