Home and Away (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey I know I'm a little delayed, but happy birthday, Kate!!

Oh, and Home and Away returns on the 15th of January? That's my 2 year anniversary, so I won't be able to see it!! It'll be taped though.

ane_st

HSC
Hey ppl..

I am sooo bored...

Just keeping the thread alive...

How many days till H&A starts?

Yay i mentioned it in my thread...!

*bored*

"Chubby"

HSC
tahsa, i don't think u got my msg in the best tv ever thread...

just hope ur not mad at me LOL!

!Solskjaer!

HSC
Hey, does anyone know where I can find photos of the wedding dress Rachel wore?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*nods* the offical website has photos of the dress and wedding here:

http://seven.com.au/homeandaway/pictures_special13_wedding

The offical H&A website has something us H&A BOS fans might be interested in: Who's your favourite man-about-Bay? and Who's your favourite Summer Bay beauty? No prizes for guessing who Tasha will vote for :p.

http://seven.com.au/homeandaway/polls

:O Ric Dalby and Matilda Hunter are currently in the lead :O :O :O.

I voted for Jack (Just for you Tasha) and Sally because <3 Sally.

Also has lots of other interesting stuff like the best moments of 2006 H&A etc so check it out and report back.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha, Nathan, yes i voted for Jack and Martha twice, but now they wont let me vote :( But who cares, Jack and Martha are doing crap anyways. And you didnt seriously vote for Jack just for me did you??? Then again, i dont think many of the other guys in the bay have had big storylines like Jacky *thinks* Meh! Over Jack and Martha being together, just like the seperately. Peter and Amanda and the best :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Loving your new Christmassy Home and Away signature there, Tasha. Very pretty.

So do any of you folks have plans for the festive season? Trips away, etc? My girlfriend and I are headed up to Coffs Harbour mid-January to celebrate 2 years. Unfortunately, that means Home and Away won't be able to be seen on the night it airs... I'll watch it as soon as I get home though, don't worry!!

I mentioned Home and Away twice during my post. Does that still count?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*waves* Hey Tash, Siz and everyone else.

*nods* Yep Tash I voted for Jack just for you :p. But yeah Jack out of most of the guys has had the most interesting storylines.

My family and I are going away on a holiday, my first holiday since 1999 so really excited about that and I didn't go to schoolies so gives me a good break. My dad of course got time off work until the 17th January so I should be back on the 15th meaning I will get to see H&A but not to sure 17th at the latest for sure, unless he can get more time off. Anyway I have my BOS H&A friends to fill me in and eachother in whatever the case.

Have a happy and safe holiday and Merry Christmas to all.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im spending my first xmas in Sydney in 3years. I made sure we didnt plan a trip. We usually go overseas, but my cuz and i threw a tantie so we're staying here for xmas and nye :D So we're just going to the City for fireworks on xmas eve and nye, and on xmas we're going on a picnic since its my cuzins bday and on nyd we'll probs go to dinner since its my other cousins bday :p But in mid-jan im going to brisbane for a couple of weeks hopefully, after my cousin comes back from America, so i'll go stay with her for a couple of weeks, and lucky for me she loves HAA just like me, so i wont be missing an ep, otherwise i'll be taping it :p

And thank you Siz, i like my siggy too, and its the only one i have that xmassy, and im in the festive mood:p And i love the pic :p

I love Home and Away, 1 month to go :D

Aiite, theres this thing called 'Whispers from the Bay' which is where the head writer, forget who the new one is, tells us some new storylines that'll happen, and we have to guess who they happen to. Now i'll spoiler them, but see if you can guess, im pretty sure you'll be able to get these ones, unless you haven heard the new spoilers for next year, but im pretty sure ive posted them, if not sorry. Just doing this to keep the thread alive, 31 days is a long time :p

In the new season, a more character driven and emotional show will await us. Which 3 couples have a rocky road ahead? Who will spiral out of control? Who ends up behind bars? Did our old favourite survive?

Enjoy :D

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww sounds like a well planned enjoyable holiday then Tasha, have fun!

And I also like your sig.

Jack & Martha, Tony and Beth, Mattie and Ric, Amanda & Peter, Sally & Brad, Lucas (Drew) & Belle, Leah & Dan oh so many to choose from I don't know who to think. I think we have worked this one out from other spoilers - Martha. Again another spoiler but Ric. She better survived!

Thanks Tasha!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
But Jack and Martha arent a couple, Nathan

My couples are Martha and ASh, Kim and Rachel, Cassie and Macca or Luc and Belle

30days :D

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I know but they could be (stratch that they should be). But yes your H&A train of thought is much more logical then mine certainly Martha & Ash and I can't believe of forgot Kim & Rachel, oh it was a given. :p

ane_st

HSC
Yay spoilers!!

Thankyou Tash...

Omg, which of the '06ers is about to pee their pants cause the results come out tomorrow? *hand comes up*

Stupid HSC runing my life *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)