• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (3 Viewers)

R.G. said:
What are those better options?
Negotiation, that clearly doesnt work!!
Israel has been living in fear before this, its a strong country its kept out thousand upon thousands of suicide bombers who omit that fear in their lives.
Trust me if there were better options israel wouldve taken them, Israel respects lives more then anything else even the land, unlike these people who willingly kill themselves to kill others
i just said, destroying lebanon isnt gonna help. (not only is it an evil thing to do).
and dont say they going for hezbolah, they bombed a lebanese army base. some seem to think killing lebanese civilians and buildings is gonna stop hezbolah from attacking israel, and hezbolah wasnt attacking israeli civlians in the first place..

Maybe this will work for israel now, all theyve done is created enough attention so that this thing must end through world pressure on both sides. Obivously its worth hundreds of innocent people for Israel.

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
fuck ur shiting me man y dont u get it in ur thick head that THOUSANDS of civilians sum who were unda 16 were taken for no reason keep dreamin that they are ALL terrorists....it doesnt mean that wat israel n usa says HAS to b true
and they began givin letters sayin they were gonna bomb afta they hit sum of the area

and it doesnt mak it right it u say... hey guess wat im gonna bomb ur house so please leave......thats jus sum israeli lozr sayin hey look we should do this so we cant get in trouble

and about ur FIRSTLY point i want to know exactly wat they [more then 20,000] did ??? ok if u cant find out wat each of them did then dont say they are terrorists
your an aggressive one, im clearly not the thick one, i can spell.
They had hit the runway nowhere were civillians were darling, they warned people and that is a FACT. people chose not to leave.
And noone is saying its right but atleast they dont aim to kill the innocent.

Last edited:
HSC
R.G. said:
your an aggressive one, im clearly not the thick one, i can spell.
They had hit the runway nowhere were civillians were darling, they warned people and that is a FACT. people chose not to leave.
And noone is saying its right but atleast they dont aim to kill.
yeah wat bout the airport y dont u get evidence n not the 1s that r from afta that day

ooooooooo they dont aim to kill
ur the deluded one how is it that they dont aim to kill wen there seems to b more than 300 dead ,,,,,,,,,,,,oo yeah they just got sik yeah man

wat eva

ps i didnt realise we were in english

darek_arsenal

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
yeah wat bout the airport y dont u get evidence n not the 1s that r from afta that day

ooooooooo they dont aim to kill
ur the deluded one how is it that they dont aim to kill wen there seems to b more than 300 dead ,,,,,,,,,,,,oo yeah they just got sik yeah man

wat eva

ps i didnt realise we were in english
To be honest, who cares whether they aim or not. Less Arabs on the earth the better.

R.G.

HSC
haha shame, i feel very sorry for you.

If they wanted to kill would they have warned people NO.
In a war people die sweety, its sad and harsh, but its the way the world is and has been since the dawn of time.

i am not saying it is right at all i think its terrible, but there would be no war if in 1948 people just accepted that a Jewish state, israel was to exist in the Middle east. the arab states including lebanon didnt want this and attacked israel and since then israel has had to be on constant alert to protect itself and its RIGHT TO EXIST. That is what they are doing they are not going out and aiming at civilians you are going to have to understand that or shutup because it is the truth of the matter honey

HSC
darek_arsenal said:
To be honest, who cares whether they aim or not. Less Arabs on the earth the better.
fuck u bitch u know man that who eva sed that i was rasist didnt realise u existed

and unlik u aint gonna say the less jews the better beause IM NOT rasist

so u can jes get a life, stupid rasist

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
fuck u bitch u know man that who eva sed that i was rasist didnt realise u existed

Sweety, stop calling everyone stupid because at this point eveyone seems more educated and to have more valid points then you and your little name calling.

HSC
R.G. said:
Sweety, stop calling everyone stupid because at this point eveyone seems more educated and to have more valid points then you and your little name calling.
y dont u stik wit the topic

n wat happen to the research u were gonna do ..........??????????......n that last comment had nothin to do wit u so dont stik ur nose in

darek_arsenal

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

Oh okay...so you are calling me a racist? Maybe you would like to know what nationality i am before you go and start calling people racists. I am half Israeli, half Egyptian. So why would i be a racist against Arabs?

jenzipoo

HSC
o guys shes back and sounding as stupid as ever

let me rebut each of your comments one by one...break it down for you
$hiftyIceQueen said:
firstly id lik to let u all know how bias u hav been...ur all stickin up israels arse... about whoeva kept goin on about the fact that 2 soldiers that were kidnapped n then sum 1 goin on bout 3.... well we ALL know that so y dont u come up with a betta reason for the attack...since there were THOUSANDS...of leb/palestianian men/women/children that were kiddnapped

so if u wanna argue the fact that 2 or 3 were kidnapped then vry1 else can argue that THOUSANDS were kindapped

2/3 israelis=soldiers
Thousands leb/palestinians/arabs=soldiers/civilians

by th way 2/3 doesnt compare to the thousands
sweety...let me kindly enlighten you...the two soldiers was the last straw...these TERRORIST yes you read right TERRORIST organisations have long threatened israel (a COUNTRY...seeing as you love defintions so heres one for you http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/israel it quite clearly outlines israel's various wars and yaha its there...israel is a country) there have been continual attacks to israel not just within israel...hezbollah have coordinated embassy bombings in buenes aires and have reportedly harboured numerous suicide bombers.

