• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (3 Viewers)

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ok jus to start u still didnt give me evidence that they were terrorists....sorri but that fact that either u sayin i or israel or sum media shit sayin it still aint enough ......do u hav evidence??proff...and u sed shit bout young kids ??????man r u that desperate to mak shit up????????? and just to let u know right know u r lookin lik shit since u told me earlier in this chat that i shouldnt get my shit from the media when ur doin it ..wats...WOMD ?

bout that pic so wat?????????there burin a flag????ur point is??????wat would u do if ur kids were killed by sum1??????tell them thanx??????

and the bottom one........uhh...so wat there r women vrywher that r invold in war...

Of coarse they would be pissed off at their kids getting killed because now they cant send them out with bombs filled with shratnl on them to kill 100's of israelis kids in clubs,malls,cafes,buses.

As my comment may not be politically correct you are really frustrating and ignorant, you are so closed minded that you dont see beyond what you want to, just open your damn eyes and see this war is not what anyone mainly israel wanted, but sweety Hezbollah are designed to wipe israel off the map i think israel has every right to defend that and try blow up hezbollah homes and buildings.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
jenzipoo said:
pffft ure pathetic please read what iu wrote....i said their segment was trying to evoke sympathy amongst its viewers but totally lost any credibility as soon as they tried to present a bleak picture of the situation but then showing a HEZBOLLAH militant and the sorrow of him losing his house..thats pathetic
You said it was his neighbour.

jenzipoo said:
i am totally against the loss of civilan life but when they try and create a vision of the lebanese poeple suffering and use a terrorist (who ironically is the root of their suffering...and dont say they provided infrastructure etc. because im refering to the situation with israel solely!)
The Lebanese people are suffering, they dont have to "try and create a vision of them suffering". All they have to do is let the cameras roll. The casualties show this. The destruction of civil infrastructure shows this. Israeli war crimes show this

jenzipoo said:
please provide me with evidence where this has occured..
Gladly,

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2006-06/13/content_4694573.htm

http://english.people.com.cn/english/200110/13/eng20011013_82166.html

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0505/S00169.htm

http://www.naharnet.com/domino/tn/NewsDesk.nsf/0/063158A93239E6F7C225710900301FB5?OpenDocument

So please stop your BS that Israel are the angels in all this

jenzipoo said:
how i view it is that BOTH israeli and lebanese citizens are suffering from this islamic fanatic terrorist group...these pigs want nothing more than the destruction of an entire country because they believe it does not exist...groups like hamas and hezbollah REFUSE to have a two state solution or peace they want the TOTAL destruction of israel (or as they so 'nicely' follow their good old funder iran...the zionist regime)
Hezbollah is all about getting back shebaa farms and Lebanese prisoners. Why does Israel continue to occupy land that isnt theirs

jenzipoo said:
i didnt say israel did nothing....they had diplomatic plees to end the attacks and for lebanon to follow up on its side of the resolution 1559!
I think ive proven above that Israel have done alot more than 'diplomacy'

HSC
Jordan.J said:
You said it was his neighbour.

The Lebanese people are suffering, they dont have to "try and create a vision of them suffering". All they have to do is let the cameras roll. The casualties show this. The destruction of civil infrastructure shows this. Israeli war crimes show this

Gladly,

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2006-06/13/content_4694573.htm

http://english.people.com.cn/english/200110/13/eng20011013_82166.html

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0505/S00169.htm

http://www.naharnet.com/domino/tn/NewsDesk.nsf/0/063158A93239E6F7C225710900301FB5?OpenDocument

So please stop your BS that Israel are the angels in all this

Hezbollah is all about getting back shebaa farms and Lebanese prisoners. Why does Israel continue to occupy land that isnt theirs

I think ive proven above that Israel have done alot more than 'diplomacy'
i advise u not to argue wit her shell only lik ur answer if u support herr country

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
codereder said:
Listen Jenzipoo, i understand the hardship of the israelis and their right to self defence. But do you think that gives them the right to destroy a country, just to make a message dont fuck with us? Ill inform you today an ambulance recieved a direct hit from israel, and remind you cars trying to flee from bombs also recieved direct hits.
Even if you support Israel, you cant support these attacks, theyre not stopping hizbolah, and by slaughtering lebanese people, only creating more hatred for israel.
thats right. Its on ch 9 news now, but im sure jenzipoo will say ch 9 are biased. TWO CLEARLY marked ambulances were hit.

