Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

HSC
I think it is becoming more common for white girls to date asian guys because in some ways asian guys are treat their women with more respect, show more affection (e.g. holding handbags, this sort of thing).
That's bull.

Also, some asian guys look much healthier than white guys.
Another stupid observation.

You're just full of fail.

bimatty

HSC
Some people in this thread are mistaking ethnicity with race. Race is black, white, asian. My parents are an interracial, and intraracial at the same time, because my dad is half white/half asian and my mum is white.

ce-silly

HSC
N/A
I'm colourblind when it comes to dating.
As long as the guy fits my criteria, it's all good.

Kaes

HSC
Its funny how people generalise and stereotype different races here.

To the white-washed asian girl who started this thread i wish her the best in finding that perfect match with an aussie guy on an online white-man/asian-woman interracial dating site:rolleyes: If she hasn't already.

For me i don't discriminate, i enjoy all colours of the rainbow :)
They just have to have ASS for days and i liiiike.:spzz:

Ive been with white girls, asian, black, hispanic. They may be different to everyone else but to me they all have one thing in common. Asss...... :haha:

nahh im playin.. they just gotta be cool & take care of themselves despite their ethinicity, but ass is a big bonus.

HSC
Idk, after much thought, I'd prob only have a r'ship with a Palo/maybe other Arab. Not to say I'm not open to anybody else, but yeah, gets rid of the whole notion of culture clash.

Kaes

HSC
or nerdy, fobby or ratty-headed asians
Don't know about you but

Id rather be a nerd than a bogan mate ;)

I'd rather talk in some 'fobby' accent than walk around sayin 'ESHAYZ LARRD'.

and id rather rock a ratty than a dirty dri-fit whilst doing the chicken gabber.

Last edited:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Don't know about you but

Id rather be a nerd than a bogan mate ;)

I'd rather talk in some 'fobby' accent than walk around sayin 'ESHAYZ LARRD'.

and id rather rock a ratty than a dirty dri-fit whilst doing the chicken gabber.
mayeb thats because u do? :S...and ive never heard of any of the last 2 things u said...i actually dont know what u said...

just face it OP likes white boys better than people like u....get over it

student6625

HSC
Has anyone realised that you rarely ever see a white girl and an Asian guy in a relationship? It's a lot more common the other way around (white guy, Asian girl).

I'm Asian but for some reason I prefer eastern Europeans over Asians or Australians, British, Americans...etc. They look way hotter since they're taller, have much nicer faces and are just more elegant looking in general.

pattrickk

HSC
yeh lots of asian chicks with aussie dudes. im an azn dude and im like tottally inlove with an aussie chick.. just sayin...depends on the person really.

assiduous

HSC
Has anyone realised that you rarely ever see a white girl and an Asian guy in a relationship? It's a lot more common the other way around (white guy, Asian girl).

I'm Asian but for some reason I prefer eastern Europeans over Asians or Australians, British, Americans...etc. They look way hotter since they're taller, have much nicer faces and are just more elegant looking in general.
How tall are you then?

Miss Successful

HSC
once you go abo you never go back
what's that supposed to mean?

i dont discriminate based on race though british accents are pretty hot :D
each race has it's advantages i guess.

i agree with student6625 ,
but i'd also like to add, i've never seen any curry+asian couples
is it coz they're academic rivals? i've even heard somewhere that they're not compatible o__O'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)