HSC Timetable 2010 (1 Viewer)

determine

Premium Member
HSC
Hey, has anyone here been given their pass for Students Online in order to access the HSC timetable for 2010?

Does anyone know anything about this?

ibbi00

HSC
According to 2010 event list from BOARDOFSTUDIES.COM HSC exam timetables will be available on the 3rd of May.

NewiJapper

HSC
They are posted a couple of days earlier on Students Online. It will be available tomorrow :)

ibbi00

HSC
New HSC PIN cards for Students Online and HSC results

Every HSC student now has a handy card containing their HSC Personal Identification Number (PIN), giving them access to Students Online and their HSC results in December.
Packages containing the personalised letters and cards were sent to all schools on 19 April 2010. The peel-off card has each student's PIN and space to record a new PIN after changing it in Students Online.
Did anyone get those yet? How else would you have access to your login details for HSC online then?

EDIT: Since not everyone is as lucky to have gotten their Login details can you folks give us a sneak peak 2moz? ;)

In particular : Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, English Std and Mathematics of course :D

Last edited:

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I got my pin today.. I don't know my student ID number though =\
fingers crossed for good timetables! :]

ibbi00

HSC
I got my pin today.. I don't know my student ID number though =\
fingers crossed for good timetables! :]
I THINK that it should be printed onto your School Certificate. Don't quote me on this one though.

determine

Premium Member
HSC
can somone pm me the dates of subejcts coz my school said theyre not willing to give it out :( please and thank you!

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I THINK that it should be printed onto your School Certificate. Don't quote me on this one though.
Can't find mine LOL. I just randomly remembered it. General rule of thumb, it should start with 2008 (well it does for me), or whichever year you did your SC.

determine

Premium Member
HSC
the timetable will be open to the public on 3rd may.
i know, but you cant just ride me off as some "member of the public!" i am a yr 12 student like all of you and I think I deserve to know my subject timetable! :(

kbsb

HSC
your student ID number is the one on your school certificate...i donno about others but mine starts with 1998 (i think its the year you started school in australia...cause everyones student ID in my grade starts with that....i donno where the ^^^2008 came from.....did u like just come to australia recently????)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
your student ID number is the one on your school certificate...i donno about others but mine starts with 1998 (i think its the year you started school in australia...cause everyones student ID in my grade starts with that....i donno where the ^^^2008 came from.....did u like just come to australia recently????)
no, it's just a random number.. or it varies with schools

unless i was born in 2112

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)