HSC '09- the most paranoid year. (1 Viewer)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
No obscure text types.

Fairly straight forward essays.

No ridiculously specific related text.

No specification of one poem for prescribed texts.

We are so, SO paranoid.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
We are indeed paranoid. In our defence though, it was very possible that they could've thrown in some kind of weird and wacky text type for us to write in. I think we all got majorly freaked out by some of the crazy trials, too. Pays to prepare just in case though!

Drewx

HSC
No obscure text types.

Fairly straight forward essays.

No ridiculously specific related text.

No specification of one poem for prescribed texts.

We are so, SO paranoid.
No not paranoid, just retarded, as if they would fuck us over like that

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Everyone was getting worked up over nothing :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
BOS doesn't design the exam to trick students. So yeah, there's never really much to be too worried about.

Lucy47

HSC
haha hey alex! knew i would find this here somewhere.
after all the people saying there WILL be a radio transcript, there HAS to be a speech and there will be NO essays, i must say.. quite relieved

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
hell yeah we are paranoid... well, I think the next year are going to rest on their laurels and then BAM! '10 will get hit with a comparative script or news article or some other ridiculous text type.

Bahaha 2010. Eat our Dust..:music:

Dangeroustiger1

HSC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------quote [BOS doesn't design the exam to trick students. So yeah, there's never really much to be too worried about]hahha. not if you ask the people who did SOR yesterdayyy omg.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
'09 kids have been the worst hsc kids so far. i wonder if '10 can pass 'em.

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
How can you blame us? Did you not see what they did to the state in paper 1. And each year paper 2 is usually the surprise so we had to expect something?But it wasn't this year.Just that some questions ridiculously did not suit certain texts.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
How can you blame us? Did you not see what they did to the state in paper 1. And each year paper 2 is usually the surprise so we had to expect something?But it wasn't this year.Just that some questions ridiculously did not suit certain texts.
Uhhh yeah they asked for ONE text instead of TWO. So what? Lol, paper 2 being the surprise. Stop trying to justify it kiddos, ain't working.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I'm actually unhappy about no surprises.
I didn't have a memorised/pre-prepared essay so I made mine up on the spot.
Was hoping there were surprises that would fuck lots of people up.. Aww..

Drewx

HSC
Uhhh yeah they asked for ONE text instead of TWO. So what? Lol, paper 2 being the surprise. Stop trying to justify it kiddos, ain't working.
I know they act as if its the end of the world it's pathetic

TechnIx

HSC
N/A
Quite happy, all essay's, all completely do-able, with no major twists (unlike that STUPID SOR exam yesterday, that was so fucked) Great exam, thumbs up to the English Paper 2 writer. May you be shouted with praise for the rest of your life :)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
after all the people saying there WILL be a radio transcript, there HAS to be a speech and there will be NO essays, i must say.. quite relieved

Yeah, certain people thought they would share that speculation with everyone at school to freak everyone else out. Shttupid.

Blobulator

HSC
Mmm yeah everyone had gotten me really paranoid there'd only be maybe 1 essay in this exam. I'm not exactly a fan of the different text types - practised a Feature Article on History/Memory yesterday as an extra precaution for example. When I glanced through in reading time it was such a relief they were all just basic responses haha. God that paranoia had just grown and grown so quickly after the one/two related texts in Belonging nonsense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)