How does anyone find a decent significant other? (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
well i think (as has been said numerous times) that it's just a matter of being patient pretty much.... i don't really get people who go out with the sole intention of "picking up" or whatever and then wonder why their relationships are hardly ever meaningful/lasting... really i think it's just a matter waiting for someone who you think is the right person :) i think zoe summed it up pretty well

BlueNess

HSC
Shut up.
I will never find one, period. As if I would ever give such vomit inducing grubs a chance. lol
:p

you have officially been welcomed into the club. our activities include dealing with crap and waiting for things that never come XD

Last edited:

Jeee

Banned
HSC
you have officially been welcomed into the club. our activities include dealing with crap and waiting for things that never come XD
Awesome : ) it's either this or nunnery. I like this better.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Go to a restaurant and into the kitchen. If it's clean, take your pick
(Only applies to guys)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
I will never find a significant other. Only the grubs make the move.
"hey bro, whats doin cuz? yeah can I have your number bro, you seem lika cool chick."
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: yuck yuck yuck
probably time to move out of bankstown then hey bro

tallicachild

HSC
you bonded over really, really, really crap bands. wow, how romantic.
pfft. each to his own.
I don't give a shit what you think about my music tastes. I was merely stating the coincidence in finding him amongst 2 massive crowds of people, months after the other.
But then you had to get all immature and turn it into a difference of opinion about music?
Who gives a fuck what the bands were really, that wasn't the point of the statement.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
pfft. each to his own.
I don't give a shit what you think about my music tastes. I was merely stating the coincidence in finding him amongst 2 massive crowds of people, months after the other.
But then you had to get all immature and turn it into a difference of opinion about music?
Who gives a fuck what the bands were really, that wasn't the point of the statement.
ignore her, shes insecure like that.

Paradox.101

HSC
Nope sorry not an emo thread. But in my very bored train of thought, it just seems like the odds of finding someone are astronomical.

Let's say you see a girl at the grocery store. What are the odds that she will be physically attractive, not stupid, fun to be with, not a whore, not a gold digger, single, AND interested/attracted to you?

I think a lot of people end up settling. I guess loneliness really bothers some people that they force themselves to settle?

Discuss!
You don't find love, love finds you.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ahaha as lame as that is, pretty cool quote.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Friends of friends work alright, because at least then your friend can vouch for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)