Not open for further replies.

calfair

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
reported for making me emo.
Well I'll be, the first hot emo i've seen! :shy:

Le3sah said:
I'm sorry I don't attend Kangaroo High like you.
Hahah speaking of kangaroo high, one came onto the senior lawn today and a mate in yr 12 was playing with it (it was only little). They are so dopey sometimes.

Last edited:

cs01001

HSC
Yeah, I kept thinking to myself 'Why would a GP bring a fake banana to school...' We all just rofled so hard when he took the yellow cover off, lol

fractionalinice

HSC
simonloo said:
There's nothing better than eating hot soup then drinking cold coke.

Please explain
you ever tried eating hot soup then drinking cold coke? your mouth kinda just goes numb :) its fun..in a wacked kinda way...

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
cs01001 said:
Yeah, I kept thinking to myself 'Why would a GP bring a fake banana to school...' We all just rofled so hard when he took the yellow cover off, lol
Hahaha, we did that in year 9. Best. Lesson. Ever.

We actually got encouraged to make use of the condoms that the teacher gave us, "in one way or another".

cccclaire

HSC
school was long and boring today.

did anyone else do the westpac maths challenge?

oh god, I did so badly in it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Sheez, the Maths competition was pretty hard. Struggled in the last 10-12 questions :(

Biology: Evolution of organisms
Modern: Total war and the Somme
Chemistry: Specific heat capacity

cccclaire

HSC
Kujah said:
Sheez, the Maths competition was pretty hard. Struggled in the last 10-12 questions :(
I struggled in the whole thing.
damn not being allowed calculators, I haven't done stuff in my head in so long.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I always resort to guessing a whole range of numbers in the last 5 questions. 1/1000 shot :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol my friend found the year 12 maths comp extremely hard. =/

Ah well today .. 4 period of no teachers. Well sort of. Double IPT. Teacher didn't show up. Later heard some pretty bad news. ='[ I mean it was okay, but just it was bad. Double maths. Like my entire class was doing the maths comp besides me and two guys. Nobody showed up so I was like if teacher comes, I'm sitting outside. They didn't come looking for me but never came out of the block so yeah. Double bludge ! My friends also had os so yeah. Tried to look over perms and combs for a test soon. Ah god .. I stressed my ass off. =/ ENS. Done some work on stress and strain. ENG. Discussion on our comparative study. Ah i love em b/c I don't participate. =]

Hm yeah. I'm not feeling too good. Stress of school and a friend thing is really making me feel depressed. =/ Fucking pissing me off. ><"

cs01001

HSC
I am doing my AMC thing on 27th, any hints and tips? :p

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
ahahahaha. You mathetmatical hoons.

Today I did my legal presentation. I felt like such a tool, everyone went up with their prepared speeches and palm cards and I was like, "erm, yeah, so now I'm going to talk to you about how our government is a bitch..." :eek:

calfair

Banned
HSC
Free periods for everyone today from 12, went down the street and clowned around in big w for a while then pigged out at maccas, fun.

i did the maths comp this morning too (damn my class being forced), it wasn't that hard :confused:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Jachie said:
ahahahaha. You mathetmatical hoons.

Today I did my legal presentation. I felt like such a tool, everyone went up with their prepared speeches and palm cards and I was like, "erm, yeah, so now I'm going to talk to you about how our government is a bitch..." :eek:
I did that for my terrorism assignment this year, pulled off a 9/10 without too much preparation (had the cosmology residential the weekend before the presentation was to be completed :eek:)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I did that for my terrorism assignment this year, pulled off a 9/10 without too much preparation (had the cosmology residential the weekend before the presentation was to be completed :eek:)
Yes, but you are also a prodigy.

slothie

HSC
hi ...
dis is my first post ...i did maths comp (westpac) 2day 2...
i found it pretti hard...guess da last 10 qs ....hopin 4 distinction...or credit at worst... chem & bio r killing me....

i'm have an othello essay due friday...meant 2 be doin it rite now...

~pinkiijoy~

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
stay away from me freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)