Info Days! (1 Viewer)

inJust

HSC
Am I Rawfy?

If so then YAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDEH leggo. I'll shout KFC!
Giving each other pet names already <3

And I'm holding you too that. Never turn down free kfc.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Who is going to the UNSW info day and wants to meet up? Because my friends are not going and I don't like approaching people to ask questions myself without company.

pt1

HSC
Whats the difference between the info day and the open day

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
It seems the info days are less festive? It seems universities aren't as fussed about it as with open day, maybe no one tends to go? Not sure.

HSC
Not much I think...just info day is your last chance before preferences are set in stone.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I wonder if the advice of the unis are genuine or do they just want you to go there...

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Ask them the hard questions: "What makes UNSW Law better than USyd Law?" etc. etc. ~ I got some surprising answers through comparison-type questions. Some looked shocked and then babbled on about how many graduates went on to do PhDs/Masters at Oxford/Cambridge. Trust me the answers they give you ~ hahaha.

EDIT/NOTE: Some may even avoid answering you all together and shoot you a disapproving look. =S

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
I am crashing info day tomorrow at UNSW since I need to get some stuff done at uni. Anyone coming to the Law and/or Commerce session?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Ask them the hard questions: "What makes UNSW Law better than USyd Law?" etc. etc. ~ I got some surprising answers through comparison-type questions. Some looked shocked and then babbled on about how many graduates went on to do PhDs/Masters at Oxford/Cambridge. Trust me the answers they give you ~ hahaha.

EDIT/NOTE: Some may even avoid answering you all together and shoot you a disapproving look. =S
Pretty much standard practice within the marketing departments of the universities.

If staff stick to the books, they are not allowed to talk about other universities at all.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
info day is just the final selling point for the uni to convince you to study there, plus they clear out old open day merchandise.
Yup, spot on.

If I recall correct, there isn't much of a focus on entertainment for guests either.

ismeta

HSC
I'd go to UNSW's info day, except I'll be ~11km too high for that (11000guy?) and somewhere over the Indian Ocean.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)