• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i'm sick (1 Viewer)

HSC
i've got a pretty shit immune system, so this is the 4th or 5th flu i've had this year. It's not too bad, just a sore throat and head ache. My question is should i take my study easier or just keep pushing through for the next couple days

boxhunter91

HSC
Ive been a bit sick this week. Just relax yourself and do some light study. Then when your feeling better push on.

HSC
i was sick for the majority of this year. i had whooping cough for 3 months (not kidding), viruses like 4 times etc, flu, ear infection. i feel your pain :( :(

yeahh take it easy i say. health > hsc in my opinion.

hollaholla

HSC
I was planning to REALLY own the trials...and did around 10 hrs of study for the first 3 days..but then fell to the flu....

dont do SERIOUS study...but make sure you're going over some stuff at least

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i was sick for the majority of this year. i had whooping cough for 3 months (not kidding), viruses like 4 times etc, flu, ear infection. i feel your pain :( :(

yeahh take it easy i say. health > hsc in my opinion.
omg a flu and a virus at the same time?! :spzz:

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Nah man don't study, just relax, recover and fail your hsc.

Obviously study, it's only a flu, just take more breaks.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
study study study!
you'll hate yourself later if you don't

Sean432

HSC
People are here on idiots. Work if you feel up to it, dont listen to anyone else. A couple of days of light study is not going to compromise your hsc, especially if you've been working hard all year.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
People are here on idiots. Work if you feel up to it, dont listen to anyone else. A couple of days of light study is not going to compromise your hsc, especially if you've been working hard all year.

yes, he's right, people are here on idiots.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
lol at op
"i have a headache and a sore throat. i must have the flu"

Hypochondriac much?

man up, grow some balls, study with honey lemon tea and some tissues.

narno

HSC
Yeah i was sick pretty bad with the flu before my trials and during but i kept studying. But i agree with everyone else just take more breaks, increase your diet with plenty more of vegetables and juices to get that immunity working and just keep studying. The HSC is in less then two week you will regret it if you dont keep studying and dont get the mark that is to your potential. Oh and remember lots of hot tea anway GOODLUCK!!! :)

Sean432

HSC
Damnit, i wish i didnt mistype. Now a bunch of randoms on boredofstudies think im illiterate. I'm ashamed.

Tulii

Like the sun will rise.
HSC
I have glandular fever at this very moment, probably due flogging myself at the beginning of the holidays.

Cure is bed rest. BED REST?!

Woo. Lets go hsc..

Anyway mate, don't kill yourself with study. You might find it lasts only a day or two.

Freakstyler09

HSC
Just relax, the HSC is like the trials, just study consistently n u'll do fine...n oh balance ur routine as well, don't want to burn out to quickly:hippie::drink:

q3thefish

HSC
i've got a pretty shit immune system, so this is the 4th or 5th flu i've had this year. It's not too bad, just a sore throat and head ache. My question is should i take my study easier or just keep pushing through for the next couple days
Are you.. fully sick?

teehee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)