Human Induced Climate Change (1 Viewer)

chloe555

HSC
I fully accept the science, I just don't think we should be doing anything about it since it won't matter in the long run
ok so no one knows for sure if it's real or not, but isn't the whole point that human induced factors are expediting the process? yeah humanity will probably be forced to extinction some point in the future, but why make it happen sooner rather than later? It's like being sick and not taking any medicine cus well, you're gonna die later anyway right? I don't get your logic

Carl Spitzweg

HSC
im going to go kill myself because im just going to and die eventually anyway

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
ok so no one knows for sure if it's real or not, but isn't the whole point that human induced factors are expediting the process? yeah humanity will probably be forced to extinction some point in the future, but why make it happen sooner rather than later? It's like being sick and not taking any medicine cus well, you're gonna die later anyway right? I don't get your logic
your logic is flawed not mine, I'll be long dead after living a long full life in western luxury, than some cunt 4500 years later is gonna have to deal with the fact that the end of civilization came a few hundred years faster. aka not my problem

HSC

This the one you're looking for lotus?
Not specifically this one, but this also illustrates the point, the temperature correlates with the solar winds.
Now in terms of correlation vs causation, I don't know any factors which would allow humans to effect the sun's solar radiation production (removing the possibility of some unkown that causes a rise in temp and a rise in solar activity at the same time) so it is a good premise to assume some form of causation is involved.

@ scuba_steve2121
That is true, no point in trying to delay the inevitable i guess

chloe555

HSC
sorry should have been a bit more clear. What i meant to say was no one knows if it's humans and all this pollution that's causing global warming, or if this is a natural process (or maybe it's a combination of both), but the point is, it's happening and whatever we're doing is just speeding this whole thing up

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
sorry should have been a bit more clear. What i meant to say was no one knows if it's humans and all this pollution that's causing global warming, or if this is a natural process (or maybe it's a combination of both), but the point is, it's happening and whatever we're doing is just speeding this whole thing up
oh yea that was super clear

my point is who gives a fuck, it was going to happen eventually with humans or without

chloe555

HSC
my point is, why don't we try to keep human civilisation alive for as long as possible? why throw in the towel already?

HSC
who gives a fuck if lots of current species die out now
they arent fucking special lol millions of species have become extinct in the past
when these cunts become extinct they will just be replaced with even cooler animals in the future
lol...

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

who knows maybe if we kill out most of the current animals we will get some more of these niggas

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
in a million years humans will not exist, heck in a million years the sun could move into its next stage as a star and earth would look like Mercury
humans wont exist in their current form no we will just have evolved
we are kinda real good at life

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
i refuse to die until lions go extinct
fuck those cunts

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
so youve basically just admitted that you dont care about people who will exist and live after you

HSC
IF people really cared about that, then they would not have children. All parents know that their children will suffer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)