All Israel is gaining from this is enemies.

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ok jus to start u still didnt give me evidence that they were terrorists....sorri but that fact that either u sayin i or israel or sum media shit sayin it still aint enough ......do u hav evidence??proff...and u sed shit bout young kids ??????man r u that desperate to mak shit up????????? and just to let u know right know u r lookin lik shit since u told me earlier in this chat that i shouldnt get my shit from the media when ur doin it ..wats...WOMD ?

bout that pic so wat?????????there burin a flag????ur point is??????wat would u do if ur kids were killed by sum1??????tell them thanx??????

and the bottom one........uhh...so wat there r women vrywher that r invold in war......
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/07/31/HAMAS.TMP
wow i sure love what these kids learn, respect as the one says....refer to the bottom the song exemplifies respect (dont get me wrong minus the saongs and indoctrination these cmaps are good for the palestinian children...but wtf)

WOMD = weopons of mass destruction

so what what the fuck do u mean so what...i lost many many family members in the holocaust...do you see me burning german flags or blowing myself up in german restraunts....i know people who have lost family members in suicide bombings...do you see them burining the palestinian flag or blowing themselves up on a palestinian bus...funny because this man did the opposite...he channeled his anger to setting up a fund to help children who have been affetced by acts of terror by either being hirt themselves and requiring the prpoer care or losing family members and needing somewhere to live or some support..

these womens are just one part of hamas...trying to destory the state of israel....pathetic pigs...let them rather learn to love their own kids then hating the children of israel..

darek_arsenal

HSC
codereder said:
Listen Jenzipoo, i understand the hardship of the israelis and their right to self defence. But do you think that gives them the right to destroy a country, just to make a message dont fuck with us? Ill inform you today an ambulance recieved a direct hit from israel, and remind you cars trying to flee from bombs also recieved direct hits.
Even if you support Israel, you cant support these attacks, theyre not stopping hizbolah, and by slaughtering lebanese people, only creating more hatred for israel.
and the difference between Arabs killing 2500 Israeli civilians during 1948 and whats happening now is?

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
jenzipoo said:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/07/31/HAMAS.TMP
wow i sure love what these kids learn, respect as the one says....refer to the bottom the song exemplifies respect (dont get me wrong minus the saongs and indoctrination these cmaps are good for the palestinian children...but wtf)

WOMD = weopons of mass destruction

so what what the fuck do u mean so what...i lost many many family members in the holocaust...do you see me burning german flags or blowing myself up in german restraunts....i know people who have lost family members in suicide bombings...do you see them burining the palestinian flag or blowing themselves up on a palestinian bus...funny because this man did the opposite...he channeled his anger to setting up a fund to help children who have been affetced by acts of terror by either being hirt themselves and requiring the prpoer care or losing family members and needing somewhere to live or some support..

these womens are just one part of hamas...trying to destory the state of israel....pathetic pigs...let them rather learn to love their own kids then hating the children of israel..
It happens on both sides

http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/images/childAbuseAndHate2.jpg

http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/images/childAbuseAndHate.jpg

Those are Israeli girls writing messages on Israeli missiles

jenzipoo

HSC
codereder said:
i really really do empathise with the lebanese ppl and NOT once have i EVER said yay bomb those fuckers...i would stoop to the level of sum ice cream bitches on this forum..

i cannot attempt to justify israels every move...im sorry...i do not work within the army and i do not know the inside information...and you know what there probably was not inside infromation...

but what i know from my perspective is for years now i sit and cry watching innocent civilans die in israel...i cannot ebgin to imagine living your life in fear like that! i was there last yr and a suicide bombing went off and it was the scariest thing ive ever experienced (even thought it was 20 kms south of where i was staying) this was not hezbollah it was hamas...

i respect your aknowelesgdemtn of continual israeli suffering and i hope you accept my aknwledgment...

i want this war to end just as much as you do...
i want to go and live in israel next yr for most of the year...i wont be allowed to go if theres anything like this going on..

this war must end BUT israel cannot leave without some sort of dissarmen of hisbollah and the deployment of lebanese or foreign forces in the south...because they refuse to stand by for anopther 6 yrs wathing their state come under attack

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
darek_arsenal said:
and the difference between Arabs killing 2500 Israeli civilians during 1948 and whats happening now is?
so as long as israel kill up to 2499 civilians then it makes it ok?

