Israel–Gaza conflict (17 Viewers)

rasengan90

HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

bigb0yjames said:
im sick of people rasengan80 who watch fox news 24/7. these people are fucking jokes
Even Fox News is too right wing for me (not that I can watch it because I don't have or want foxtel). I am sick of misinformed lefty wankers who think they are morally superior to everyone else because they support Hamas. Again, you have just attacked the arguer but not the argument. I would be attacking yours if you had one.
edit - I mean it is the lefty wankers like Nebz and James who support Hamas. They think Hamas has some right to send missles into Israel.

Last edited:

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Are attacks on civilians justified if you have been attacked by the military?
what a retarded question. grow up.

Scissors

HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

i've got family that's pretty fond of hamas. not many of them, but there are a few.

HSC

Iran may supply the weapons, but they aren't going to physically enter the war, unless some miracle happens and they do.

According to this four Israelis died, and 320+ Palestinians died. At the bottom of the link it shows which attacks occurred when. Last time i checked, two Israelis dead and several injured didn't NEED 320 Palestinians dead. &we all get that the Palestinians attacked first, but they know their weapons don't kill over 100 people. The Israelis know their ones DO kill alot of people and if they don't all die then they'll at least be seriously wounded. The Israelis attacked more, and killed/wounded more.

The Palestinians in Gaza are now trapped, and can't go anywhere. If anyone wants to use 'they should just leave' as an excuse, that's obviously out of the question. But ofcourse this all doesn't matter, because an Israelis life is worth more than a Palestinians. & the link says that the UN said at least 51 civilians died because of the Israelis, thats AT LEAST, and we aren't even counting those who were wounded because of the attacks.

It makes me laugh how the Israelis seem to say that this war is needed, and will continue until the 'bitter end' [Ehud Barak], then brag about Hamas not wanting a ceasefire.

Scissors

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Last I checked there were very few actual civilian casualties in the attack...
220 people is pretty significant. not to mention the 800 that were seriously injured.

and aljazeera estimated that about 300 of those injured were most likely going to die.

Last edited:

Scissors

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Not everything is addressed at you, and it's a valid question. Are there any situations in which attacks on civilians are justified?
if they're harbouring so called "terrorists": maybe.

anything else: no.

beentherdunthat

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Last I checked there were very few actual civilian casualties in the attack...
r u kidding me

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC

Hamas was voted in by the Gazan population, now they have her, she has continually attacked Israel and Israel has finally responded. The Gazan population voted for this. The dead's blood is on the hands of Hamas, not of Israel.

That's what you get when you vote for a terrorist organisation.

beentherdunthat

HSC

JaredR said:
Hamas was voted in by the Gazan population, now they have her, she has continually attacked Israel and Israel has finally responded. The Gazan population voted for this. The dead's blood is on the hands of Hamas, not of Israel.

That's what you get when you vote for a terrorist organisation.
u kalb, u dont even deserve to look at the frail shoes of a palestanian child thats how low the israels have rendered themselves.

Photos of Israeli War Crimes in Gaza

we all know who the real terrorists are u freak

stazi

Nightman
HSC

There are lots of photos of palestinian war crimes in israel too ;)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Through the fault of Hamas actually blocking the border with Egypt and stopping people going through. Egypt opened their borders to the wounded and Hamas won't let anyone out.
So all the reported fighting between desperate Palestinians and Egyptian border guards and the one Egyptian and one Palestinian dead is just propaganda and lies created by Hamas?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
The information I garnered from reuters was that Hamas wasn't letting people leave:

I trust the AFP as a reliable news source. What I also saw was that the Egyptians spacked it ten ways from sunday after everyone tried to leave gaza.
How about:

Sydney Morning Herald said:
The Israeli bombardment of Gaza's border with Egypt has put a halt to smuggling operations that had been a major source of supply for food, fuel and other daily needs.
Witnesses at the Rafah border crossing described a chaotic scene as young men tried to force their way into Egypt amid sporadic exchanges of gunfire between Hamas and Egyptian forces. Egyptian state television reported that one Egyptian border guard was fatally shot by a Hamas gunman. A Palestinian man was killed by an Egyptian guard near Rafah.
Israel allowed four trucks carrying urgently needed humanitarian supplies to pass through. Israeli officials said they will open the crossing points again today in order to allow the entry of further humanitarian aid.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/israel-in-allout-war-with-hamas/2008/12/29/1230399130849.html

georgefren

HSC

I'm doing my extension history project on Palestine in 1948. And from what i can see so far, both sides have done atrocities. Both then and now.

bigb0yjames

HSC

rasengan90 said:
Even Fox News is too right wing for me (not that I can watch it because I don't have or want foxtel). I am sick of misinformed lefty wankers who think they are morally superior to everyone else because they support Hamas. Again, you have just attacked the arguer but not the argument. I would be attacking yours if you had one.
edit - I mean it is the lefty wankers like Nebz and James who support Hamas. They think Hamas has some right to send missles into Israel.
please show me my post where i have stated that i support hamas. i fucking done support hamas so dont propagate bullshit about me

thankyou

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Egypt's saying one thing, Israel's saying one thing and Hamas is saying another thing. Best to take both sides with a grain of salt. I rescind previous comments until we have solid evidence on what exactly the fuck is going on.
Agreed. I think the news item I quoted was only from this morning, whereas yours is a day or two old, so they might rescind mine or release more details in support of it in the next 24 hours or so when things become a bit clearer.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Ditto.
Reasonable and fair all round.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Iran may supply the weapons, but they aren't going to physically enter the war, unless some miracle happens and they do.

According to this four Israelis died, and 320+ Palestinians died. At the bottom of the link it shows which attacks occurred when. Last time i checked, two Israelis dead and several injured didn't NEED 320 Palestinians dead. &we all get that the Palestinians attacked first, but they know their weapons don't kill over 100 people. The Israelis know their ones DO kill alot of people and if they don't all die then they'll at least be seriously wounded. The Israelis attacked more, and killed/wounded more.

The Palestinians in Gaza are now trapped, and can't go anywhere. If anyone wants to use 'they should just leave' as an excuse, that's obviously out of the question. But ofcourse this all doesn't matter, because an Israelis life is worth more than a Palestinians. & the link says that the UN said at least 51 civilians died because of the Israelis, thats AT LEAST, and we aren't even counting those who were wounded because of the attacks.

It makes me laugh how the Israelis seem to say that this war is needed, and will continue until the 'bitter end' [Ehud Barak], then brag about Hamas not wanting a ceasefire.
Yeah but see 1 israeli = 160 muslim men = 640 muslim women

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

withoutaface said:
Yeah but see 1 American = 20 israelis = 3200 muslim men = 12800 muslim women
Fixed.
America is still getting even for 9/11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)