NO ONE is equatign the lives...NO ONE...get it into your head and let me explain it again....the civilian loss is a true tragedy but i stand by israels efforts to end the tragedy influcted on its citizens on a daily basis

i do admit that some of the prisoners are propably innocent and the justice system has cretaed many loopholes for their improsonment but i do also aknowledge that many of them are indeed prisoners for good reason...dont go giving me crap about women and children because that means shit all when it comes to extremists...kids go to trianing camps where they are taught antoi israel and anti jewish propaganda!! there are also women who are actively involved in these groups

bout this thing on how they [israel] is bombing places where hezballah militants are located is no excuse for killing ALL the leb civilians[that died]
hmm sorry never herd of ppl being killed but never died..

and im sure israel didnt kill all the lebanese citizens i mean last time i checked..

what i do say to you is that israel has strategically targeted various vuildings and infrastructure which aid, holds or has direct link to hezbollah...i do admit civilians have died and maybe all attacks did not directly kill a hezbollah militnat..

also y r u blamin hezballah if its there country they can defend it for no matter wat reason it may be ........jus lik the way israel is defending theirs.....
Hezbollah is an isamlic extremist terrorist organisation..understand that!! they atre not a country and are not fighitng for one..they are fighting israel...theres a big diff to defending your country and fighting against another..

how is it that israel keep goin on bout how hezballah has many bombs n missies n weapons of mass distruction....when israel has all these warships, planes missiles etc...
the only WOMD are in iran and even i highlky doubt that...no oen ever stated hezbollah had any...sweety
israel..as a COUNTRY..has every right to have a military, warships, planes , missiles...just liek australia, america, britaiona and any other country...EVERY COUNTRY HAS AN ARMY AND WEAPONS WTFFFF

and yeah they hav been bombin israel HOWEVA hav u seen palestine ????????it aint lik israel is lettin them off
dont you dare comment on 'palestine' because a two state solution has been offered both at campo david and by ehud barak both times denied...and now with the current 'government' stating in its charter that its ultimate goal is the total destruction fo israel how dare u even think israel can let such groups roam free issuing sucidie bombings everhywhere and tryign to anhilate a country

also hell yeah we deny israels right to exist.....n it doesnt mean if sumone says sumthin u disagree with that theyre lunatics or stupid or wateva
even though im in histrics at your stupidity kindly share your reasoning why YOU join these pigs and agree that israel has no right to exist

and wat they r doin is bombin the WHOLE country...it doesnt mean that if ur a Shiti that means ur wit hezballah......... hezballah sre shiti howeva they arnt the ONLY shiti in lebanon ...........israel is jus killin vry + anyone who gets in there way
hmm dno what your talking about...and trust me...sweety...if israel didnt care lebanon would be no more..

in wat there doin is against human rights n pretty much all the rights a human has.....so yeah it is against the law + illegal wat there doin
i agree that the humanitarian situation is shocking...but dnt go questioning huma n rights because i will explain to you that israeli citiznes require human rights and lving in fear every day because some idiot mught decided to blow themselves up denies them of human rights and has for MANY years (from hamas, IJ and hezbollah)

n dont bother sayin that if hezballah didnt exist there would b NO war cos there would since ISRAEL IS PICKIN FIGHTS WITH THE ARABS [NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND]
history supports your ideas too...i eman israel started all there wars coz i mean they love just decalraing their independce then being attacked...they derive joy from it
you idiot

and just to let u know that it is ok if u dont go for ur country
my country is austrlia..

darek_arsenal

HSC
darek_arsenal said:
Oh okay...so you are calling me a racist? Maybe you would like to know what nationality i am before you go and start calling people racists. I am half Israeli, half Egyptian. So why would i be a racist against Arabs?
I'm actually not Arab...that was my brother again...

HSC
darek_arsenal said:
because ur part israeli?
how would i know u sed arabs besides how was i to no ur egyptian,,,and there r ppl there are rasists to their own "kind" dont ask me y but thats how it is...
and another thing not meanin to b personal but howd ur parents meet? [u dont hav to answer if u dont wanna... just dont mention it]
.......jus wonderin

HSC
darek_arsenal said:
I'm actually not Arab...that was my brother again...
ur really shitin me
cann u still mak up a story bout how ur parents met?
n tell ur bro if i get my hands on him............

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
because ur part israeli?
how would i know u sed arabs besides how was i to no ur egyptian,,,and there r ppl there are rasists to their own "kind" dont ask me y but thats how it is...
and another thing not meanin to b personal but howd ur parents meet? [u dont hav to answer if u dont wanna... just dont mention it]
.......jus wonderin
To echo probably the thickest persons words ive ever encountered "stay on topic"

And i will only do research where i see neccesary n i dont find i need to in that case but thanks for the advice lovey.

HSC
ok jus to start u still didnt give me evidence that they were terrorists....sorri but that fact that either u sayin i or israel or sum media shit sayin it still aint enough ......do u hav evidence??proff...and u sed shit bout young kids ??????man r u that desperate to mak shit up????????? and just to let u know right know u r lookin lik shit since u told me earlier in this chat that i shouldnt get my shit from the media when ur doin it ..wats...WOMD ?

bout that pic so wat?????????there burin a flag????ur point is??????wat would u do if ur kids were killed by sum1??????tell them thanx??????

and the bottom one........uhh...so wat there r women vrywher that r invold in war......

Listen Jenzipoo, i understand the hardship of the israelis and their right to self defence. But do you think that gives them the right to destroy a country, just to make a message dont fuck with us? Ill inform you today an ambulance recieved a direct hit from israel, and remind you cars trying to flee from bombs also recieved direct hits.
Even if you support Israel, you cant support these attacks, theyre not stopping hizbolah, and by slaughtering lebanese people, only creating more hatred for israel.

HSC
R.G. said:
To echo probably the thickest persons words ive ever encountered "stay on topic"

And i will only do research where i see neccesary n i dont find i need to in that case but thanks for the advice lovey.
ur more then welcum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)