How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le3sah

HSC
cccclaire said:
I went for a drive this morning too!
And people just overtake coz they see an L-plate and are like 'oooh they must be a crap driver'.
I agree, I'm going at 60km (the speed limit) and I have drivers race past me...I sometimes wonder what speed they're going at and why they haven't been fined for it yet. :mad1:

cfair

Banned
HSC
Oh man they just had to delete 7 pages of interesting conversation, how disappointing... I had something like 90 posts thanks to last night.

wattattantank - yeah you do if they haven't played in half before and don't know set moves and when to use them etc

lisa now that you're uncapped download those songs.

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Le3sah said:
I agree, I'm going at 60km (the speed limit) and I have drivers race past me...I sometimes wonder what speed they're going at and why they haven't been fined for it yet. :mad1:
OMG! I <3 Hey Arthur!

I've got so much holiday work to do. SO many notes to make, homework to complete and things to revise. :(

Le3sah

HSC
Haha It's my favourite too! :)

Same, i've got about 7 Physics pracs to write...I knew I should have done them when they were issued. :mad1: I also have to complete some English stuff and send it to my teacher before the end of this week.

Some holiday....

Farmers08

HSC
i havn't been given any work to do except a little speech for society and culture. Although i am revising all my topics, writing notes and starting future topics. Oh what a fun holidays it will turn out to be.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Am I a terrible person? I don't write notes, I download other peoples from the BOS resources page and go over them with a fine toothed comb until I know them.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
That's what I've done for a few topics. Comes in handy when I don't have time :) Got Modern History, Chemistry and Biology notes to do :( I said I'll do them last holidays, but procrastination always takes over :eek:

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
It's the school holidays and therefore this thread 'How was your school day' should not be posted in because technically we don't have school.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
simonloo said:
It's the school holidays and therefore this thread 'How was your school day' should not be posted in because technically we don't have school.
Your logic is not wanted. :p

I have a LOT to do these holidays. 2 English tasks + English Extension creative piece, Business Research Plan, and Ancient History mini-major thing. I also wanted to get cracking on summary notes.

Of course, I haven't actually STARTED any of this yet. :eek:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Mmm. For the holidays, I have to finish my 3D BOW for Art, prepare for an Economics in-class response, and get started on some study notes which I haven't touched since Term 1. :eek:

These two weeks are gonna go by so fast :(.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I got two creative tasks, one for Adv. English, and one for Ext. English.

aiz

HSC
N/A
cramming for some tests 1st week back.

HSC
N/A
Re: How was your day?

cccclaire said:
maybe we should make a "how was your holiday day?" thread.
Nah, it's fine. People post on non-school days such as weekends, but there isn't a specific thread for that.

Start the holiday thread, this thread dies, anyway.

Perhaps this thread should just be called "How was your day?"
cfair said:
I'm happy now , thanks though.
Yeh, no probs.

Something to consider; society revolves around this concept of 'schadenfreude', not money. What is your opinion on this?
And 6 weeks? Isn't term 3 9 weeks, plus the 2 for holidays = 11.
Not actually, it's 10 weeks or something, of which four or so weeks are exams.
Let me check my school diary for a sec, please.

T3 dates: 16 July - 28 September.
Yes, 11 weeks... and we have five or so weeks of exams, of course I wouldn't imagine them to be end-to-end.

Jachie, I don't like this term "bloke".:)

Last edited:

cfair

Banned
HSC

Oh god.

I just read that one of the questions in my biology assessment is to make a 1 metre long time line for biology commencing at 5 bya and ending at 1bya... it has to show pretty much all the dates of formations/cells AND have a scale.

kill me now

cccclaire

HSC

cfair said:
Oh god.

I just read that one of the questions in my biology assessment is to make a 1 metre long time line for biology commencing at 5 bya and ending at 1bya... it has to show pretty much all the dates of formations/cells AND have a scale.

kill me now
yeh I have to do that too.
But ours doesn't have a 1 metre limit.

HSC
N/A

cfair said:
Oh god.

kill me now
Ahahaha... thanks for making me feel better. J/k.
My condolences, cfair. It can't be that hard; if it is and you need help, just ask.:)

If it makes you feel any better, my Bio teacher has assigned quasi-mandatory holiday reading, and althroughout the year we have these 'gay', for lack of a better word, assignments.

cfair

Banned
HSC

ccclaire, it's not a 1m limit... it has to be 1m exactly.

lucid - we don't have to do any reading, just this gigantic assessment task which i want to burn.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A

That's crazy, doing a 1m timeline.

BTW everyone gtfo this thread. ITS NOT SCHOOLDAYS!!!1

Kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)