Seriously man, dont try and justify Israel's action, especially with that argument

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
jenzipoo said:
this war must end BUT israel cannot leave without some sort of dissarmen of hisbollah and the deployment of lebanese or foreign forces in the south...because they refuse to stand by for anopther 6 yrs wathing their state come under attack
We're making some progress now. good

I was discussing with Zabzu before of a possible soloution. Israels actions now is not the soloution.

Israel want Hezbollah disarmed, Hezbollah wont do that without the Shebaa farms and the release of Lebanese prisoners. Both parties need to negotiate, but until that happens this conflict will continue.

darek_arsenal

HSC
Jordan.J said:
so as long as israel kill up to 2499 civilians then it makes it ok?

Seriously man, dont try and justify Israel's action, especially with that argument
Ofcourse im not justifying Israe'ls action with this argument, but im just making a note to your pro-Arab, pro-terrorist, anti-Semetic, anti-Zionist camp that Arabs have no differently treated Israel in the past and for all the wrong reasons. Israel has good reasons, please understand that!

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
darek_arsenal said:
Ofcourse im not justifying Israe'ls action with this argument, but im just making a note to your pro-Arab, pro-terrorist, anti-Semetic, anti-Zionist camp that Arabs have no differently treated Israel in the past and for all the wrong reasons. Israel has good reasons, please understand that!
Im comming from an anti-terrorist angle.

and Terrorism isnt just from one side. I dont know where ive tried to justify the murder of civilians.

so dont use the cliche of anti-semitism, im just showing the wrong-doings of Israel to people who support whatever action they take.

jenzipoo

HSC
Jordan.J said:
although i will not attempt to a) say your wrong...in fear of the aftermath of my 'everything is bias' briagade b) justify these girls

i am only trying to reveal the story behind it..

http://allisonkaplansommer.blogmosis.com/history/032535.html
and yes i know its a jewish/israeli site..just read it and then argue if you do so wish

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
jenzipoo said:
although i will not attempt to a) say your wrong...in fear of the aftermath of my 'everything is bias' briagade b) justify these girls

i am only trying to reveal the story behind it..

http://allisonkaplansommer.blogmosis.com/history/032535.html
and yes i know its a jewish/israeli site..just read it and then argue if you do so wish
Most of it was defending the children.

I wasnt attacking the children, I was attacking the IDF/parents for promoting hatred, promoting war.

Somewhere in there, it said that Israeli t.v doesnt show the images of war. Why not? Are they shielding people from whats really going on?

Makes sense, since the IDF have bombed Lebanese t.v stations

jenzipoo

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Most of it was defending the children.

I wasnt attacking the children, I was attacking the IDF/parents for promoting hatred, promoting war.

Somewhere in there, it said that Israeli t.v doesnt show the images of war. Why not? Are they shielding people from whats really going on?

Makes sense, since the IDF have bombed Lebanese t.v stations
no actually theyre not shileded...your reading what you want to read
all it said was: "
And besides, none of those children had seen images of dead people - either Israeli or Lebanese. Israeli television doesn't broadcast them, nor do the newspapers print them. Even when there were suicide bombings in Israel several times a week for months, none of the Israeli media published gory photos of dead or wounded people. It's a red line in Israel. Do not show dead, bleeding, torn up bodies because the families of the dead will suffer and children will have nightmares. And because it is just in bad taste to use suffering for propaganda purposes."

and again misinterpreting: "Shelly emphasized several times that none of the parents or children had expressed any hatred toward the Lebanese people. No-one expressed any satisfaction at knowing that Lebanese were dying - just as Israelis are dying. Their messages were directed at Nasrallah."

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
jenzipoo said:
Their messages were directed at Nasrallah."
Knowing full well that the missiles are killing Lebanese civilians

Its still an act of promoting war

R.G.

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Knowing full well that the missiles are killing Lebanese civilians

Its still an act of promoting war
Correction aimed at the Hezbollah which had made their lives hell.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
R.G. said:
Correction aimed at the Hezbollah which had made their lives hell.
Correction, aimed at Hezbollah but somehow completely missed and hits civilian homes

R.G.

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Correction, aimed at Hezbollah but somehow completely missed and hits civilian homes
honey, where do you think hezbollah members live?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)