HSC starts in a week… Now in a day (1 Viewer)

mikrokosmos

HSC
im so stressed that i can’t sleep at night 😆
i wish that i was joking :(

english is actually the subject im the most confident with (besides mod c coz im winging if it’s discursive)

eco is scaring me because i feel least prepared for the essay sections - im able to bullshit my way through them with theory and stats to hopefully a B, but i literally get mind blanks and freak out every time i see the questions. - im gonna do 2 a day tho in the hsc lead up to prepare

im rlly confident in modern for the short answers - at this current moment im having a full panic about the essays, but i know that once i’ve memorised my paragraphs there’ll be nothing to worry about because it’ll all be in my head.

but yeah

i just rlly want to do well because i’ve studied so hard and sacrificed so much this year, so if i don’t receive my desired atar, i might cry
i relate to you 100000% omgg

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I ain't gonna lie ... I had a mini party after finishing Paper 2 last year, just because of how much I detested English. I was quite lucky that my next exam was 4U Maths, which was 4 days after, so I could afford to spend the rest of the day of English just chilling.
lowkey same though except I celebrated right after paper 1, was even able to take a long nap that afternoon despite not being ready for paper 2

I feel like paper 1 was the first and scariest hurdle but once I came out of the exam I was like hah HSC has got nothing on me I just did paper 1 english and made it out alive!!! every other exam after that was totally fine, nerves weren't nearly as bad as that first exam

mikrokosmos

HSC
thats good to hear omg hoping thats the same for me and i somehow ace eng pls

icycledough

HSC
lowkey same though except I celebrated right after paper 1, was even able to take a long nap that afternoon despite not being ready for paper 2

I feel like paper 1 was the first and scariest hurdle but once I came out of the exam I was like hah HSC has got nothing on me I just did paper 1 english and made it out alive!!! every other exam after that was totally fine, nerves weren't nearly as bad as that first exam
I would have done that, but I had an exam on the same day as Paper 1, so couldn't afford to do that. I was definitely stressing much more for Paper 2 as there were 2 essays and a creative to write compared to only 1 essay + short answer for Paper 1.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I would have done that, but I had an exam on the same day as Paper 1, so couldn't afford to do that. I was definitely stressing much more for Paper 2 as there were 2 essays and a creative to write compared to only 1 essay + short answer for Paper 1.
fair enoughh

moriamsdubu

HSC
i am beyond over it - just day in and day out forcing myself through agonising study ;-; my ancient history teacher called our cohort "sitting ducks", and i think that captures it pretty well LOL especially depressing when i think about how if this year were normal, i would have already finished all of my exams by now

moriamsdubu

HSC

oh my god this is so good to hear i feel like once i get through paper 1 my nerves are gonna totally cool down

hatterene

HSC
is anyone preparing for theme-specific common mod / mod a / mod b questions :>

hatterene

HSC
yeah because i did the past paper for common mod last year and they asked theme-specific for every single text. got a little stuck ngl "loneliness" is not a common theme at all.

notme123

HSC
yeah because i did the past paper for common mod last year and they asked theme-specific for every single text. got a little stuck ngl "loneliness" is not a common theme at all.
ye thats why i try not to do theme pragraphs at all. i have themesish for mod a and they could specify a theme like death or whatever but i can still relate it in a metaphorical and literal sense

hatterene

HSC
i prepared a general response for each module and that's typically how i do it but i'm just nervous for the super unorthodox, specific questions - like an irrelevant character in mod b or a background theme in mod a.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)