Is anyone else really burnt out? (1 Viewer)

sinsolja

HSC
Well i dont know about you guys , but las year i finshed two subjects.

This year was meant to be a cruise since im doing seven units .however with a month to go...Im finding that i just dont care anymore.

I have no motivation and despite getting decent results throghout the year and last year aswell i still have no willpower to really push for this final month:(

Proplem is, i need to do amazingly in my externals if i am ever going to achieve my dream atar, or my dream course.

Anyone else feel this way?
Where do you get motiation to study?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
you're not alone

happens to hundreds if not thousands of kids every year, myself included (last year)

take a week off and actually do something else, go see a movie, go out to a party, go shopping, etc. Do something *else*

Then get back to it and murder your HSC

HSC
Uni Grad
Happened to my whole year we all demotivated at the end and even smart people started wagging and it was really bizarre.

taeyang

HSC

This year was meant to be a cruise since im doing seven units .however with a month to go...Im finding that i just dont care anymore.

I have no motivation and despite getting decent results throghout the year and last year aswell i still have no willpower to really push for this final month:(

Proplem is, i need to do amazingly in my externals if i am ever going to achieve my dream atar, or my dream course.

I am in the same boat brah. I know it's ch33zy as shit but watch this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6krIHvs4aDQ

Just remember mate, there ain't no year 13, you have like a month until you can be a basement dwelling neckbearder all you want. Just do it.

enoilgam

HSC
Its very common to become demotivated at this time of year. As taeyang said, you only have a month to go, so just see that as the light at the end of the tunnel and push forward.

HSC
Uni Grad
If you got shitty trial results, this is motivation to work harder, just like me atm :)

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh man.. you did not get shitty trial marks IIRC
english was shit, legal wasn't so good overall compared with others (I actually need to memorize content, but memorizing is so hard and takes ages T_T)
music II musicology was crap though... 18/35 T_T

SpreadTheWord

HSC

Don't take a week off like some have suggested, because it'll be very difficult to re-enter your routine. You have one month left, give it all you have and that is all you can do. At the start of the year i had high aspirations, wanting 90 in everything (not going to happen), but then i screwed up some of my trials and it has seriously knocked my confidence, and to a certain degree my motivation. However you have to look at things past school, think about things you will look forward to and use these to push you towards your goal.

PS: your really lucky only doing 7 units.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Think about it this way - if you don't push through now, you might not get your dream atar which could lead to more wasted months of life transferring etc. Not long to go!

HSC
Uni Grad
Think about it this way - if you don't push through now, you might not get your dream atar which could lead to more wasted months of life transferring etc. Not long to go!
It's like me being called lan ren by you, heck I might not even make it into my first choice atm. =_=

apollo1

Banned
HSC
It's like me being called lan ren by you, heck I might not even make it into my first choice atm. =_=
yes you will. u need 95 minimum. your two maths are going to be mid-high 90s so u shuld be able to get 95 easy.

unknown88

HSC
N/A

You completly summed about how l feel. l obviously want to rape the hsc and realise its so close, but l just cbf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)