im sick and tired! (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I'm honestly sick and tired of people bagging out uws. If you don't like uws, maybe you should just fuck off and stop posting in this uni's sub forum. The teaching at uws is fantastic, the facilities are very good. The atmosphere is laid back and fun. Just like how we don't bag out your uni, don't bag out ours. We try hard, we study, we get good grades and we enjoy our uni experiences (us bosers) so what makes you better than us?

Last edited:

RandoM_TerroR

あなたの背中に!
HSC
I'm honestly sick and tired of people bagging out uws. If you don't like uws, maybe you should just fuck off and stop posting in this uni's sub forum. The teaching at uws is fantastic, the facilities are very good. The atmosphere is laid back and fun. Just like how we don't bag out your uni, don't bag out ours. We try hard, we study, we get good graded and we enjoy our uni experiences (us bosers) so what makes you better than us?
Good english..

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm honestly sick and tired of people bagging out uws. If you don't like uws, maybe you should just fuck off and stop posting in this uni's sub forum. The teaching at uws is fantastic, the facilities are very good. The atmosphere is laid back and fun. Just like how we don't bag out your uni, don't bag out ours. We try hard, we study, we get good graded and we enjoy our uni experiences (us bosers) so what makes you better than us?
I got an idea, lets go to the UNSW sub forum and start saying how the uni is shit and we'll make up stuff because that's what they been doing to UWS if you think about it.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
HSC 2013

She doesn't even go here!
*He. So wait a second, you seem to present yourself as superior and seem to view the UWS kids as inferior; when I have a picture of me with my shirt off and my face clearly in range, my profile calls me male and there is absolutely nothing on my post/profile that says I am female. Oh wait, but you're heaps smart because you're at another uni right?. You need to undergo a bachelor of gender verification.

Last edited:

Georgehana

HSC
*He. So wait a second, you seem to present yourself as superior and seem to view the UWS kids as inferior; when I have a picture of me with my shirt off and my face clearly in range, my profile calls me male and there is absolutely nothing on my post/profile that says I am female. Oh wait, but you're heaps smart because you're at another uni right?. You need to undergo a bachelor of gender verification.

Kaz you got fucking ripped in half.

Last edited:

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Oh well, people need to feel important about themselves, just ignore them.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't even make it to uni.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Kaz you got fucking ripped in half.
the irony is incredibly entertaining

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
yeah no

Facilities are terrible (so much downtime)

Timetabling is terrible (so is Sydney)

Teaching is good, but that's everywhere

Also it's because a lot of your students are ultra fuckwits.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I got an idea, lets go to the UNSW sub forum and start saying how the uni is shit and we'll make up stuff because that's what they been doing to UWS if you think about it.
Yeah, but see, that will only make us UWSers just as bad as everyone else. I'd rather be the bigger person :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
yeah no

Facilities are terrible (so much downtime)

Timetabling is terrible (so is Sydney)

Teaching is good, but that's everywhere

Also it's because a lot of your students are ultra fuckwits.
I post a thread telling people to stop posting shit about UWS or about us because we go to UWS and here you are posting rubbish. What part of "stop posting shit" dont you understand?
Every uni has smart students and as you state "ultra fuckwits". Honestly, it doesnt take a fantastic atar to get into science or maths or engineering or arts at usyd or unsw, so i have no idea why youre pretending to be superior to other students.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I post a thread telling people to stop posting shit about UWS or about us because we go to UWS and here you are posting rubbish. What part of "stop posting shit" dont you understand?
Every uni has smart students and as you state "ultra fuckwits". Honestly, it doesnt take a fantastic atar to get into science or maths or engineering or arts at usyd or unsw, so i have no idea why youre pretending to be superior to other students.
Most of the reqs are 5-20+ below usyd as far as I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)