How do you pick up a girl at a night club, whose flirting with you? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
withoutaface said:
Buy her a drink, talk to her at the bar.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I love you waffy.
Best sig ever. i wish i had repping power left. I'd give you all my reps for a month.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Ok, last night was the first time I went to a night club. I try and avoid them, as it’s not my scene but a friend insisted that this one was different. And it was. Club 77 at the Cross. Great music, great people etc etc.
Problem is, I’ve never tried to pick up a girl at something like this. A very attractive girl started dancing near me. And about twice she made eye contact and smiled. If there was no loud music I would’ve talked to her or flirted more. She kept turning her back to me as well. Eventually she and her friend surrounded me and kept smiling and making eye contact.
I had no idea what the hell I was meant to do. Different setting I would have had no problem but I was just lost not being familiar with the world of dancing and clubbing. Eventually they got bored of me
Pull out your penis, and whack her friend on the head with it. She will become so impressed with your fearsome man-tool she will ovulate then and there.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Pull out your penis, and whack her friend on the head with it. She will become so impressed with your fearsome man-tool she will ovulate then and there.
hm. that could just work. thanks :)

corro

HSC
dance close to them, if they keep smiling etc, making eye contact, dance closer and closer. That way your not going to risk an immediate shutdown and if there is no interest you figure it out pretty quickly :)

lfc_reds2003

methinks floppin out the wang is a surefire way to determine if she is flirting.......!

Alimoe_KG

HSC
aural_sax05 said:
methinks floppin out the wang is a surefire way to determine if she is flirting.......!

The bouncy tits in your av has been flopped out. Was she flirting?

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
grk_styl said:
dance with her, try n talk to her even if the music is loud, buy her a drink.
if u want a random pash, you’ve got one.
if u want something more, then maybe exchange numbers.
Ah, good to see that Psychology degree is giving you a real leg up in the world.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
is he gay? If the bitch is up on ya like that, you rock out wit ur cock out.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Ok, last night was the first time I went to a night club. I try and avoid them, as it's not my scene but a friend insisted that this one was different. And it was. Club 77 at the Cross. Great music, great people etc etc.
Problem is, I've never tried to pick up a girl at something like this. A very attractive girl started dancing near me. And about twice she made eye contact and smiled. If there was no loud music I would've talked to her or flirted more. She kept turning her back to me as well. Eventually she and her friend surrounded me and kept smiling and making eye contact.
I had no idea what the hell I was meant to do. Different setting I would have had no problem but I was just lost not being familiar with the world of dancing and clubbing. Eventually they got bored of me
Yeah i understand wat ur saying, it can be a very nervewracking and everything but hey if they are going outta their way to make YOU notice them, then u gotta recipricate it man. If she maintains eye contact, looks directly at u and smiles, then she prolly wants 2 dance wif you. When these 3 are done, go for it... maybe go near her and dance a bit (like in her feild of vision) 2 show ur interested (and so she can see you, obviously) or wen shes lookin at u, go up 2 her and say something basic like "wanna dance" or motion 2 her 2 come ur way.

The worst thing that can happen is if (for sum reason) she doesnt wanna dance wif u, then it ok - theres heaps more other chix on teh dancefloor, just move around 2 where all the hotties are :)

Last edited:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Frigid said:
just don't try to grind with her too early (ie no MTV dry-fucking) :rolleyes:
I've done that. I didn't know what else to do and it seems to work so well on MTV :D.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
well the music was dj stuff. I usually dont like that, but it wasn't bad. The crowd was semi-trendy (the arty types).

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
I've done that. I didn't know what else to do and it seems to work so well on MTV :D.
not everybody is baby-ass-smooth as you, mr neo.

besides, we're not all bad-ass motherfuckers sporting major platinum blingbling and a bentley to boot, y'knowatnarmsayin'? holla back yo..

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Frigid said:
I said that I did it. I never said that it worked :(.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Frigid said:

besides, we're not all bad-ass motherfuckers sporting major platinum blingbling and a bentley to boot, y'knowatnarmsayin'? holla back yo..
crotch crotch crotch bang my crotch. fells good. feels good. feels oh so good.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
well the music was dj stuff. I usually dont like that, but it wasn't bad. The crowd was semi-trendy (the arty types).
Dj stuff? Like what type; Rnb, dance, house music maybe? They all affect the way you go about it from what I've seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)